This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• RRoD.
    My roommate's XBox did this. It really sucks because I want to play Castle Crashers!
  • I used a Higgins ink in my fountain pen :(
  • Someone tried to break into my house. While I was awake. And the window he chose to come in through was 15 feet away from where I was playing super mario galaxy. Needless to say, I beat him senseless. Spent 4 hours in the cop shop today. Goddamnit.
  • Someone tried to break into my house. While I was awake. And the window he chose to come in through was 15 feet away from where I was playing super mario galaxy. Needless to say, I beat him senseless. Spent 4 hours in the cop shop today. Goddamnit.
    lmfao! No way! You beat him senseless? That is my fucking thing of the month!
  • Needless to say, I beat him senseless.
    Please tell me you used the Nunchuk as a flail.
  • Could Viga please draw a picture of what the flailing looks like, that would be pretty epic.
  • My next gig has been canceled due to misscommunications between offices. I'll be home in Berlin two and a half weeks early, but my girlfriend is still in Portugal and she crashed the van...
  • Rush Limbaugh either voluntarily lies about tech or is too stupid search a .pdf file.
  • Needless to say, I beat him senseless.
    Please tell me you used the Nunchuk as a flail.
    No, unfortunately. I caught him by suprise with an elbow to the head, kicked him in the ribs a few times with my steel-toe boots. I just ensured he wouldn't be getting up fast, then called the police.
  • Fail of the day is me for thinking the Street Fighter 4 ship date was the release date.
  • No, unfortunately. I caught him by suprise with an elbow to the head, kicked him in the ribs a few times with my steel-toe boots. I just ensured he wouldn't be getting up fast, then called the police.
    You should have taken a picture of him after you beat him up and then posted it outside your house with maybe a little sign that says "Burglars will be pummeled".
  • edited February 2009
    Rush Limbaugh either voluntarily lies about tech or is too stupid search a .pdf file.
    Why is this an either or question? Isn't he both corrupt and an idiot?
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Rush Limbaugh either voluntarily lies about tech or is too stupid search a .pdf file.
    Why is this an either or question? Isn't he both corrupt and an idiot?
    You are correct, but I was posing the question for that specific instance.
  • Fail of the day is me for thinking the Street Fighter 4 ship date was the release date.
    Shit, now I'm worried. My school's game club is holding an event promising Street Fighter 4. I really hope that someone in the club manages to snag a copy or else I'm gonna have a bigger fail on my hands...
  • Could Viga please draw a picture of what the flailing looks like, that would be pretty epic.
    Like someone flailing their arms or some BDSM action flail?
  • I just got recalled to jury duty for March 2nd. Fantastic.
    Oooooohhhh.....that sucks. Maybe there should be a "Pete Does Jury Duty" episode. Seriously though, let's just hope you are "jurying" a non-despicable crime.
  • The internet at my school has been going down between the hours of 4:00 PM to around 3:00 AM for the past two days. The worst part about it is that the internet only goes down for the Macs! The PCs can still access the internet!
    I actually would love to serve on a jury, but I've never been allowed to. I'm always excused, dismissed, or otherwise excluded.
  • edited February 2009
    I seem to have got myself in the shit. I got a message from a bloke at the BBC about a new show, saying the following
    Hi there,

I'm a producer over at BBC Manchester - and used to work on LSR back in the late nineties! We're currently working on an idea for BBC Three and we're looking for participants who would be interested in being filmed. We need a guy and a girl, who have both been unlucky in love - unable to hold down a relationship and can't fathom the opposite sex.

We are then going to give them a once in a lifetime opportunity to see things from the point of view of the other gender, and hopefully give them the insight they need to understand the mystery behind any potential partner. How are we going to do this? By turning them into a member of the opposite sex for a few days (don't worry, no permanent surgery!!)
    So, being someone with a history of stupid mistakes motivated by fame and money, I sent an e-mail back with my entire story of how basically I came over here for a woman, and she dumped me in very convoluted circumstances, and he gets back to me saying "this is very interesting, I'll get my researchers in contact with you"

oooooooohhhhhhh fuck.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited February 2009
    Go Churba!
    I'm still mighty tempted to do it anyway, frankly, despite it possibly being a massive mistake letting the BBC pay me to dress me up in women's clothing and broadcast it across the nation/europe/world (depending on how well the show does.)
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I am still crazy sick, but must show up to work...
  • see things from the point of view of the other gender
    researchers
    *eye twitch*
    researchers
    *eye twitch*
    Well, I'd suppose that they'd want to make sure that I'm not just feeding them a line, you see.
  • I was away from home for six weeks, and my cellar was broken into... last night. I've just been sorting through stuff and it doesn't seem like much was taken, mainly due to it being where I store crap I don't want about the house. The most valuable thing was my bike, and that left were it stood. Still, the place is now (more of) a mess.
    I actually would love to serve on a jury, but I've never been allowed to. I'm always excused, dismissed, or otherwise excluded.
    It was grand jury, so it's vastly different than trial jury. Nullification is pretty much impossible in grand.
    researchers
    *eye twitch*
    Well, I'd suppose that they'd want to make sure that I'm not just feeding them a line, you see.
    The money might be good, but don't degrade yourself like that man! It's better to have money that wasn't earned by embarrassing yourself.