This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• You just have to give up on some people. Logic doesn't enter into their thought processes.
  • Screencaps! Screencaps!
    Ok but it might take a while
    You just have to give up on some people. Logic doesn't enter into their thought processes.
    Yeah that's the only thing I can do right now.
  • Holy shit, something at the coal plant a few blocks down just fucking exploded. All of my lights flickered and there was a tremendous bang in that direction.
  • GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
  • edited January 2011
    Apparently some asshole decided to steal the towing hook/towing hook cap from my front bumper of my car and didn't put the cap back on. I have a small hole in front bumper. T________T
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Not the best screencaps but there they are. I probably come off as a dick but whole absurdity of it all just got me riled up.
  • Wow you love to bang your head on a wall don't you
  • "Seriously u sound dumb! Just stop i told u a while ago to stop bcuz u cant stand to be proven wrong" Is a really hilarious thing to type.
  • "Seriously u sound dumb! Just stop i told u a while ago to stop bcuz u cant stand to be proven wrong" Is a really hilarious thing to type.
    This is what is wrong with the world today.
  • Eventually after enough time spent exposed to these kinds of people, your rage and frustration will turn into pity.
  • "Seriously stop making urself look more like a fool and posting profound language on my status!"
  • I did have something to post but that just eclipses anything. If it is any consolation I'm raging in my room over this at the moment as well. Some times people are stupid and will never learn, we can only hope that they do not breed.
  • "Seriously stop making urself look more like a fool and postingprofoundlanguage on my status!"
    Haha wow I didn't even notice that.
    Some times people are stupid and will never learn, we can only hope that they do not breed.
    Unfortunately they often do breed. We can only hope that they keep up the dumb shit they do on youtube and are rendered sterile.
  • One word: HUMBOJUMBO.
  • GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
  • If it is any consolation I'm raging in my room over this at the moment as well. Some times people are stupid and will never learn, we can only hope that they do not breed.
    ARGH!!! You think you're raging? My campus is FULL of these kinds of people.
  • Sonic I feel so sorry for you. Thank fully the vast majority of those with such mad ideas never seem to inhabit my uni.
  • edited January 2011
    Apparently, a female suicide bomber in russia was blown up by a mass send text message that was sent, among others, to the phone they were using as a detonator.
    That's kinda fail, but the silver lining is that, while someone got blown up, only one person was blown up by that message and that was the bomber. Their being foiled is a little consolation.

In my daily fail, I found out that fruit bats, one of my favorite animals, are one of the biggest disease reservoirs ever!
    In addition to rabies, they carry numerous rabies family viruses that kill people, like Australian bat lyssavirus. They also carry Henipavirus which kills horses and people.
    Eating fruitbats was thought to be the source of the SARS outbreak. Lytico-Bodig disease, a Parkinson's-like illness that affects people in Guam, maybe also eating the fruitbats.
    THEY ALSO CARRY FUCKING EBOLA. (And other hemorrhagic fevers! Yay!)
    Also, lyssavirus is t3h suck because it is just like rabies, but it kills you after a super long incubation period. Just when you think you are safe, in 2 years, you DIES!

Fruit bats, how can you be so cute and so full of ick at the same time?
    Awww, I still love you. I'm just not sure if I'll ever pat one of you, though.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • They just need extra brushie brushie
  • Fruit bats, how can you be so cute and so full of ick at the same time?
    Oh, and their shit is corrosive, and unless you clean it off right quick, fucks up the paint on your car.

However, seeing about a thousand of them take flight in the same minute is pretty goddamn awesome.
  • They are super neat. I've always thought they were interesting animals.
  • Trying to halt protests, and news of them, Egypt quits the internet. Quite literally, the government has pulled inbound/outbound connections for all but 89 IP addresses. This also may have utterly fucked Egypt's economy.
  • Oh, yes. Pissing off the protesters even more will surely convince them to stop.
  • Oh, yes. Pissing off the protesters even more will surely convince them to stop.
    The protesters were organizing through the internet. This sort of act is most likely going to be closely tied to a swift and violent response from the gov't while the protesters are in disarray.
  • Still... countries were having revolutions long before the internet existed. I'm sure they'll find a way.
  • If they don't get crushed by the trained military who have guns.
  • If they don't get crushed by the trained military who have guns.
    Thereby angering the currently neutral/uninvolved and spreading the protest.
  • Maybe, they could also fall in line due to fear.