This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

NEW Anime Season Thread!! a.k.a. Till The Industry DIES!!

Comments

• I'm mostly glad there's more Moyashimon because nobody's scanning the manga and I be the poor college student.
  • Why are you not watching this adorable anime at this moment? Stop reading, start watching, hurry! You only got so much life left!
  • The new ED is almost as good as the first series' OP. Microbe Theater is gold as always. Do want moar!

• Actually some good stuff!
  • edited August 2012
    I wish there were images like this for manga. Other than the 4chan ones, since much of what they put on their is either stuff you've already read, or simply terrible. And trust me, I'm a guy that knows terrible manga.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I wish there were images like this for manga. Other than the 4chan ones, since much of what they put on their is either stuff you've already read, or simply terrible. And trust me, I'm a guy that knows terrible manga.
    There are too many manga in existence for that to be possible.
  • Tiger and Bunny movie? Hopefully not just a two hour version of the series.
  • edited August 2012
    I wish there were images like this for manga. Other than the 4chan ones, since much of what they put on their is either stuff you've already read, or simply terrible. And trust me, I'm a guy that knows terrible manga.
    So you're saying that there are too many manga in existence to make a large image that says "Hey, you should check out this new stuff"?

Sure, it'll be longer than the anime one, but you don't need to shove long-running series on there, or currently running series, just what's new or notable. Because for all the Manga that's around, a lot of it isn't new or notable. In fact, the majority isn't.

It's not like I'm asking YOU to do it. I'm just saying it'd be cool if such a thing existed.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I wish there were images like this for manga. Other than the 4chan ones, since much of what they put on their is either stuff you've already read, or simply terrible. And trust me, I'm a guy that knows terrible manga.
    So you're saying that there are too many manga in existence to make a large image that says "Hey, you should check out this new stuff"?

Sure, it'll be longer than the anime one, but you don't need to shove long-running series on there, or currently running series, just what's new or notable. Because for all the Manga that's around, a lot of it isn't new or notable. In fact, the majority isn't.
    There also aren't seasons of manga. It would have to be pretty much weekly.
  • All I see is Initial D Fifth Stage.
  • edited August 2012

There also aren't seasons of manga. It would have to be pretty much weekly.
    Yeah, so? What's stopping people from making a list that says "Here's the new and/or noteworthy manga for this month." Or Three months, even. Like I said, a lot of stuff comes out, but not a lot of it is terribly notable.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Shin Sekai Yori looks like it might be good.
  • Don't know what season this counts as but...

http://www.animekon.com/news-1605-Saint-Young-Men-Manga-Gets-OVA-And-Movie.html#.UGQutrklc_s.reddit

A new anime I'm really excited to see!
  • Don't know what season this counts as but...

http://www.animekon.com/news-1605-Saint-Young-Men-Manga-Gets-OVA-And-Movie.html#.UGQutrklc_s.reddit

A new anime I'm really excited to see!
    They made that into an anime?! Would I be way off-base predicting that no import of this will be made available just based on the content? If that does come to pass, I'll have to use fansubs which is unfortunate; but you do what you gotta do.

• Has Initial D started yet?
  • Has Initial D started yet?
    November 9th
    Any one psyched for Spring next year?
  • edited December 2012
    That looks like one of those fake anime charts. Akira TV? Pluto? Gundam: The Origin? How am I supposed to believe that?

Also, post-time skip Bunny Drop is ewwwww.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • The 6th source is mybigfatarse.com
  • edited December 2012
    Also, the FMP box at the lower right, and the disclaimer.
    Post edited by Banta on
  • lol the last one says "you know this is a fake chart when it has Full Metal Panic sequel
  • Dammit Nine.
  • You know it's a fake chart if you are excited about more than one of the shows.
  • Silver Spoon is sorta real - it has been announced, but with no release date, they've not even cast it.
  • Silver Spoon is sorta real - it has been announced, but with no release date, they've not even cast it.
    Seriously? Yes! I've been waiting for Farmetal Agriculturalist to get an anime.

• edited December 2012
    Umm... actually, the have some good stuff there. I am actually excited about watching the a Pluto anime, even so I am pretty sure it will follow the manga almost exactly (like Monster did). Also, they are making 2 animes about VNs that I have been meant to play and finish (Ever17 and Saya no Uta)... and now I feel to pleasure to play then before the anime comes out.
    An Akira Tv show? well, the old movie was only one volume of the manga, if I remember correctly, but somehow I feel that they should leave the good old stuff alone... but who knows, maybe they will do a good job?
    Post edited by Dincu on