This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• CORGI!

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
  • OMG So cute, that little guy!
  • You sure his name's not Ein? I'm pretty sure all corgis are called Ein.
  • You sure his name's not Ein? I'm pretty sure all corgis are called Ein.
    My friends are much bigger gamers than they are anime fans.
  • But he's a Corgi! Not at all like a turtle.
  • Starbuck will probably be getting a friend in the near future.
    Yay! A new young kitten or same age? I will say that Digit reacted to Rorschach's arrival in a fairly negative manner. She became less friendly with us and more fretful.

Over the last 1/2 year, she's finally being more affectionate with us.
    Yay! A new young kitten or same age? I will say that Digit reacted to Rorschach's arrival in a fairly negative manner. She became less friendly with us and more fretful.

Over the last 1/2 year, she's finally being more affectionate with us.
    Yeah I am anticipating this. Starbuck isn't nice when it comes to other cats. But I had a friend keep him for me for a week, who happens to have a cat the same age. Starbuck was a big meanie hissy poopie pants at first, but they were best friends by the time I picked him back up. So I am hoping the same thing happens.

I am debating whether we should get a full grown kitty or an older kitten (teenage age, not young bc Starbuck would beat him/her up). Full grown kitty wouldn't be as easily bullied, but younger kitty would be more willing to adapt to us and develop his/her personality with us.

We also want an orange tabby named Spot. :D
  • We also want an orange tabby named Spot. :D
    Aaaaaaawww. Data's cat.
  • We also want an orange tabby named Spot. :D
    Aaaaaaawww. Data's cat.
    Relevant -
  • We found an orange tabby kitty! He is about pre-teen age, and super cute. >^-^< He has to get fixed though, so we can't have him until tomorrow.

Starbuck has no idea whats in store for him, hehehe.
  • A cat within specified parameters has been selected. He will be acquired tomorrow after his reproductive system has been neutralized.
  • A cat within specified parameters has been selected. He will be acquired tomorrow after his reproductive system has been neutralized.
    New kitty sends hails to Starbuck. Starbuck puts shields up and engages the new enemy.
  • How old is teenage for a kitty?
  • We found an orange tabby kitty! He is about pre-teen age, and super cute. >^-^< He has to get fixed though, so we can't have him until tomorrow.
    YAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!
    It's surprising how much smaller he is compared to Starbuck now.
  • It's surprising how much smaller he is compared to Starbuck now.
    Cute! I'm sure Spot will think he's tougher than Starbuck. I look forward to our next skirmish of the cute cat wars.
    Chucky, the only good cat.

Lilly, the cute but evil one.

Poppy, who is almost as old as me.

I don't seem to have pictures of my other 2 cats on this pc, but I shall eventually.
  • Spot looks tough enough. Epic was a baby when I introduced him to 3 year old Quest. He managed fine.
  • edited September 2011

Theo does his morning warm up.
    Seriously, they get even crazier than this. Mugi and Theo do 360s and jump up past your knees.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • They batshit insane!
  • BooBoo is adjusting well so far. She knows her cage is "home" and that's where she goes to pee for the most part (she climbed on my dirty laundry and peed on one of my skirts, though). We had her out for several hours yesterday and she's getting pretty used to the apartment and seems to think that now she runs the place. She's pretty good about cuddling, when she wants to be. We took a thirty minute or so nap together after we got home yesterday. She's a bit shy around new people but she warms up to them quickly. She has yet to growl or bite (she nipped my arm this morning, but it was covered in a baggy hoodie sleeve and I'm not sure she realized I was wearing it) but I've been scratched a few times because her nails are REALLY sharp and she wiggles some if she's picked up and doesn't want to be. Overall she's really cooperative and sweet, and is getting settled in way quicker and easier than I expected.

I put her on the couch with me to cuddle a few times, and now she's decided the couch is her's.

She also has a fascination with the coffee table. She's yet to try to get on to the top level, but given her curiosity and desire to climb/jump all over things, it's only a matter of time.

Here she is, taking a little nap after running around like crazy for awhile. She's definitely both energetic and cuddly.
  • My goodness, what a handsome looking rabbit she is!
    She sounds super friendly too!
  • Adorable. Looks like those sharp nails you mentioned are doing a number on that couch though ; )
  • D'awww-ing like crazy over here.
  • Adorable. Looks like those sharp nails you mentioned are doing a number on that couch though ; )
    It's entirely possible that it's a college couch and it's working as intended.
  • My goodness, what a handsome looking rabbit she is!
    She sounds super friendly too!
    She IS friendly, albeit completely headstrong/stubborn/adventurous. She's a handful, but she's a cute and adoring handful.
    D'awww-ing like crazy over here.
    Thanks! X3
    Adorable. Looks like those sharp nails you mentioned are doing a number on that couch though ; )
    It's entirely possible that it's a college couch and it's working as intended.
    I'm pretty sure Matt was trying to make a joke about my ratty-tattered hand me down grandma couch, but you're right, it's a college apartment with free furniture and it makes it fortunate that I could care less how much the bunny tears up the couch.

...she also has a weird crippling fear of stairs. She has gone up and down sections of the stairs on her own before, but never all the way up and down. Today I took her upstairs for the first time and she was so bewildered by going down the stairs that she just sat on the stair looking terrified and shaking pitifully. I figure she'll learn sooner or later, but it was both adorable and pathetic.

It's poses like this that makes up for when he's a night terror and wakes me up in the middle of the night.
  • edited October 2011
    Today I hit the point in which I HAD to clean Beatrix's (BooBoo) cage, and realistically I need someone to keep her out of trouble while I'm at it. I wanted to have someone around who would know how to handle her/pick her up without hesitation if I had my attention directed elsewhere, so since I don't know really anyone else with a good amount of rabbit experience in the area, I asked Ryan to come over to look after her while I cleaned the cage. Today was the first time he met her, and she took and INSTANT liking to him, like I've never seen her take a liking for another person before. She kept trying to climb on him and cuddle him, it was completely adorable!

I got ONE picture, but she looks sort of inaccurately scared because by that point, she was getting tired of being held.
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • She is such a sweet looking rabbit. Now we must have rabbit picture battles and post cute pictures of our darling buns all the time!
    I am glad she is so friendly, too. She seems like she has a lovely personality. Cuddly rabbits are fairly rare! (My boys are sometimes in the mood for petting, but more often they want to be off doing something else.) Ryan was probably happy to help with BooBoo, because I know he loves them, too.