This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• If your feet are cold, put on a hat. It's supposed to work, but my feet are always cold unless I'm sick, so whatever. I wear sheepskin slippers or wool socks...my hand-knits or big, thick hiking socks.

As for the bladder thing...if I drink something, I almost always have to pee 30-60 minutes later. If I'm drinking water constantly (sitting at a desk with a water bottle or something), then I have to go at least once an hour, sometimes more. I don't know about the men vs women thing...I've seen nothing to back it up either way. I have frequently wondered if I have a growing abdominal tumor or something, because it seems to be getting gradually worse. Or maybe it's just old age catching up to me!
  • edited October 2009
    o.O That is a lot of bathroom breaks.
    It really is. Plus, the coffee. I go to the bathroom a lot.
    Are you thristy all the time? Cause that's a sign of the betes, you might wanna have that checked out just to be safe. Actually try to measure how much water you drink in a day, because if it's actually a gallon something could be very wrong with you.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I think I'm probably okay, though -- I actually intentionally adjusted my water intake 6 or 7 years ago when I was on a super-healthy-eat-right-work-out-drink-lots-of-water thing (which I wish I could get motivated to get back on). I think most people just don't realize that they're walking around dehydrated most of the time. My pee is now usually completely clear except for first-thing-in-the-morning.
    I enjoymicro fiber socks. I always get them for Christmas as a minor gift, but they end up being the most useful present.
    That's how you know you're getting old -- when you're stoked to get a gift of socks. I love socks.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • I've been diagnosed with a 102 degree fever with a very bad flu since flu season is here. Goodnight everyone.
  • If your feet are cold, put on a hat. It's supposed to work, but my feet are always cold unless I'm sick, so whatever. I wear sheepskin slippers or wool socks...my hand-knits or big, thick hiking socks.

As for the bladder thing...if I drink something, I almost always have to pee 30-60 minutes later. If I'm drinking water constantly (sitting at a desk with a water bottle or something), then I have to go at least once an hour, sometimes more. I don't know about the men vs women thing...I've seen nothing to back it up either way. I have frequently wondered if I have a growing abdominal tumor or something, because it seems to be getting gradually worse. Or maybe it's just old age catching up to me!
    It's probably your baby factory taking up a whole bunch of room. You're pretty tiny, after all.
  • Thinking to suggest she get a blood test for diabetes, I ask her how much water she's drinking.
    "Oh, I don't drinkwater, I don't like it. It has no flavor."
    I think I suddenly see what the problem is here.
    Add a slice of lemon.
    Or cucumber. Seriously, cucumber water is nice.
    I dislike drinking water unless it is very, very cold. For some reason, warm water makes me gag. However, recognizing that this is ridiculous, I force myself to drink it anyway and augment it with lemon, cucumber, lots of ice, and iced tea/sugar free lemonade.
    I'm completely addicted to water. I know that sounds ridiculous. I drink well over a gallon a day, more when it's hot, and if I don't have a sip of water at least every few minutes, I start to feel pretty gross.
    I do both of these.
  • As for the bladder thing...if I drink something, I almost always have to pee 30-60 minutes later. If I'm drinking water constantly (sitting at a desk with a water bottle or something), then I have to go at least once an hour, sometimes more. I don't know about the men vs women thing...I've seen nothing to back it up either way. I have frequently wondered if I have a growing abdominal tumor or something, because it seems to be getting gradually worse. Or maybe it's just old age catching up to me!
    I am the same way.
  • It's probably your baby factory taking up a whole bunch of room. You're pretty tiny, after all.
    Yeah, like I said...a tumor.
  • I urinate at most three times a day. Occasionally, I'll go for four, but usually only if I've had an extraordinary amount of water.
  • So, today I learned that it's probably necessary to completely sever ties with one or two of my high school friends for my own well-being. Oh well.
  • So, today I learned that it's probably necessary to completely sever ties with one or two of my high school friends for my own well-being. Oh well.
    Are you going to elaborate on the reasons?
  • Two coworkers of mine, who make exactly as much as I do, and are paid by New York tax dollars, have spent the last hour watching a movie instead of doing work.
  • Two coworkers of mine, who make exactly as much as I do, and are paid by New York tax dollars, have spent the last hour watching a movie instead of doing work.
    More productive than the hour I spent talking to the brick wall that is Scott. :P
  • Are you going to elaborate on the reasons?
    It's better that I not. Awesome failpic, by the way.
    It sucks when that happens. Good luck.
  • WHAT THE EVER SHITTING FUCK I JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE.

I am now shaking, upset, and homeless.
  • edited October 2009
    WHAT THE EVER SHITTING FUCK I JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE.

Holy shit, I'm sorry. That's total bullshit.

Can you stay with someone?

If you can find a flight to Albany for cheap, you can crash on my couch. I promise that I will molest you in your sleep very infrequently.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on

On the upside, you're not living with the crazy bitch anymore.

Sorry, that's all I got. Where are you located, maybe some forum members would be willing to help you out while you find a place.

On the upside, you're not living with the crazy bitch anymore.

Sorry, that's all I got. Where are you located, maybe some forum members would be willing to help you out while you find a place.
    Take this as an opportunity to come to the States. Nuri will let you crash with her for awhile.
  • WHAT THE EVER SHITTING FUCK I JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE.I am now shaking, upset, and homeless.
    What happened?
  • God damn, Churba, I didn't see that one coming. Do you have a plan?
  • edited October 2009
    We had a blow up argument a week ago, but it got sorted out. But after dobbing me in to her parents, she forgot to tell them that everything was sorted and smoothed out. So, her mother appeared after I'd had a long and very good day, I'd been relaxing for about fifteen minutes, and suddenly, bam, she storms in, attempting to pull some cold attitude bullshit on me, and told me I have a week to GTFO - though more politely than that.
    Take this as an opportunity to come to the States. Nuri will let you crash with her for awhile.
    That would be mighty awesome, and if I do end up shooting through to the US, I'll propably be going to LA as my home base, for reasons that don't include sonic's sister, but Chillin with sonic would be epic.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • and if I do end up shooting through to the US, I'll propably be going to LA as my home base, for reasons that don't include sonic's sister, but Chillin with sonic would be epic.
    Really, don't come to LA. The whole US to choose from, and you'd choose LA? Jesus.

Anyway, man, super sorry to hear about that -- I've been moderately homeless myself, so I sympathize, and wish you the best.
  • edited October 2009
    That's absurd, Churba. After all the stuff you've tried to endure about your roommate, too.
    and if I do end up shooting through to the US, I'll propably be going to LA as my home base, for reasons that don't include sonic's sister, but Chillin with sonic would be epic.
    Really, don't come to LA. The whole US to choose from, and you'd choose LA? Jesus.
    Hahahaha
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited October 2009
    I have my (Gorgeous, geeky, devastatingly intelligent and generally wonderful) Reasons.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Really, don't come to LA. The whole US to choose from, and you'd choose LA? Jesus.
    I have my (Gorgeous, geeky, devastatingly intelligent and generally wonderful) Reasons.
    But...but...I'm not in LA anymore. :(
  • Churba takes on Hollywood? What?
  • edited October 2009
    Maybe you could take your gorgeous, geeky, devastatingly intelligent and generally wonderful reasons up to San Francisco or something. :)
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • I have my (Gorgeous, geeky, devastatingly intelligent and generally wonderful [Victor's sister]) Reasons
    :p