This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• I thought I'd start a new New Year's resolution last night and wear earplugs to a show. Now my left ear is muted, I suspect from a wax buildup, and my right is in excruciating pain. This is the worst thing ever. I'd take tinnitus over this any day :(
  • If your ears are known to have a lot of wax build up clean them out properly by putting mineral oil in them for a few hours then irrigate it. Do it for two days in a row. You'd be surprised what comes out.
  • If your ears are known to have a lot of wax build up clean them out properly by putting mineral oil in them for a few hours then irrigate it. Do it for two days in a row. You'd be surprised what comes out.
    Jimmy Hoffa?
  • Well my boyfriend has issues with buildup to where his hearing gets foggy every few months so he has to clean out his ears. It's not pretty on the size and looks of what comes out.
  • I wouldn't put anything in my ears unless an ENT doctor told me I should.
    Multiple doctors and other health professionals have recommended over-the-counter wax irrigation kits to me. During office visits, yes.

• It was recommended by Jeremy's physician and is a standard method of cleaning. But I will say that using Qtips are not the best idea.

I have punctured my ear drums twice to where it was bleeding by the overuse and improper use of Qtips.
    Toss this in there, champ.

--SquadronROE, MD ENT

--SquadronROE, MD ENT
    ENT == Egregiously Not Trained.

--SquadronROE, MD ENT
    ENT == Egregiously Not Trained.
    I got my education on the streets, yo.

• edited January 2012

Not my fail, but this is some fail.

Post edited by Viga on
  • me: so i left some yogurt out all day, is it safe to eat that now or should I burn it?
    Sent at 5:33 PM on Tuesday
    Peter: Nuke it from orbit.
    me: damn, I already ate half of it
    Sent at 5:36 PM on Tuesday
  • Not my fail, but this is some fail.
    The Indonesians clearly haven't actually listened to The Ramones, because then they would know Sharia is a punk rocker.
  • edited January 2012
    Not my fail, but this is some fail.
    The Indonesians clearly haven't actually listened to The Ramones, because then they would know Sharia is a punk rocker.
    i <3 dis, bb.

[Apparently arrows still break all the Vanillas.]

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Some of my friends did not like Redline. They thought it was stupid and didn't have a story.
  • Some of my friends did not like Redline. They thought it was stupid and didn't have a story.
    Some of your friends wanted to see it again and you watched it without them. I sneeze and blow my nose in your general direction.
  • We should have a GeekChat where someone livestreams Redline and we all just chill in the chat.
  • We should have a GeekChat where someone livestreams Redline and we all just chill in the chat.
    I am currently downloading the soundtrack and much awesome manliness shall be achieved tomorrow when I listen to it nonstop.

I am currently downloading the soundtrack and much awesome manliness shall be achieved tomorrow when I listen to it nonstop.

Pro-tip: Drop that shit in your car's CD player and find an open stretch of highway.

ORRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited January 2012
    Pro-tip: Drop that shit in your car's CD player and find an open stretch of highway.

More like

MAAAAAAACHHHHHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!

Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Pro-tip: Drop that shit in your car's CD player and find an open stretch of highway.

More like

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
  • Pro-tip: Drop that shit in your car's CD player and find an open stretch of highway.

More like

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
    I love you guys so freaking hard right now.

• edited January 2012

More like

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited January 2012
    We should have a GeekChat where someone livestreams Redline and we all just chill in the chat.
    Record the chat - Instant commentary/mst3k-style track, if you do a little edit at the start to let you know when to hit play.
    Post edited by Churba on
    Record the chat - Instant commentary/mst3k-style track, if you do a little edit at the start to let you know when to hit play.
    I am down to record it/master it properly to video.
  • This could be much more fun than the other MST3K I just did.
    (My school sci-fi club decided to MST3K a terrible ABC Family made-for-TV movie called "My Future Boyfriend." I've already had to sit through it 2.5 times while coming up with jokes, and will have to see it at least two more times.)
  • I love you guys so freaking hard right now.

• Dropped my phone...It's broken...
  • edited January 2012
    PEPPERS BURNED MY FUCKING FACE. And they were only Poblanos...
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on