This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• I usually think of Doc Ock.
  • edited March 2009
    "You can't resolve [the AIDS epidemic in Africa] with the distribution of condoms...On the contrary, it increases the problem."
    Pope logic fail. 'Nuff said. (Source: International Herald Tribune)
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited March 2009
    So, my first day of work, the development server mysteriously shuts down.

At least it's fixable.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • "You can't resolve [the AIDS epidemic in Africa] with the distribution of condoms...On the contrary, it increases the problem."
    Pope logic fail. 'Nuff said. (Source:International Herald Tribune)
    The Pope hat is a pointy brain-condom.
  • "The pope said that a responsible and moral attitude toward sex would help fight the disease."
    Responsible and moral means using condoms for me. Where's your god now, Pope?
  • edited March 2009
    "The pope said that a responsible and moral attitude toward sex would help fight the disease."
    Responsible and moral means using condoms for me. Where's your god now, Pope?
    Sending you to hell for disagreeing with him. In his mind, at least.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • About a month ago my stepfather got canned. Thank goodness that how austrian employment laws work he practically is currently until the end of the month on paid vacation. The problem is, this week my mom got fired from her job. This economy sucks ass. I'll be lucky if I can grab a job for the summer.
  • "You can't resolve [the AIDS epidemic in Africa] with the distribution of condoms...On the contrary, it increases the problem."
    From The Daily Mash: The Pope says that putting the Bible over your penis before sex, will prevent AIDS.
    FromThe Daily Mash: The Pope says that putting the Bible over your penis before sex, will prevent AIDS.
    Like if you smash your penis with it before sex? I would guess that would stop the act of sex; therefore, AIDS would not be contracted.
  • Like if you smash your penis with it before sex? I would guess that would stop the act of sex; therefore, AIDS would not be contracted.
    Yes. The part with whacking your penis with a wooden spoon repeatedly until your penis goes soft, was quite hilarious to read.

Also the part about Dutch Steamboating, I tried to google it, but I couldn't find out what that meant.
  • Like if you smash your penis with it before sex? I would guess that would stop the act of sex; therefore, AIDS would not be contracted.
    Yes. The part with whacking your penis with a wooden spoon repeatedly until your penis goes soft, was quite hilarious to read.

Also the part about Dutch Steamboating, I tried to google it, but I couldn't find out what that meant.
    From Urbandictionary.com

-Dutch steamboating:
    The act of anal sex undertaken whilst spouting left wing libertarian values whilst actually being secretly right wing

and steamboat when referenced to sex means:

-When a man or woman straddles their partner and has a bowel movement on their chest or stomach. This is referred to as the steamboat because it was said to have originally happened in an outdoor winter setting, which caused the fecal matter to give off steam once released.
  • Steamboat? We call that the Cleveland Steamer in the States.
    He's right. Cleveland Steamer is the correct name for that made-up sex act that no one has ever actually done.

Pre-emptive defense: Well, yes, I know SOMEONE'S probably done it. I'm sure there's video. But it doesn't deserve a name!
  • Tell that to the Cleavland Steamboat Society.
    I'm just quoting urbandictionary.com
  • edited March 2009
    My fail of the day:
    spending 2 hours on the faux-chatroom cross (Narcicissm/Cyberstalking/Procrastination) enabler that is Scott's ustream.

EDIT: and not leaving directly after posting this.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Then my life is a failure, because I sit around watching/and or talking about Scott on a regular basis.
    I was directing that at FunFetus.
    edited March 2009
    My fail of the day:
    spending 2 hours on the faux-chatroom cross (Narcicissm/Cyberstalking/Procrastination) enabler that isScott's ustream.

EDIT: and not leaving directly after posting this.
    Is it fun? Or is it really just an unedited form of Big Brother bore?
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited March 2009
    It's a pretty decent chatroom, mainly because of the people there (i.e. people from these forums). I haven't really been watching Scott so much, so I don't really feel as embarrassed as I could be.

Better still (or if not better, then at least less creepy), you can just connect to the chatroom with IRC (chat1.ustream.tv is the server, the channel can be seen on the ustream page). There was an anonymous user in the chat who I repeatedly accused of being you, because they refused to reveal their identity despite guessing mine from my timezone. Overall, it was reasonably entertaining.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
    I was directing that at FunFetus.
    And I was directing that to TheWhaleShark
  • And I was directing mine at....your mom?
  • And I was directing mine at....your mom?
    She didn't seem to understand what you where saying, when I explained, she seemed appalled.
  • It's a pretty decent chatroom, mainly because of the people there (i.e. people from these forums). I haven't really been watching Scott so much, so I don't really feel as embarrassed as I could be.
    Sounds like you've been just chatting, or just text-based Geekchat?
    you can just connect to the chatroom with IRC (chat1.ustream.tv is the server, the channel can be seen on the ustream page)
    Yeah, that's awesome from Ustream. The java chat applet always crapped everything out on me when I tried to follow the Simply Hear live stuff. I'll see if I jump in after dinner. Scott is broadcasting the whole day right?
  • Someone on my home network downloaded real player 11 which came into conflict with the wireless and I've been offline for the last few days
  • Sorry to use another hockey thing, but this is just too hilarious. The Pittsburgh Penguins fail like 5 times in a row to score on an empty net.

• There was an anonymous user in the chat who I repeatedly accused of being you, because they refused to reveal their identity despite guessing mine from my timezone.
    Sorry 70814, I had to get you back for revealing my identity. It's a pity I won't even know you when I see you again, as you'll have a different number.
  • My hands won't stop shaking since my work out and shower this morning. I am always a little shaky, but this is a bit crazy. My arms are trembling uncontrollably.
  • I won't go into the grisly details, but I feel the need to relate this. Eating about 100 g of roasted beef bone marrow is not the best idea in the world. It's tasty, but you will regret it.
  • I missed my education psychology class today because I took a nap.