This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• Nine Sexualizes Furry Weaboos.
    This is quite disturbing coming from you.
    Only the tip of the iceberg. ^___~
  • edited June 2011
    ALL kitties are adorable.
    EDIT: had an ugly cat here. google image search for ugly cat and you'll find it. Decided it made this thread less cute by far.
    Post edited by Byron on
  • Thread needs more dog.
  • D'awwwww, dog! That's a cute dog. That's actually a dog instead of one of those small wieners on sticks.
  • Here's my sole pet, Meche, doing her best impression of Maru.

• Here's my sole pet, Meche, doing her best impression of Maru.

[cat]
    zOMG! Box doesn't protect against Camera!
  • [Video of Zeb]
    Did he try-out for KISS mascot?
  • starbuck.avi
  • D'awwwwwwwwwww. That song is so true. Cats don't know about the horrors I experience on these forums. They're blessed with that ignorance.
  • [Video of Zeb]
    He looks like he's having a good time! He's a pudgy little bunny who is very round and flopsy. How old is he?
  • He's deceptively skinny, that's a lot of fluff going on on his underside. Don't know how old he as as the woman we were looking after him for fled the country.
  • He's deceptively skinny, that's a lot of fluff going on on his underside. Don't know how old he as as the woman we were looking after him for fled the country.
    If there are three things I regret, It's leaving my cats behind, being half a world away from my English fiends(mainly Omnutia), and not being able to see Zeb.

dawgs.jpg
  • BunnyBunnyBunnyBunnyOhSoCute.

Something like that was my reaction to those pictures.
  • Ever since Emily told me about bunny trancing, I get the FF9 menu selection sounds going off in my head whenever I think of it.
  • Rym, this is your forum, not Google Plus. You can put those pictures in a single post you know.
  • Rym, this is your forum, not Google Plus. You can put those pictures in a single post you know.
    So what if he doesn't? What exactly is the problem with triple-posting?

Sure, on the kind of forum where every poster has a signature that's half a page long, it's a big annoyance, but here it's just a header that takes up around 3 lines of text. You also get extra permalinks for better linking, and a nice tool for splitting up the content of a large post.
  • Damn you, Rym. Posting your bunny immediately after my dogs and grabbing all the attention!
  • edited August 2011
    Now the haysplosion has been cleaned up and they have been moved off the rug onto the new area we built for them. I want to post videos of their morning antics soon!
    I felt so bad for Mugi in that one pic. I was checking his tooth. He knocked it out when he was a baby, and I have to check to see if it is growing back in.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • So what if he doesn't? What exactly is the problem with triple-posting?
    The problem is that the administration tells people not to multi-post, yet then goes and multi-posts themselves.
  • Sure, on the kind of forum where every poster has a signature that's half a page long, it's a big annoyance, but here it's just a header that takes up around 3 lines of text. You also get extra permalinks for better linking, and a nice tool for splitting up the content of a large post.
    By your arguments nobody should ever write out a single post to reply to multiple people/points and instead put each point in its own post to make it easier to link.
  • Damn you, Rym. Posting your bunny immediately after my dogs and grabbing all the attention!
    What dogs?
  • I want to post videos of their morning antics soon!
    Yes please! Do it very soon. We don't need super clean video that's been edited with crazy effects and 3D animation everywhere. Go forth and bring cute!
  • edited August 2011
    Not my pet, but this dog that my friends just got recently is too adorable.
    EDIT: His name is Bowser, BTW. Yes, named after THAT Bowser.
    Post edited by theknoxinator on