This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Sadly, yes. Defriending is imminent. It's very sad because I helped him through some shit back in college while we were roommates, and he NEVER had any of these tendencies or ideas. He was a cool guy, religion was never a sticking point, he was intelligent. I don't understand how a guy with a doctorate in biology can accept so many OBVIOUSLY BATSHIT CRAZY ideas when they have absolutely NO evidence for them. Sam may very well be our group's tragic villain if he ever did something like run for office.
    See I don't know, Sam always appeared to be at least logical (not saying that his logic wasn't flawed) and intelligent. So usually these two combined means it is good to keep him on your list. Overtime your posts and insightful comments could help change his opinion, he doesn't seem like he is beyond hope. I had A LOT of high school friends go down the Neo-Nazi route/born again christian route and they all came out of it to be pretty darn liberal. Unless he actually starts harassing you it's better to keep at least a subtle influence over him.
    Yeah, but did you see his last comments about race? There's not only crazy in there, but some serious bigotry brewing.
  • edited October 2010
    Fail: A bottle of contaminated hot sauce exploded all over the bench this morning.
    Boo-Yah: A bottle of contaminated hot sauce exploded all over the bench this morning, and we got pictures.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Fail: A bottle of contaminated hot sauce exploded all over the bench this morning.
    Boo-Yah: A bottle of contaminated hot sauce exploded all over the bench this morning,and we got pictures.
    See, this sort of carelessness is how we end up with spicy zombies.
  • Fail: A bottle of contaminated hot sauce exploded all over the bench this morning.
    Boo-Yah: A bottle of contaminated hot sauce exploded all over the bench this morning,and we got pictures.
    Fail: I posted this in the wrong thread.
  • I can't buy Giga Pudding. It's sold out everywhere I went. It would have made a great food for my birthday.
  • I can't buy Giga Pudding. It's sold out everywhere I went. It would have made a great food for my birthday.
    But...it's pure evil...
  • But...it's pure evil...
    Salt is evil too, y'know. ^__~
  • But...it's pure evil...
    Salt is evil too, y'know. ^__~
    Salt makes our nerves work.

Giga Pudding wants to level Seattle.
  • Salt makes our nerves work.
    Salt is Georgie's kryptonite.

Giga Pudding can't do shit to Seattle. The rain would melt it down.
    Salt is Georgie's kryptonite
    And saturated fat and cholesterol. So much like salt, the giga pudding is pure evil. BUT I WANT IT! :'(
    Salt is Georgie's kryptonite
    And saturated fat and cholesterol. So much like salt, the giga pudding is pure evil. BUT I WANT IT! :'(
    I'm making it from scratch since I can't buy it. I might report back with a culinary fail later.
  • I learned about the Human Centipede. I really wish that I hadn't; just thinking about it makes me feel sick.
  • I'm making it from scratch since I can't buy it. I might report back with a culinary fail later.
    It's just a flan. It's not too hard.
  • I'm making it from scratch since I can't buy it. I might report back with a culinary fail later.
    It was hard. So I fucked up and ended up baking it. Very good and sweet but was NOT a Giga Pudding. Still yummy though!
  • edited October 2010
    I'm making it from scratch since I can't buy it. I might report back with a culinary fail later.
    It was hard. So I fucked up and ended up baking it. Very good and sweet but was NOT a Giga Pudding. Still yummy though!
    You want one of these. You line it with flan and then clamp it shut, flip it, and bake it. Boom: 1.5qt of flan. We use them for an entire family in Spain.

It'll probably taste better than a Giga Pudding, and be bigger, too.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited October 2010
    Being cockblocked by another girl is tough on the self-esteem, being cockblocked by another girl twice in a row is just fucking ridiculous...

What is it with me and being attracted to soon-to-be-out-of-closet lesbians?

This is being cross posted into the dating thread. XD
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Was told to check the spelling of names and companies on a flyer. Checked it and okayed it. Got email today saying I need to be more thorough next time because certain company names on the flyer did not have the "LLP" designation after them. Um... yeah okay, that's fine, but they only told me to check the spelling. I followed the procedure they gave me to check it. The spelling was all correct. How the eff was I supposed to know the lack of company designations was a mistake? That's not spelling!

I did what I was told to do. I even have the email detailing the assignment. And yet I am the one who has to be more thorough, rather than the person who gave me the assignment? Grr.
  • Got a copy of Hetalia Vol. 1 today, and it had a magnetic strip attached to it's back cover. It came from a Books-A-Million. What on earth were they thinking?
  • HetaliaVol. 1
    I want to get this just so I can watch the dub, which from the clip I saw is hi-larious. They stereotyped all of the accents.
  • HetaliaVol. 1
    I want to get this just so I can watch the dub, which from the clip I saw is hi-larious. They stereotyped all of the accents.
    I was talking about the manga, but I'll watch the dub as soon as I can.
  • OH. I didn't even realize they were releasing the manga. I only knew the anime was coming out. I should get that.
  • So, did you know the Romans spoke Greek?

>:(

Are you SHITTING ME?!

PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE I EXPLODE IN AN INCANDESCENT FIREBALL.

...yeah.
  • OH. I didn't even realize they were releasing the manga. I only knew the anime was coming out. I should get that.
    4 episodes of the anime are on ANN, dubbed. Funny stuff, especially with what they did with Japan.
  • edited October 2010
    Man takes his son to the park then crosses the street to talk to some friends. Kid runs across the road to him, is hit by a truck and dies.

Father is being charged with manslaughter.

What.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited October 2010
    I've been trying to find a Video Driver for my Laptop after I switched from Vista to 7 so that I can switch up to max resolution and play video games.
    No dice.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • Last night, RIT Hockey tied with UMass Lowell at our homecoming game. We were winning 4-3, right up until 1.7 seconds remaining. Needless to say, they did not actually need to start the bus.

Also, some drunk jackass broke the plexiglass panel in front of him and it fell on the opposing coach's head, shattering upon impact, just as RIT scored its third goal. That was a good 10-15 minutes wasted to cleanup. I heard rumors that they kicked the wrong guy out, but I was on the other side of the arena and couldn't see.
  • I've been trying to find a Video Driver for my Laptop after I switched from Vista to 7 so that I can switch up to max resolution and play video games.
    No dice.
    Take the vista driver and use the "Add legacy drivers..." option to manually install them, 50/50 for me that they work anyway.