This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• edited February 2011
    They all have boyfriends. Who are all bigger than me. One of them goes to this school. One drives a truck and probably owns a gun, and lives close to the school. The other is ridiculously tall and lives in Jersey. Trust me, bad idea.
    Owns a gun? Not an issue. Very few civilians have the steel in their spine to actually shoot someone, let alone fatally, or for anything you could do short of threatening their life - and even then, it's not 100%.

EDIT - NOT THAT I'M SAYING PISSING OFF THE GUY WITH THE GUN IS A GOOD IDEA.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited February 2011
    They all have boyfriends. Who are all bigger than me. One of them goes to this school. One drives a truck and probably owns a gun, and lives close to the school. The other is ridiculously tall and lives in Jersey. Trust me, bad idea.
    At least you've considered the possibility and have assessed the situation. +1 ball.
    I only considered it when you mentioned it, and then realized I would be TOTALLY BONED.
    -2 Balls.
    Note: My girlfriend occasionally reads the forums, so this may or may not be saving face. XD
    Post edited by Axel on
  • They all have boyfriends. Who are all bigger than me. One of them goes to this school. One drives a truck and probably owns a gun, and lives close to the school. The other is ridiculously tall and lives in Jersey. Trust me, bad idea.
    Your girlfriend lives with the cast of The Jersey shore?
    One of the girls is from Jersey (the one who dislikes me), but seems to be nothing like the Jersey Shore (aside from general bitchiness). One of them is kinda preppy, but not in a terribly mean way. The other is the opposite of the Jersey Shore.

That is because the people on the Jersey Shore are from NY. We are pretty classy here in Jersey.
  • My girlfriend occasionally reads the forums
    She should join! And post! It'd be fun!
  • My girlfriend occasionally reads the forums
    She should join! And post! It'd be fun!
    Girls use internets? Thats unpossible.
  • edited February 2011
    Hook up with your girlfriend while they're in the room, and then get up, get dressed, say, "Problem, bitches?" and walk out.

Add another 1000 credits to the Man Card. Redeemable for 1000 Appletinis.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Hook up with your girlfriend while they're in the room, and then get up, get dressed, say, "Problem, bitches?" and walk out.

They would stop us mid-coitus, no doubt in my mind. Two of them are total loudmouths.
  • Ask them to join. Bow chicka bow wow.
  • Hook up with your girlfriend while they're in the room, and then get up, get dressed, say, "Problem, bitches?" and walk out.

They would stop us mid-coitus, no doubt in my mind. Two of them are total loudmouths.
    Just keep going. If they get really loud, shout something like, "QUIET DOWN WE'RE BUSY HERE."

Basically, be Badass Beaker:

• I want that as a wallpaper.
  • I want that as a wallpaper.
    That is my wallpaper.
  • Every time someone recommends the threesomes, I can tell you they always end in tears.
  • edited February 2011
    I just got the final tally from EZPass. My trip to Albany and back via the Queens Boro Expressway was $75. That is just stupid expensive. Basically that works out to about $30 for the privilege, the privilege, to drive on Queens' shitty highway that was in utter disrepair. Fuck you Queens, fuck you.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • Basically that works out to about $30 for the privilege,the privilege, to drive on Queens' shitty highway that was in utter disrepair. Fuck you Queens, fuck you.
    I either leave through the Lincoln tunnel (Queensboro bridge is free both directions), Staten Island, or the RFK. From there, I take the Palisades (free mostly), the Thruway, or the Garden State/287. Minimal tolls or fuss. ;^)
  • I either leave through the Lincoln tunnel (Queensboro bridge is free both directions), Staten Island, or the RFK. From there, I take the Palisades (free mostly), the Thruway, or the Garden State/287. Minimal tolls or fuss. ;^)
    I just don't like getting tolled simply because they can. They got $30 from me for traveling the entirety of 278, why the fuck is the road shit??? Where is that money going?
  • I either leave through the Lincoln tunnel (Queensboro bridge is free both directions), Staten Island, or the RFK. From there, I take the Palisades (free mostly), the Thruway, or the Garden State/287. Minimal tolls or fuss. ;^)
    I just don't like getting tolled simply because they can. They got $30 from me for traveling the entirety of 278, why the fuck is the road shit??? Where is that money going?
  • They got $30 from me for traveling the entirety of 278, why the fuck is the road shit??? Where is that money going?
    Red States. ;^)

