This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fashions You Like/Fashions You Don't Like

Comments

• I like when girls wear booty shorts with words on the butt. I would change one thing about the "pink" brand. Instead of it saying pink on the butt. I would put Pink on the crotch and on the butt it would say Stink. Of course this is not a serious product. It is a joke product but I think that quite a few girls would buy it and enjoy it as a funny cool joke.
    That is the trashiest thing I have heard all day.

It was supposed to be trashy... That's the joke.
  • I really dislike when girls wear booty shorts with words on the butt and then get mad when people look at said butt to read the words. Also, I think they are dumb. Just wear normal short soccer shorts. They are just as smexy, actually more so. I will also think of you as a real athlete rather then a dope.
  • I really dislike when girls wear booty shorts with words on the butt and then get mad when people look at said butt to read the words. Also, I think they are dumb. Just wear normal short soccer shorts. They are just as smexy, actually more so. I will also think of you as a real athlete rather then a dope.
  • It really bothers me when girls wear a tight shirt that goes below the top of their pants and you can see the outline of their belt buckle and everything in the bottom of their shirt. More of a pet peeve than a fashion, I suppose.
  • I hate it when fat girls wear skinny girl clothes. It's not a muffin top, ladies, you've got the full doughnut going on there. Don't do it.

I do like wearing suits. I like feeling all fancy. I would wear one every day if I had more than two of them and the weather was conducive.
  • I hate it when fat girls wear skinny girl clothes. It's not a muffin top, ladies, you've got the full doughnut going on there. Don't do it.

I do like wearing suits. I like feeling all fancy. I would wear one every day if I had more than two of them and the weather was conducive.
    FUCKING YES!!! I also have to add when fat girls wear low cut tops showing off their giant gross tits. HEY LADIES YOUR TITS ARE ONLY THAT BIG BECAUSE YOU ARE FAT AND GROSS!!!! Seriously having tits that big is not something to be proud of. It is gross when they are that size. And if they are not gross it is only because their comedic value has redeemed them. Now ladies just because I said they were redeemed does not make that a good thing.. They have become CLOWN BOOBIES!! I laugh at your comically large breasts.
  • When did this become a rip on overweight people thread? Fuck you.
  • edited May 2011
    Due to those posts, I ended up on an egalitarian train of thought which ended up at "What would female Pete look like?". Hope that scars you forever.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • If I had the hair, I'd rock a Japanese style rockabilly popmadour:
  • edited May 2011
    I think earlobe plugs look pretty cool if they're relatively small, but if you go significantly larger than the natural size of your earlobe, they just look gross.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I fluctuate from "band shirt and black jeans" to "Full scale Victorian regalia" every so often, although usually I'm in the "dark colored dress shirt, black pants and long leather boots" area.
  • edited May 2011
    When did this become a rip on overweight people thread? Fuck you.
    I don't rip on overweight people, but I think everyone should know how to dress to their body type. Certain things look good on certain people. Not everyone can rock a miniskirt. I don't wear tanks or wifebeaters because I don't have the torso for it. Gotta learn to play the hand you're dealt.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
    When I say "Fat", I don't mean a little chub. I mean this:
  • I am a fattie that learned how to work it. I wish others could.
  • I am a fattie that learned how to work it. I wish others could.
    Fat is not a word I would use to describe you. Granted, my judgement is based on pictures and not having met you in real life, but I'm pretty confident in the applicability of my statement.
  • I hate almost all tennis shoes, especially Sketchers. They're always covered in a sort of visual vomit; wild shapes in garish colors and mismatched textures twisting every which way and bright white stitching holding it all together. What's worse, they have thick-ass soles that are like walking with dead squirrels strapped to my feet. More tennis shoes need to be like these:
    Simple, minimalistic, two-toned, and a reasonable sole. It's a shame my feet are too wide for 'em.
  • edited May 2011
    It's a shame my feet are too wide for 'em.
    Get some sperry Top Siders or some Converse All-Stars.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • It's a shame my feet are too wide for 'em.
    Get some sperry Top Siders or some Converse All-Stars.
    Or, as I've done, Pumas. Pumas fit my feet very well and tend to have really thin soles.
  • Pumas are awesome. Great color schemes, too.
  • One day, I'll get a pair of size 17 fitted two-tones.
  • One day, I'll get a pair of size 17 fitted two-tones.
    Holy fuck. And I thought 13 was pushing it.
  • 17 and wide so I sometimes need 18.
  • One thing I am getting sick to death of is steam punk/mock Victorian styles. I do not mind when people get it accurately or do it properly. What I hate is the fact that people seem to think that the whole of the Victorian era was this fashion utopia. That and people wearing some goggles and putting a cog on your boots does not make you steam punk it makes you into a tool. A steam powered tool but a tool never the less.
  • Fashion I like: Jackets. I'm a bit of a reptile and can never seem to stay warm unless active.

Fashion I don't like: People wearing pants they know won't fit but squeeze into them anyway resulting in unwanted butt crack. Just go nude if you can't be bothered to find a way to make poorly fitting clothes work.
  • edited May 2011
    Just go nude if you can't be bothered to find a way to make poorly fitting clothes work.
    That's a terrible idea!

I generally wear a witty t-shirt, cargo pants or loose jeans, and possibly a hooded sweatshirt. Yes, I dress like a stereotypical nerd. However, one of my friends has threatened to come to Rochester this summer and turn a weekend into an episode of What Not To Wear. Axel, you're in for what will probably be both a hilarious and horrifying experience, if you want to join us.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Oh God.
    Can they do me? My wardrobe sucks.
  • Oh God.
    Do it!
  • Oh God.
    If only some of my friends had this attitude. I know I don't dress the best on a daily basis, but that's mostly because I lost a lot of weight in the past few years and nothing fits. It's no small thing to replace most of your wardrobe, I end up just altering or living with what I have for the most part.

But I have so many friends who don't know how to wear the right fit or color for them. Just because you like certain colors DOESN'T mean they are flattering for you.
  • I know I can't match colors, and I know I just wear what I like. I know every outfit I put together is awful and makes me look like a loser, but I have no motivation to educate myself, and I also refuse to listen to my mom's suggestions, because they always SUCK.
    Im n ot ripping on overweight people either. I just said that an overweight girl who thinks her large breasts are sexy is wrong... They arnt sexy...