This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• It IS possible to take a picture of Thumper in which he doesn't have super-demonic red eye.
  • Silver Marten dwarfs are beauty-bunnies, with their white tips. Cutie pie! That's a nice picture.
  • Best car cat ever!

• edited May 2011
    I wish my dogs were like that in the car. Yesterday when I had to drive somewhere with them really quickly, it was like attempting to control your car with two soccer balls bouncing around inside that someone was constantly kicking. Also, the soccer balls are furry and have tongues.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on

• Theo and Mugi. They got in a fight over the bedroom territory so they have to sit with each other in the "neutral" tub every night for 20 minutes. Also, we have mad hayfever in these videos.
  • It's funny to hear your voice but see Rym's hand. It seems like the video is made by either a very hairy woman or by a very cute-voiced man.
  • Best car cat ever!
    Is that what your cat does while driving in a car? Damn he's relaxed. Stop giving him catnip.
  • Is that what your cat does while driving in a car? Damn he's relaxed. Stop giving him catnip.
    Pretty much. He loves going on car rides and knows when we're going out. When we're at the door putting on our shoes and jackets, he tries to make eye contact, crouches, then leaps up onto us forcing us to grab him.

When lil' Rorschach is in the car, he'll hang out on top of the back seat looking out the various windows. He'll eventually come to the front and either sit or lay in our laps.

I think next time, I'll make a video of him doing his crouch & jump when we are about to go out.

• This is my adorable kitty, Goomba.
  • Best lap warmer on the planet.

• Today was play with Digit day. It takes a bit of effort to get her to play.

She caught the string and noms to her heart's delight.

• edited June 2011
    imageimage
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I think you like your cat more than your dog.
    Cats are naturally more photogenic.
    Cats are naturally more awesome.
  • Here's an essay about why cats are better than dogs.

Oh yeah, it's written by some weird horror guy. H.P. Lovecraft, or something?
  • Jeremy decided to spoil the kitties and bought a new ultra deluxe tower of love.

• Rorschach still best candidate for Ro's best cat!
  • Rorschach still best candidate for Ro's best cat!
    Rorschach is indeed the most easily lovable cat of the bunch. He's beyond affectionate and friendly, except to veterinarians. All my friends want to take him from us!

@Andrew D'awww. I see your rolly-polly Starbuck, and raise you my rolly-polly Digit.

• I'll raise you both:

Also, the curtain doesn't match the drapes:
  • I see your rolly-polly Starbuck, and raise you my rolly-polly Digit.
    >have a picture of our two cats basically laying yin-yang curled up in a chair slightly too small for the both of them to lay in
    >not in digital format
    I WIN. FUCK IT, I JUST FUCKING WIN. FUCK.
  • edited June 2011
    I'll raise you both:
    You are new to the forum, so I will educate you with the Great Cute Kitty War of 2010.
    >have a picture of our two cats basically laying yin-yang curled up in a chair slightly too small for the both of them to lay in
    >not in digital format
    I WIN. FUCK IT, I JUST FUCKING WIN. FUCK.
    You don't win because you have no evidence.

I, on the otherhand...

It may not be an exactly yin/yang, but more of a spooning. Regardless, ADORABLE!
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • pssh I think white kitty in baby pose on my lap is pretty damned cute and worthy of the thread you posted (although a lesser entry). The orange one was just to introduce the family ;)
  • edited June 2011
    pssh I think white kitty in baby pose on my lap is pretty damned cute and worthy of the thread you posted (although a lesser entry). The orange one was just to introduce the family ;)
    You really should look a few posts above on this page, but yes ALL kitties are adorable.
  • I, on the otherhand...
    Too big a chair. Nine Still Fucking Wins.
  • edited June 2011
    Nine Still Fucking Wins.
    Nine Sexualizes Furry Weaboos.
  • Nine Sexualizes Furry Weaboos.
    Nine Still Faps Wierdly.
  • Ahh. This pleases me. But, ok enough of that in this thread, let's keep it in the scary Japanese thread. So, I'll provide yet another photo of Digit loving the stairs. She loves shit out of them. Each and every one of them as she rubs all over them.

• Nine Still Faps Wierdly.
    This I am perfectly fine with.
    Nine Sexualizes Furry Weaboos.
    This is quite disturbing coming from you.