Also, who drives on 278? I avoid that thing like the plague.
  • Also, who drives on 278? I avoid that thing like the plague.
    You don't have car! And it's the best way to get to you, Scott, and Karl via a car.
  • You don't have car!
    I did until recently. ;^) And soon I'll have zipcar and effectively have a car again.
  • And soon I'll have zipcar and effectively have a car again.
    You've been saying that forever. I have a Zipcar membership already, what have you been doing?
  • RymRym
    edited February 2011
    I have a Zipcar membership already, what have you been doing?
    Trying to find a fucking notary public near work that will notarize a god damned document I need to sort out something with the DMV. None of the local notaries will bother with something so simple, and I've been flatly refused by at least a dozen.

More to the point, I almost never need to drive anyway. Everything is within trivial mass transit of me except Albany. ;^) I'd use a car only really for conventions and parties that aren't in big cities. Even for MAGFest, we just took the super cheap and pleasant Bolt bus.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Trying to find a fucking notary public near work that will notarize a god damned document I need to sort out something with the DMV.
    Go to a bank.
  • RymRym
    edited February 2011
    Trying to find a fucking notary public near work that will notarize a god damned document I need to sort out something with the DMV.
    Go to a bank.
    Yeah, because I didn't try that already. My bank unfortunately didn't have any notaries available for an appointment in the next month or so. FedEx stores used to do it, but almost none of them have notaries. UPS stores too. The Post Office didn't even have one. The library did, but I had to make an appointment some time from now.

Though, I just learned that a co-worker is is a notary, so I may be able to finally get this sorted out. ;^) Gotta get him some donuts.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • How the fuck is it so hard to find a notary in midtown Manhattan? I know four within a minute of my lab, and we have one in our department.

Manhattan: awesome for pizza, terrible for notaries.
  • How the fuck is it so hard to find a notary inmidtown Manhattan?I know four within a minute of my lab, and we have onein our department.

Yeah. And they'd either hang up on me or flat out tell me a simple notarizing of a single document isn't worth their time. ;^) I'm a poor man compared to the other people here.
  • How the fuck is it so hard to find a notary inmidtown Manhattan?I know four within a minute of my lab, and we have onein our department.

Yeah. And they'd either hang up on me or flat out tell me a simple notarizing of a single document isn't worth their time. ;^) I'm a poor man compared to the other people here.
    1. Wait outside place that has notary.
    2. Order pizza.
    3. Intercept pizza guy on the way in.
    4. Demand notarization for pizza.
    5. image
  • edited February 2011
    How the fuck is it so hard to find a notary inmidtown Manhattan?I know four within a minute of my lab, and we have onein our department.

Isn't a notary authorized to collect a fee? I mean, 2 bucks to sign your name? 2 bucks for 10 seconds of work? That's 12 dollars a minute. 720 dollars an hour. That's fucking great.

Fuck those guys.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Fuck those guys.
    Yes.

It seems the only way to get this done is to know a notary. It also seems that everyone at my company but me IS a notary. So it sorted itself out in the end. ;^)
  • Even for MAGFest, we just took the super cheap and pleasant Bolt bus.
    Pleasant? Didn't you bitch about BO for half your podcast?
  • Even for MAGFest, we just took the super cheap and pleasant Bolt bus.
    Pleasant? Didn't you bitch about BO for half your podcast?
    Thanks for calling him on that. I got called to a meeting and forgot.