This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fashions You Like/Fashions You Don't Like

123457»

Comments

• edited June 2012
    I really want some Uniqlo stuff, but their shops are only in NYC and they don't do online shopping. I call it "H&M Syndrome," where a foreign clothing store operating in the States doesn't set up an online shop for whatever reason.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited June 2012
    I'm loving Forever21 right now. They have all the bright crazy summer colors that seem to be trending. Most importantly, its nice to be able to go into a store, get excited about a cute piece, and not be severely disappointed when I look at the price tag. I'm so sick of going through stores and everything I'm interested in is just priced too high, and then end up going to the clearance section defeated. I like this pricing thing JCPenny is trying to do, though too bad the average shopper is dumb and the store hasn't been successful yet. I wish every store would just price everything reasonably without having to be cheapo and wait for sales and coupons >.<
    Post edited by Lyddi on
  • I have never seen an H&M outside of England.
  • We have one here in central Connecticut. When it first opened, they had a DJ and a mile-long line of emos and hipsters waiting for the doors to open.
    There are like ten in New York.

There's one in every mall I've ever been in.
  • There's three in downtown Chicago, and a pretty big one in our mall, which is kind of in the sticks.

There's one in every mall I've ever been in.
    And a bunch in DC. :/