This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Weird things about you.

Comments

• I pray for the day when fanta and sprite come in one bottle.

Yes Jason, pics or it didn't happen, Though I have seen someone do that before.
    I have a scar on the left temporal lobe of my brain.
    what's the shape of the scar? swastika?
  • Rice and ketchup .. Delicious.
    You, my sir, are awesome. That was my favorite meal when I was a child, however, I no longer eat it. Maybe I'll try it again someday.

As for myself, I really enjoy plucking hairs. Even though it can be painful, especially on the eyebrows, I really enjoy the act of plucking hairs. Also, not just my hairs, but I really enjoy grooming my bf's eyebrows and seeing the look of pain and anguish on his face with ever pluck. >.>

Also, it may not be too weird, but I put a crap ton of Tabasco on just about any meal I eat.
  • I'm a big fan of macaroni and cheese with ketchup - though I don't suppose that's too weird. One thing I like that is definitely out of the ordinary is eating meat with ranch dressing on it - most notably hot dogs.
  • I'm a big fan of macaroni and cheese with ketchup - though I don't suppose that's too weird. One thing I like that is definitely out of the ordinary is eating meat with ranch dressing on it - most notably hot dogs.
    I am also a fan of pasta and ketchup. However, mac + cheese + ketchup is scary. Cheese or ketchup, pick only one.
  • I can crack my wrists the same way one might crack their knuckles. It stems from a bike accident I had when I was a freshman in high school. I went over the handlebars, and I got my hands out in front of me and landed on them with all my weight. I never got a doctor to look at them, so I don't know exactly what happened.
  • I can crack my wrists the same way one might crack their knuckles. It stems from a bike accident I had when I was a freshman in high school. I went over the handlebars, and I got my hands out in front of me and landed on them with all my weight. I never got a doctor to look at them, so I don't know exactly what happened.
    I can do the same with my right ankle. Where that ability comes from, I have no idea.
  • I have a true psychic power, for real. My power is that I can detect if a person has any psychic powers. Nobody ever has. :(
  • I can crack my wrists the same way one might crack their knuckles.
    I do that with my neck.  It's a bad habit I picked up from a certain someone.
  • I have been told that my penis has a special shape that allows it to hit G-spots.
    I am a 36 year old man with beard, and I have a plush sheep that I dress up...
    I got that far and had to stop reading.
  • I have been told that my penis has a special shape that allows it to hit G-spots.
    (Viga's face is in a shocked...and intrigued look.)
  • I know that a teacher will ask me when he/she thinks about who to ask (please don't demand any proof, such knowledge can be very harmful). Also I can crack my fingers with just one hand.
  • Seriously hairy chests are teh manly! ^_^
    Have you met Scott Johnson?
  • Regardless of how well rested I am, if I have work the next day, I won't get tired until about 1AM. If I don't have work the next day, I'll start getting tired at 11pm.
  • What weird things could there possibly be about me?

1. Mayo is TEH nasty.

2. So is mustard.

3. Lactose intolerance.

4. Allergic to fish, whether its of the salt-water, the fresh-water, or the shell variety.

5. I'm sure a couple of you have seen pics of the ink.

6. And the piercings.

7. My stomach looks like I'm smuggling carpet samples.

8. I started going gray at the age of 19.

9. I have a severe problem with taking things apart without realizing that I'm doing it.

10. I'm a mechanic, and luckily mechanically inclined, so putting mysteriously disassembled items back together comes naturally to me. Usually. With luck.

11. I love cars, and have experience racing them. Everything from a nitrous powered Honda CRV drag SUV, to a 1985 Z51 corvette drag/autocross car, to 2003 Subaru WRX SCCA Solo I/II car. All of them ended up being for racing use only.

12. I work for the government. I work for the part of the government that carries automatic weapons and blows the hell out of stuff.

