This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Weird things about you.

Comments

• My last roommate had an awesome tag on his bed sheets

Oh my god, the forums can be over now. Nothing more hilarious could possibly be said.

I quite often think about how I percieve the world in comparison to other people... Weird things like does everyone else see through the 1st Person, is the yellow/green/red the same yellow/green/red you see? Maybe my blue is your hot pink, so we're all wearing really fucked up clothes.

I also have a password in my head that I have never spoken aloud or told anyone that, should I go forward or backward in time, I am to tell future/past myself to notify him that I am... me.
  • edited November 2007

My last roommate had an awesome tag on his bed sheets
    Oh my god, the forums can be over now. Nothing more hilarious could possibly be said.
    The forums can be over... Like all the forums on the interweb? Damn I had no idea my embarrassment held that much power.
    Post edited by Mosquitoboy on
  • Mosquitoboy wants to become part of that thread?
    I also have a password in my head that I have never spoken aloud or told anyone that, should I go forward or backward in time, I am to tell future/past myself to notify him that I am... me.
    What if your future self is an evil clone? And you say the password before he does? Then he knows the password, kills you, samples some of your DNA for self-sustainement, returns to his creator x years before he was born, hands over the DNA and then replaces you in this time?
  • No no no, it's FOR me. If my evil future self comes back in time and is like, "Sup I'm future Mitchell Dyer."

My "Oh, yeah?! PROVE IT!" is this password. Then he could be like "kidding" and take me out for DNA, but that's cool. I'm sure he'd have a good reason.
  • You shouldn't allude to the existence of the word or the evil future you will just interrogate the future you for it.

The tags thing I grew out of at about 10.
  • edited November 2007

I do that all the time. ... Just not with Star Wars stuff. Like, the whole game thing. I happily reflect on all the pain and misery I cause people by using 4 simple words: "I lose the game."

(PS: I lost)
    GOD DAMMIT!

Now that that's over with, I also often will make a joke in my head that's a reference to something like Star Wars or GeekNights, and I laugh.
    Then I want to tell it to someone, but I realize nobody will get it.

It makes me sad. :(
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on

• I do that all the time. ... Just not with Star Wars stuff. Like, the whole game thing. I happily reflect on all the pain and misery I cause people by using 4 simple words: "I lose the game."

(PS: I lost)
    GOD DAMMIT!
    -___-;; I still don't get that joke. *grumbles*
  • -___-;; I still don't get that joke. *grumbles*Best description I've found:
  • I played this game among my friends. I lost. Damn.
  • . . .

Shit. I lost that game so many times without even knowing! Aaaaaargh, and again. Damns x-x
  • In the version I play, you can only lose the game once every 20 minutes.

Damn, and I lost again. :(
  • Waking up to the sound of Guns and Roses "Sweet Child of Mine" or similar rock or pump me up music is one of my favorite ways to start the day.
  • I love metal, but if I wake up to it I get fucking mad. I do not want to hear that shit in the morning at all.

• edited November 2007
    About me:
    I love porridge with Corn Flakes or Rice Krispies mixed through it.
    I always search my back for freaky long hairs, and if I find one I can't do anything else until I pluck it.
    When I'm going to the loo I always bring my DS with me (Number 2 only!).
    I have no cousins, and besides an auntie and uncle no other family connections except for my close family.

Also, my girlfriend obsessively pokes my ears and my bellybutton.
    She also cleans my ears with a little spoon (It's an Asian thing I guess)
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • About me:
    People still eat porridge?! I only hear of eating that in storybooks.
  • About me:
    People still eat porridge?! I only hear of eating that in storybooks.
    I'm not sure where your from, but porridge is still pretty popular in Europe especially during the winter :D Anyway, it tastes awesome!
  • Cream of Wheat > Oatmeal > Porridge
  • Cream of Wheat > Oatmeal > PorridgeCream of Wheat with butter > Cream of Wheat > Oatmeal > Porridge
  • edited November 2007
    Cream of Wheat > Oatmeal > Porridge
    Cream of Wheat with butter > Cream of Wheat > Oatmeal > Porridge
    Cream of Wheat with milk, butter, sugar, and raisins on a cold day > Cream of Wheat with butter > Cream of Wheat > Oatmeal > Porridge
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Cream of Wheat = eewww
    Oatmeal = yum
    Oatmeal with apple sauce, yogurt and colorful sprinkles = yum and cute
  • Oatmeal > Cream of Wheat w/* > Porridge > Grits
  • Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, Waffles > all of your shit "breakfast" food
  • Toast with some ham and orange juice is superior.
  • Beans on toast > [all of the above. Except rice and ketchup]
    Take that Fast Karate. It's the official student food of Britain.
  • Beans on toast > [all of the above. Except rice and ketchup]
    Take that Fast Karate. It's the official student food of Britain.
    haha, exactly right.
  • edited November 2007
    Someone getting one of my semi obscure references or jokes gives me one of my favorite feelings.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Ever since I could grasp the concept of time travel, I have been irrationally concerned with being trapped in the (far)past without access to modern technology and only limited resources and knowledge.
  • I like to fold elephants out of squares of paper and leave them in museums that I visit.

I guess that makes me a litterbug....
  • I have an OCD.
  • I have an OCD.
    What's the behavior?