This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

Comments

• edited February 2013
    My friend and I started recording this just for future reference for her and it turned out ot be pretty entertaining.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited February 2013
    I've been making more of those Pokemon videos. They're fun to do, easy to make, and they keep me in practice with my editing software in lieu of having time to make anything more complex. The sound quality took a slight dive (my good mic wasn't playing nice with my screen recorder), but I still think they're fun to watch. If you're a Pokemon fan and you like either Let's Plays or alternate ruleset challenges, check my shit out and leave me some feedback.

This is the most recent one, episode 7:

Post edited by Eryn on
  • Decided I'd try my hand at AMV making.
  • Great job! Loved it!
  • Thanks! A friend and I decided to enter Tora-Con's AMV contest on a whim, and I used it as an opportunity to learn how to use Premiere. I really enjoyed the process, so I'll make another at some point with more effort and attention to detail. I just need to think of an anime/song I want to use.
  • This is a short film I did for my university's film festival. First film project ever, but definitely enjoyable. I love the style of film noir and cool detective stories.

• How long has DRM (Digitial Rights Management) been around?"

I thought it was a really interesting question because, ever since media has existed, there has always been the consideration by those who want to profit from it that it should be controlled. So, extending the question to be about rights management in general, I found an example of early rights management from back in 1932, predating mass adoption of television (which is generally considered to be around the 1950's).

This video was recorded and edited on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus using the stock Android 4.2.1 Camera and Movie Studio apps.
  • I made a little music video. It's far from perfect but, in my defense, making something like this perfect with free video editing software is not worth the effort.

• How long has DRM (Digitial Rights Management) been around?"

In the same vein but with another person.

• edited March 2013
    I made quite a few in the last few weeks. Here they are from most recent to least recent.

Post edited by Viga on

• A video based on a pun someone thought of a year ago. Very topical.
  • What was I doing ten years ago? Stupid shit like this:

• Clip show opening for the season 3 finalé of VGCW.

Otherwise known as the best use of Create-a-wrestler in a long ass time.

• We got new rats.
  • Kind of proud of how episodes 10 and 11 of my Nuzlocke series came out. Not amazingly proud because how proud can you be of a Pokemon LP? But still reasonably proud.

• I made this commercial for my Fighting Game Club for our upcoming tournament in 2 weeks. It's not officially ready, but I'm really proud of it and the people who run the club just love it. I just need to make sure they confirm my statements and if there's anything I need to cut out. I'm really proud of it.

To anyone curious about the theme, it's Nova's Theme from Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. And it's awesome.
  • Cross-post. I made a TON of Netrunner videos this weekend. I put them in this playlist along with videos made by my other NYC runners.

• It's been a while since I checked this thread, and I tend to forget how productive we collectively are.

Anyway, I needed to use this audio for a comment I was writing elsewhere, but couldn't find it anywhere else on Youtube. It's a bitch to search for, so after two or three searches I gave up and uploaded my own. It's not exactly something I made, but it's a youtube video I uploaded so I figure it qualifies.
  • A video I made using footage I shot when Chilean jugglers came out to meet me. The music is the latest track from my Two Minute Pop album:

• I made this on Saturday. It shows how I spent my Friday night; singing folk songs with drunk people in York!
  • My first AMV. Something I made for German class. I'm not proud enough to ressurect the "good AMV's" thread, because I'm not sure it qualifies, but I'm fairly confident it doesn't make any stand-out amateur mistakes, and I like it enough to post it on the interwebs.
  • Blocked in the US.
  • Globally, actually. It was a matter of minutes. Sadfrog.jpg. Is there somewhere else I could host it? I would really like feedback from this, but that requires people to see it.
  • Blocked in the US.
    And Canada.