This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• Yosho, I read your blog. You are officially a Brooklyn hipster, I think. (-_-)

Also, Barcade is cool. I still need to go to baby castles, though.
  • I went to a party last night, got very drunk, crashed on a couch and spat game at every girl that passed. Apparently, some girls were interested. I wouldn't know as I blacked out and can't remember most of last night.
  • I went to a party last night, got very drunk, crashed on a couch and spat at every girl that passed.
    This is how I read this sentence the first time.
  • I went to a party last night, got very drunk, crashed on a couch and spat game at every girl that passed. Apparently, some girls were interested. I wouldn't know as I blacked out and can't remember most of last night.
    That's a shame. Remember: pacing.
  • You are officially a Brooklyn hipster, I think.
    Heurg.
  • You are officially a Brooklyn hipster, I think. (-_-)
    You think???
  • Eh, at least I'm classy about it. Can't say the same for the trucker-hatted folks in Williamsburg.
  • Ha, and that's why we love you dude. :P
  • What is it about Williamsburg that makes it a Hipster haven?
  • What is it about Williamsburg that makes it a Hipster haven?
    Cheap living, easy access to Manhattan, proximity to the population center of the megalopolis, other hipsters have already gentrified the area for you.
  • edited January 2011
    Date with girl that I've known for a while and apparently we've been giving off serious tension and all of our friends were counting down the days until we got together GET
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • Girlfriend: loss!

Long distance relationships suck, folks. At least, trying to start a relationship as a long distance one didn't work for me.

Long distance relationships suck, folks. At least, trying to start a relationship as a long distance one didn't work for me.
    Yea, I guess that's the hazard of a world traveling adventure..... Hey wait a minute why are you even trying to get a girlfriend at this stage :-p

Yea, I guess that's the hazard of a world traveling adventure..... Hey wait a minute why are you even trying to get a girlfriend at this stage :-p
    It's not the traveling, it's that when I get home after traveling, my girlfriend would still be in a different country.

One year anniversary for me and my boyfriend, and we've been long distance the whole time (except for one weekend). It's tough and not for everyone.
  • edited January 2011
    I want to say a lot right now...But a gentleman never kisses and tells. ;)
    No, I didn't lose my virginity.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Still single... But becoming increasingly complacent with that fact.

'Course, the rapidly increasing number of proximal-friends-in-relationships isn't helping. <_<</font>
  • Congrats to Axel for losing his virginity.
  • Congrats to Axel for losing his virginity.
    Nice!
  • I want to say a lot right now...But a gentleman never kisses and tells. ;)
    Nope. I'm thinking blow job. Regardless, good for him. Whatever it is.
  • I want to say a lot right now...But a gentleman never kisses and tells. ;)
    Nope. I'm thinking blow job. Regardless, good for him. Whatever it is.
    Giggity!
  • edited January 2011
    All kudos to Axel! May this be indicative of further success.

I think my hormones just kicked in. Everyone looks a lot prettier.
    Post edited by Admiral Hotcakes on
  • Still single... But becoming increasingly complacent with that fact.

'Course, the rapidly increasing number of proximal-friends-in-relationships isn't helping. <_<</font>
    Hey, it worked for George Costanza.
    Also, beware of portuguese women!
  • It's funny because it's true. ~_^
  • edited January 2011
    The Dalai Lama says that oral sex constitutes a loss of virginity. You're a man now, son!
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited January 2011
    You're a man now, Dog!
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited January 2011
    So, basically, I met a girl in California (over Christmas). She's really geeky and cool. When I met her (while watching Star Trek), this image popped into my mind):

P.S. She's coming to visit me in March.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • edited January 2011
    I love marriage; it is like one big long date until you have to do chores. At least when you are doing chores when you are married there is someone else to help. ^_^
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Don't be this person. Well, either of these people.
    Ha HA HAAAA, it's funny I never quite thought about it that way. "I can't date you because it would ruin our friendship" in a lot of cases is "Why would I give up all this attention from you when I can get it without sleeping with you". Obviously this doesn't always apply but I can see this angle.