This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Back in 2002 I broke a juggling world record with a friend. 18 catches with 18 balls.

It was broken last month by these fuckers.
  • Check out what I think is conservapedia's parody of evolution. Not quite sure what they're trying to say.
  • Check out what I think isconservapedia's parody of evolution.Not quite sure what they're trying to say.
    Obviously they are trying to prove that evolution is stupid and nonsensical by attempting to be funny. Yet, the only seem to prove that conserveapedia users are not only mornonic, but have the design sense of anyone who used geocities, and have the sense of humor of a twelve year old boy with a low IQ.
  • I always find the funniest part about Conservapedia to be the logo on the top left. "Conservapedia. The Trustworthy Encyclopedia." It's kind of like the car-dealer down the street named "Honest Bob". In both cases you know that the adjective is solely for advertising purposes and doesn't actually hold true.
  • I actually grinned at the Flying Kitty Extinction segment at the very bottom of the page. After scrolling all the way down, it was worth it.
  • I really like Conservapedia, It's almost as good as Uncyclopedia in terms of the funnies but there's less stuff on there, I suppose it's because they're only satiring a single category and they've got a smaller team.
  • Another girl has told me they just wanna be friends. I must have a sign on my back. :P
  • The fucking mice. The dead mice. I can still smell them. I had another go with bleach, and managed to splash it on my clothes. Now I have red spots on my black tshirt. Fuck.
  • Fucking mice. One chewed up 5 juggling beanbags. Fuckers.

Now one is running around my apartment, happy as anything, not scared of me at all. It keep running out, looking at me, then running off again. And it's not paying any attention to the mouse traps.
  • Stormrise isn't just terrible. It's actually defective. I cannot play anything beyond the tutorial mission without it freezing.

Now one is running around my apartment, happy as anything, not scared of me at all. It keep running out, looking at me, then running off again. And it's not paying any attention to the mouse traps.
    Buy a cat.

Try peanut butter on the mouse traps.
  • edited August 2010
    Try peanut butter on the mouse traps.
    Last time I had a mouse, we put peanut butter in one of these and we had that fucker inside of five minutes. He didn't even wait for us to turn the lights out.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • edited August 2010
    Vista. I thought software improving as version number increases was a given.
    It is a strange day when I say "This laptop would be better off with the operating system before the one it came with.".
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Vista. I thought software improving as version number increases was a given.
    It is a strange day when I say "This laptop would be better off with the operating system before the one it came with.".
    *facepalm* No, I don't wanna go there, I have work to do.
  • Good to know I'm not the only one.
  • Good to know I'm not the only one.
    Actually, I have the opposite opinion that you probably think I have, but I have no time to talk about it.
  • So you like your OSs to run slower?
  • So you like your OSs to run slower?
    Not necessarily, but I do prefer Vista to older than dirt XP. Besides, who uses Vista anymore? 7 has been around for some time now, and it's superior to both.
  • edited August 2010
    Try to remember that most people never update the OS that their system comes with. I see much more XP and Vista than 7.

I think a big factor is the shenanigans with Intel where they persuaded Microsoft to drop the minimum specs for Vista certification.
    Edit: Wait a second, ignore that last part. This machine is a 965 but at 2x 1.8GHz Celereon M is still having a hard time.
  • RAM, how much RAM?
  • edited August 2010
    1GB RAM and I'm assuming some of that is reserved for the graphics.
  • 1GB RAM and I'm assuming some of that is reserved for the graphics card.
    It's a well known fact that vista runs like shit with a gig of ram.
  • I used to play bioshock on vista with a gig of ram. >_>
    With Aero?
    With Aero?
    Aero automatically turns off when you enter a game.
  • How high were your graphics set? Specifically texture detail.
  • The fuck if I know, it was a year ago. Also, it wasn't the more bitchin GPU at the time so it was probably medium.
  • edited August 2010
    And so I was almost done with this laptop, install the recommended updates, and now I'm stuck in a restart loop.

FAAAA!!

Update: EVERYBODY CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN!! It turns out that having my external HDD plugged in a boot was causing the loop.
  • And so I was almost done with this laptop, install the recommended updates, and now I'm stuck in a restart loop.

FAAAA!!

Update: EVERYBODY CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN!! It turns out that having my external HDD plugged in a boot was causing the loop.
    Haha, Been there.