This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX 2010. East Coast. Be there.

1141516171820»

Comments

• Work is over. Paycheck is deposited. Apartment is (mostly) moved. Now time for laundry and packing. Then, 6am, BOSTON FLIGHT.
  • What time will everyone be lining up?

I might bike over to the Hynes around noon and grab some lunch, since I'm not sure if I can bypass the "doors open" time to get my Presenter badge. Would be cool to hang out with folks in line, if everyone's bored enough.
  • I might bike over to the Hynes around noon and grab some lunch, since I'm not sure if I can bypass the "doors open" time to get my Presenter badge. Would be cool to hang out with folks in line, if everyone's bored enough.
    Pretty sure you can get your badge as early as 10am. There will be no line to get it. The line is to get into the keynote or expo hall, and it's an inside sit-down line. Basically a party.

I plan to arrive on plane, check into hotel, eat lunch, get badge, get in line.
  • edited March 2010
    Hi. I've been retarded and haven't been paying attention to this thread.Tl;dr question - where/when are any Geeknights/forums meetups occuring?
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • A few of us are meeting up after the PA Q&A to wander around Boston for a bit. My enforcer shifts are 9-3 Friday and Saturday. If you run into me outside of those times, and I'm not rushing to get somewhere, I'd be happy to give people mini-tours of some cool places. I love showing off Boston.
  • For those wondering, we're now meeting up from 5-5:30 at the BN cafe to go eat and see CondomWorld instead of 4:30. Everyone can go see the Q&A.