This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Weird things about you.

Comments

• I knew you could put an egg on a burger, of course.I recently discovered this for myself about a year or so back. Warm, runny egg yolk is the perfect sauce for any red meat.

Hawaiian pizza is sublime.Just the thought of the combination of fruit and meat can make me feel nauseous on occasion. Eventually, I came to a point in college where I was desperately hungry, and leftover Hawaiian pizza was all that was available. I ate, and it was as Rym said.
  • It takes me between 3-5 hours to fall asleep. Mostly because most exercise bores me.
  • The best is when the cheese is just right, and it becomes one with the french fry This is exactly what I was hoping for, and they did not give it to me in such a way. It was at an Australian bar. Maybe they do it wrong? The burger with fried egg and pineapple was damn good...

All this poutine talk is makin' me hungry... So I just went to the ol' Burger Baron, distributor of the world finest poutine.

If you're ever in Alberta, swing my way. I'll treat you right..

Hehe. Naughty.
  • The best is when the cheese is just right, and it becomes one with the french fry
    This is exactly what I was hoping for, and they did not give it to me in such a way. It was at an Australian bar. Maybe they do it wrong? The burger with fried egg and pineapple was damn good...
    All this poutine talk is makin' me hungry... So I just went to the ol' Burger Baron, distributor of the world finest poutine.

Hehe. Naughty.

I'll take you up on that offer someday! There's no poutine in MD....at all....wah.
  • Don't feel bad, Viga. At least you have access to a Little Caesars! How was that, by the way? We also don't have access to the wonders of french fries with cheese and gravy here in Alabama. However, from time to time I will make my own. Next time, I'm thinking about cooking up some bacon, crumbling it up, and adding it to the mix.
  • Don't feel bad, Viga. At least you have access to a Little Caesars! How was that, by the way? We also don't have access to the wonders of french fries with cheese and gravy here in Alabama. However, from time to time I will make my own. Next time, I'm thinking about cooking up some bacon, crumbling it up, and adding it to the mix.
    We couldn't go that day...I need a car or more friends with cars. T_T
  • The best is when the cheese is just right, and it becomes one with the french fry
    This is exactly what I was hoping for, and they did not give it to me in such a way. It was at an Australian bar. Maybe they do it wrong? The burger with fried egg and pineapple was damn good...

Hehe. Naughty.

I've never been. There's one here in GP, but .. *shrugs*. Try Burger Heaven if you ever come here or Vancouver. =3
  • I use 43.5% of my time to come up with meaningless statistics.
  • I've heard from a friend in Vancover that Burger Heaven is TERRIBLE.
  • Goat eyes are really creepy. I can't stand to look at goats.
  • I've heard from a friend in Vancover that Burger Heaven is TERRIBLE.

Serious? Well, different tastes, eh? If I was still working at BH, I'd be telling you, "No way, not while I am the one making it! If I make it, it'll taste the Gods!" But I don't work there no more.. And I hate cooking... >>; But I do love to boast.
    Goat eyes are really creepy. I can't stand to look at goats.
    ...For a moment there, I thought you said goatse. Um, anyways. I don't like rodent eyes.. >>; They look the same, regardless of whether they're alive or dead. I've seen both...
  • On the subject of pet like organisms, Newts be the bomb. Their apparent philosophy is "If I do not absolutely need to do anything why bother?"
  • I say "What is it..." at the start of nearly every sentence.
  • edited October 2007
    I say "What is it..." at the start of nearly every sentence.
    What is it you are crazy.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Seriously, how does that even work?
  • I just read an old thread Rym made about "Please advic(s)e" emails at his work. I just realized that I'm one of those people who do that.
    And what a coincidence, I'm Indian. ;)

What is it, a TV. What is it that word I'm looking for?!I'm just guessing.
  • On the subject of pet like organisms, Newts be the bomb. Their apparent philosophy is "If I do not absolutely need to do anything why bother?"
    I've had this weird obsession to buy a kitty so I can make it an attack cat. And sometimes he will be on my lap or being worn as a hat. I've kinda got this all planned out.
  • If left alone for long for long enough I will smile openly at something inside my head.
    What is it, a TV. What is it that word I'm looking for?!I'm just guessing.

