This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Please don't start that again. I'l begging you.
  • edited October 2012
    Muppet, you respond to ribbing on this board like my brother responds to ribbing on Facebook. Except, my brother is 13 years old and has no sense of humor, and you're a grown-ass man.

EDIT: Back to my Fortress of Solitude.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Hah, seriously.
  • Muppet takes jokes worse than I do.
  • Muppet takes jokes worse than I do.
  • Quick! Waste time on a forum!
    Keep proving me right Luke. I LIKE vindication.
    Don't take it personally; he would have made that comment to just about anybody. Sort of like how Pete's universal reaction to people saying they drove intoxicated is "Hey, fuck you. STOP THAT RIGHT NOW."

• This is just an observation, but it appears that Muppet has the need to have the last say in any sort of discussion. It reminds me of my brother. Stubborn to let things go, concede, or admit that they are in the wrong.
  • ~*~*~*[;;;;]:3
  • Luke and muppet arguing is the fail of my day.
    Don't take it personally; he would have made that comment to just about anybody. Sort of like how Pete's universal reaction to people saying they drove intoxicated is "Hey, fuck you. STOP THAT RIGHT NOW."

It's like fucking clockwork.

It's like fucking clockwork.
    Chafing and pinch-y?

• Luke and muppet arguing is the thing of my day.
  • Hey, if anyone else wants, I can just make the same number of posts calling you a dick over and over and over.
  • Hey, if anyone else wants, I can just make the same number of posts calling you a dick over and over and over.
    Yes I haven't been reminded today of how I should feel guilty for being a white male.
  • How old are you, Jack?
  • edited October 2012
    I prefer to remind people of how they should feel guilty for being a punk ass bitch, acting like there's some internet squad that's constantly telling them they should feel guilty for being a white male when really it's just their own shitty reading comprehension and persecution complexes.

Of course, that's a little wordy so it's harder to grasp than "No YOU'RE the racist."
    Post edited by Dave on
  • How old are you, Jack?
  • N'ah, I haven't got it in me. While I disagree with you 90% of the time, you're not a dick. Being like you are at 22 is pretty reasonable. If all goes well, you'll grow out of your Ayn Rand phase in about five years. Everyone should be given the chance to make mistakes when young. I was a hard core Christian until age 16 or 17 because I didn't know any better.
  • I prefer to remind people of how they should feel guilty for being a punk ass bitch, acting like there's some internet squad that's constantly telling them they should feel guilty for being a white male when really it's just their own shitty reading comprehension and persecution complexes.

Of course, that's a little wordy so it's harder to grasp than "No YOU'RE the racist."
    Simple minds are like numb fingers: they do not feel the subtle barbs, but are destroyed utterly by iron spikes.
  • I prefer to remind people of how they should feel guilty for being a punk ass bitch, acting like there's some internet squad that's constantly telling them they should feel guilty for being a white male when really it's just their own shitty reading comprehension and persecution complexes.

Did you know you are seriously the coolest person.
  • edited October 2012

MOAR!

Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Simple minds are like numb fingers: they do not feel the subtle barbs, but are destroyed utterly by iron spikes.
    Someday, I promise you, I WILL find cause to say this in a most dramatically evil fashion, followed by a dark, growly, chuckle.

• edited October 2012
    So, the Burning Con party is tonight, and I thought I'd head there after work. It was a little early, but if I walked (instead of taking the subway/taxi) I'd make it on time, yeah? Nope, I'm 20 minutes early. Now I'm sitting here while they set up and feeling like as ass.

EDIT: I excused myself and hurried outside. Guess I'll reddit until I see some other people come by.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • 2AM nose bleed. BLURGH.
  • 215 nose bleed is just as blurgh.
  • My stomach is killing me. What would you guys eat to soothe an upset stomach? Or at the very least not make it worse.
  • All the food!
  • Yogurt can help, supposedly.
  • I'm thinking rice and beans.