13. I collected sauce packets from restaurants when I was younger.

14. At one point, I was damn-near fluent in German.

15. As it turns out, Chinese food in Germany is, in fact, the best Chinese food there is.

16. I'm allergic to mushrooms.

17. Oddly enough, I'm not allergic to sesame seeds or peanuts. Lucky me.

18. It is my firm belief that the ketchup from McDonald's is the best. It is even better the Heinz. Think they are one and the same, go look at the ketchup packs from McDonald's; they have their own brand, and Heinz just happens to have the closest taste.
  • Seriously hairy chests are teh manly! ^_^
    Have you met Scott Johnson?
    ...Something tells me a story about a very hairy man is going to be typed. Or a pic would be posted. *crossed fingers for pics*

Daaahhh! Hairy guys are so awesome. I can't get over that bit o' oddness I like.
  • edited October 2007
    Also I can crack my fingers with just one hand.
    I can do this. I can also crack them in a weird way.
    Post edited by Ilmarinen on
  • Also I can crack my fingers with just one hand.
    Yeah, it's a bad habit. I've been cracking my fingers for as long as I can remember. I can honestly close my hand into a fist and succesfully crack my fingers. However, once I start cracking my fingers, I then must crack my ankles, back, neck, and jaw as well. If I don't, I just feel weird until I do so.
  • Ketchup with spaghetti?

KETCHUP with spaghetti?Ketchup WITH spaghetti?Ketchup with SPAGHETTI?What?
    Totally. It's absolutely delicious!
    Even better when spaghetti is cooked with chili poder.
  • 1) I play tournament level tennis (150 in the Midwest for 18's Singles ATM)
    2) I string my own tennis racquets
    3) I'm left handed
    4) I wish I could play southpaw like a true lefty (damn you right handed society!)
    5) I don't care how little mayo, mustard, or sour cream there is on it...I can taste it...and it makes everything it's on taste like crap
    6) The undoing of velco want me to kill the person undoing it (the sound makes me a little OCD)
    7) My ankles crack when I run sometimes (probably not a good thing)
    8) I like using parenthesis (could you tell?)
  • Regardless of what unenlightened people say mayonnaise makes things taste of good and win. If you cannot taste the awesomeness there is something wrong with you, seek help.
    Left handed too.
  • I got bored one summer and taught myself to be ambidextrous.
  • I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
  • I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
    LOL.
  • edited July 2010

I can crack my neck,arms, wrist, fingers (nonstop,) ankles and back, all of the m at will.

I'm double jointed.

I can play the guitar both right and left handed.

That's pretty much it.

Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • I just realized this quirk is weird. Since I was a toddler I would walk around the living room thinking and pacing. I would do it at random times of the day and night. i would think about stories and imagine adventures with friends and crushes. I would also mumble and talk to myself a bit as if I was acting out the situation in my head. It's eccentric. Anyone would see me do this would think of me as crazy. It's from those moments I think of the most amazing things to draw or write, so it's not all weird.
  • Speaking of pacing, I do so nonstop and unconsciously while I'm on the phone.
  • I have this odd habit of gently shaking any food item I'm holding that's in the process of being eaten. It's most evident with potato chips or something similar; as I'm chewing on one chip, I'm holding and gently shaking the next.

I tend to gesture with my hands a lot while speaking; usually, I use my hands to highlight and emphasize particular words in a sentence. I do this even while on the phone.

I have a near-compulsion to keep my hands busy during a day; if I'm not typing, playing a game, or doing some kind of hand-oriented work, I will drum on things or snap my fingers.

Speaking of snapping, I can snap the ring and middle fingers of each hand independently of each other. It's like Bobby Badfingers lite.

Despite my love of anime, I absolutely hate 99.9999% of Japanese music, including almost all anime music. Cowboy Bebop is of course an exception, but I don't count that as Japanese music.

I have 37 cousins in Norway.
  • edited October 2007
    I shake my legs almost anytime I'm sitting down, without even knowing it. A lot of people stare at me when I sit down at a table and all of the sudden the floor/table is moving.

When I walk on any sort of patterned floor, I must walk in a patterned fashion (i.e only step on vertical bricks; only step on tiles of a certain color or alternate colors in a specific pattern). Like this:

Volume settings must always be set at a multiple of five.

People say I walk like a duck.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Aaaaah x-X I walk in patterns too! We have a wooden floor downstairs, I always step on the lines between two boards in the same row x-X And I avoid stepping on the lines between the stones on the sidewalk. And only step on the white lines of a crossover o.o... *loves his long legs*
  • Speaking of pacing, I do so nonstop and unconsciously while I'm on the phone.
    I do the exact same thing. I have to constantly be moving in some way. I will subconsciously circle the house while I'm talking on the phone.

Volume settings mustalwaysbe set at a multiple of five.
    My volume is the same way. I can't stand it when my mom has the volume at "11" in the car, I'm just itching to change it.