Well, yeah, for questions it works, but what do you do if you need to make an actual declarative statement?
  • WHAT IS IT, I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!1!!one!omg.

Hrm... that doesn't work. I give up. Then again, Sebs did say "nearly every sentence". It might be possible that he/she asks a lot of questions as Viga showed, and rarely gives an actual declarative statement. "What is it, hey" *pass* won't happen I guess.
  • When I draw seriously, and am trying to draw a facial expression, I make whatever expression it is.
  • I have a strange way of passing the time wile on the bus or train - I blink, but only when the object that I happen to be looking at has symmetry in some form or fashion.
  • When I draw seriously, and am trying to draw a facial expression, I make whatever expression it is.

• I'm am German and go to a German grammer school, but have only learned German 5 years ago.

I cannot draw for the life of me but still try at least once a weak. ;)

I'm allergic against penicillin and still 5 doctors, after warning them, gave me medicine with penicillin inside with a BIG allergic reaction.

I lived in Saudi Arabia for 9 years as a small kid and went to a British School. Now, as I said, I'm in fucking Germany. :)

Glad I got that of my chest.
  • If left alone for long for long enough I will smile openly at something inside my head.I'm with you on that one. I sometimes do it while people are around me as well. When I smile, people ask me what's so funny, and I'll say something like, "I was just imagining how awesome it would be for Worf, Data, and Luke Skywalker to defend a Mayan temple against a horde of Jem'Hadar."
  • If left alone for long for long enough I will smile openly at something inside my head.
    I'm with you on that one. I sometimes do it while people are around me as well. When I smile, people ask me what's so funny, and I'll say something like, "I was just imagining how awesome it would be for Worf, Data, and Luke Skywalker to defend a Mayan temple against a horde of Jem'Hadar."
    I do that all the time. ... Just not with Star Wars stuff. Like, the whole game thing. I happily reflect on all the pain and misery I cause people by using 4 simple words: "I lose the game."

(PS: I lost)
  • I LOSE!

DAMN YOU TO HELL.
  • =3 I love you too.
  • edited November 2007
    I have a few. Not many know them... So hopefully people wont Google me to find this page :P

~I have a tag 'fetish". It's not sexual, but if I see a tag (clothing, towels, bed sheets...) I need to touch it and play with it. What is annoying is when its obvious.
    My last roommate had an awesome tag on his bed sheets, and good god I fiddled with it so much that the ink that spelled out the washing directions blended together to make a black unreadable mush.
    Sometimes this gets a little out of hand and I don't want to leave a tag I find to continue with life, so I rip it off and walk with it until I become embarrassed and throw it out.
    Nothing I own has a tag on it anymore, and by the end of any semester, all of the tags I find on my roommate's stuff have magically disappeared.

~When walking I count the number of cracks I step over with my left and right foot. By the end of my trip I need to get them as close as possible. It's kinda fun sometimes, but I hate life entirely if I step on a crack and need to start getting into fractions on how much of my foot stepped over the crack. (I can if I try really hard, or am busy doing something else, ignore this quirk.)

[edit] Oh I thought of a 3rd one.
    The sound of someone using one of those wooden spoons you get for ice cream cups (or any wood really) being pulled though your lips. Now Iguess it's a sound for I was wondering if it was still uncomfortable for me if I closed my eyes, and it was. I then did a blind study and told them to wait an undisclosed amount of time and do it while I turned away. The moment they started I flipped around telling them to stop. Its like the worst chill ever. (Would love to do more testing on this one, but I hate the feeling so much. I still can't believe it isn't visual. I used to analise myself too much..) Just thinking of it gives me these chills. [/edit]
    Post edited by Mosquitoboy on