This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• Went on a date Sunday. Second date set for Thursday!
  • My girlfriend's birthday is coming up, and I noticed that the author of her favorite webcomic (which is also one of my favorites) www.exocomics.com, has a link to do commissions. I e-mailed the artist who unfortunately isn't doing commissions at the moment. In my sadness I texted my girlfriend who informed me that she was also looking into getting a drawing from the artist for me as an 6 month anniversary gift. I don't know why, but this whole exchange makes me very happy. Though I still need to find a gift...
  • I have a girlfriend again. This time she is like my clone, minus a penis. I already have one of them and two would just cause problems.
  • I have a girlfriend again. This time she is like my clone, minus a penis. I already have one of them and two would just cause problems.
    I hope you don't have any recessive genes, because that could prove problematic.
  • It would be miraculous due to my vasectomy.
  • edited February 2012
    It would be miraculous due to my vasectomy.
    Good to know, I'll keep that in mind if that ever becomes an issue, I hope you and your twin enjoy a long and fruitful relationship.

Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • I seem to follow a weird cycle. Most of the time, I have a video game that takes up all of my free time. When I don't have such a game, I rotate between three different things. Creating my own video-game/PnPRPG/novel, finding a LTR, and trying to find a better job. I've gone through the full rotation maybe a dozen times so-far in my life. Needless to say, I've drifted back into the middle segment again. It's not going particularly well though, I've become more jaded with every rotation. I feel like I need to try something different at this point. Or just try to get back into the "finding a better job" part so I could potentially change my circumstances.
  • Here is a question, what does it mean when a friend ask another friend if he/ she is dating someone?
    Maybe is just my imagination and it is just a simple question to catch up on the recent happenings of one's life right?
  • Here is a question, what does it mean when a friend ask another friend if he/ she is dating someone?
    Maybe is just my imagination and it is just a simple question to catch up on the recent happenings of one's life right?
    It means that the person asking wants to know the answer. The reason that person wants to know may vary depending on the person. If it really bothers you not knowing, then just ask the person why they want to know.

• edited February 2012
    Here is a question, what does it mean when a friend ask another friend if he/ she is dating someone?
    Probably yes, but really, this depends on a lot of things. Context, genders of the people involved (and their sexual orientation, obviously), etc. Can you be more specific?

Edit: Also, what Nuri said.
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • Maybe I am reading to much into things.
    A friend and I wet with another friend from our previous job for lunch last week. It was just to catch up and to have a good time. Suddenly in the middle of the conversation she drops the question. The thing is that he had history with her, and I was unknowingly involved too. I am oblivious to certain things. My friend told me that she was one of the reasons why left his previous job. I left because my contract ended.
    My friends look at me and we answer that nothing major is going on in our lives, and then we change the direction of the conversation from relationships to something else. Neither my friend or I asked her why did she ask that or if she is going out with someone. I didn't do it because that is not the kind of question that I normally ask a friend. Most of the time it just comes organically.
  • I am now dating a Ukrainian sex goddess.
  • GeoGeo
    edited February 2012
    I am now dating a Ukrainian sex goddess.
    I'm tempted to ask that you elaborate...but I'm not sure if the explanation would be either frightening or awesome...

Post edited by Geo on
    I'm tempted to ask that you elaborate...but I'm not sure if the explanation would be either frightening or awesome...

In what way would that be frightening?

Pics or it didn't happen.

And watch out with those Eastern Europeans. They're like the inverse of Japanese girls - they're hot sex goddesses for approximately 8 years, and then they turn into 80-year-old babushkas.

• GeoGeo
    edited February 2012
    I am now dating a Ukrainian sex goddess.

We don't know what kind of sex she dabbles in, seeing that she is a goddess and therefore we can assume she has dabbled in at all/a majority of them. Some of them aren't as hot as others though.

Post edited by Geo on

We don't know what kind of sex she dabbles in, seeing that she is a goddess and therefore we can assume she has dabbled in at all/a majority of them. Some of them aren't as hot as others though.

Yo dawg, I see what you're trying to say, and I'mma let you finish, but she's fucking Ukrainian.

• I may soon have the answer to the eternal question of dating your clone/female version of yourself.
  • I may soon have the answer to the eternal question of dating your clone/female version of yourself.
    It's a non issue, you have a vasectomy.

It's a non issue, you have a vasectomy.

Dating and making babies are two different things.

• edited February 2012
    Dating and making babies are two different things.
    Oh. Let me try again.
    I may soon have the answer to the eternal question of dating your clone/female version of yourself.
    There's an age old question about dating your twin? That isn't about sex? I was unaware, please enlighten me.

Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • edited February 2012
    Mad makeouts for knowing Ranma 1/2 (rare in Australia it seems [or at least Canberra]).
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • Dating and making babies are two different things.
    Oh. Let me try again.
    I may soon have the answer to the eternal question of dating your clone/female version of yourself.
    There's an age old question about dating your twin? That isn't about sex? I was unaware, please enlighten me.

Let me clarify further: sex and making babies are not the same.

• Let me clarify further: sex and making babies are not the same.
    Alright, I give up, what eternal question are you on about? Because I don't think "Is it incest or masturbation?" really applies here.
  • Let me clarify further: sex and making babies are not the same.
    Alright, I give up, what eternal question are you on about? Because I don't think "Is it incest or masturbation?" really applies here.
    Unless he wants it too?
  • You have to apply yourself!
  • I was thinking of the other thread where we were getting on Scott's case about not having a girlfriend and whether or not he would date a woman that is just like him.
  • Y'know, I think it would be terrible to date an actual sex goddess. I mean, think about it - nothing is new to them. Everything you can think to do? They invented it and perfected it already. You know how you think you're good in bed? Nope, she invented being good in bed.

I'm pretty sure a sex goddess would be 100% unimpressed with mere mortals.
  • Y'know, I think it would be terrible to date an actual sex goddess. I mean, think about it - nothing is new to them. Everything you can think to do? They invented it and perfected it already. You know how you think you're good in bed? Nope, she invented being good in bed.

This only matters if your ego depends on impressing your girlfriend.

Luckily for you, I'm easily impressed by good food and persistence, two things you are very good at.

• edited February 2012
    Kratos would like to have a word with you. (Also sorry about not finding a better quality video, not easy to find for that it seems.)
    Post edited by canine224 on