This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• edited October 2010
    So ronery. I think I need to find a better Japanese games blog.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited October 2010
    So ronery.I think I need to find a better Japanese games blog.
    Well, At least the AR is cool.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • So ronery.I think I need to find a better Japanese games blog.
    Yes judging just by the ads on that page. Jebus Cripes.
  • Ahh! Why didn't I use this song?
  • That "mechanically separated chicken" picture I posted in this thread about a week ago got picked up by the Huffington Post.
  • No one believes that I am black.
    It's because you're not.
  • It's occurred to me that beer is probably one of the healthier things I consume.
    It's because you're not.
    No no, she is. She just lost her pigment. You know, like Michael Jackson.
    On a related note, I have, in the past, known people for years before they realized I'm half black.
    On a related note, I have, in the past, known people for years before they realized I'm half black.
    That's because it's the lower half, and you always wear long pants.
    I'm guessing it's because you are black in the same way that I am Eastern Indian: Very, very slightly.
    Oh, boy. And I've got front row seats to this as Kodak's suin' ever'body.
  • edited October 2010
    I just thought it was a really sad sign.

On the race thing: Adding "I'm [half/quarter/somewhat] [race]." makes it more believable.
    I'm guessing it's because you are black in the same way that I am Eastern Indian: Very, very slightly.
    I'm guessing Sharpie.
  • [who's suing who image]
    That's needlessly complex. You could simplify that a lot and not have so many crossing arrows/lines.
  • That's needlessly complex. You could simplify that a lot by ending software patents.
  • I agree Rym, but Corporations are now people with real rights like the Freedom of Speech.

We don't want to hinder the Corporations that create jobs and enriches our people. We don't want to limit their ability to compete with each other, nor stop them from solving our problems in an open market!

They have to be able to protect their ideas to ensure that we are in turn protected.

Really where would we be with out all of these Corporations that feed us, clothes us, that give us as human beings purpose in life.

Remember; The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father.
  • edited October 2010
    It seems you can now pay to have your trending topic "Promoted" on Twitter.
  • Cars suck.
  • Cars suck.
    LIES! LIES AND SLANDER!!!!
  • I can't find the title to my project car.
  • Cars suck.
    LIES! LIES AND SLANDER!!!!
    BURN HIM!!!
    I can't find the title to my project car.
    'Ruh Roh!
  • All of my plans tonight fell through. And, the L train isn't running at all, so I can't just pop into the city and wander around without dealing with delays and shuttles and the like.
  • Some jackass decided to make Justin Savakis and Chris Macdonald's live a living hell.
  • God, I miss California. Back in Berkeley, we celebrated Holi every year:
  • edited October 2010
    1. I've been sick.
    2. Package listed and delivered to front door when it isn't.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • Still sick, for such a limp wristed cold I've been sick for a long time.
  • edited October 2010
    I am steadily being forced out of my one resume-worthy RSO by a gaggle of incompetents who are solely interested in politicking. I'm seriously considering securing internships, lab positions, and at least 2 new activities, and then bailing, but only after leaving the project they've put me in charge of in a state of unsalvageable, obfuscated wreckage. Which will likely cost them a large amount of money when people fail to attend their conference the following year.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on