This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

Comments

• I'm not meant to live long.
  • That's such an internet thing.
  • I made a video blog of my December travels.

• Simple videos of the FTL final boss on normal mode. I wish it had a dificult mode.
    Parts 1 and 2 of the boss:

3rd and final part:
  • edited January 2013

I mean it's hardly a video but it only exists on YouTube so I thought I might as well post it.
    Post edited by P_TOG on
  • "*This podcast is in no way affiliated with Wikipedia.org"

Doesn't sound particularly "official" to me...

Sshhhhh.

That's the joke
    That's not funny
    Yeah. "He was misusing the word official" seemed more likely to me than "he thinks this is a funny joke." Sorry, man.
  • edited January 2013
    "*This podcast is in no way affiliated with Wikipedia.org"
    That's the joke
    That's not funny
    Yeah. "He was misusing the word official" seemed more likely to me than "he thinks this is a funny joke." Sorry, man.
    I guess only Rob knows how I joke, then.

OH WELL!
    Post edited by P_TOG on
  • edited January 2013
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited January 2013
    Oh piss off. I got the joke, I just didn't think it was funny.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I learned via a youtube commenter that there's no previous record of sea lions blowing and playing with air bubble rings. Maybe this is the first recorded instance of this particular sea lion behavior? I've no idea. Wikipedia doesn't seem to know about air bubble rings by non-cetaceans/non-humans.
  • I learned via a youtube commenter that there's no previous record of sea lions blowing and playing with air bubble rings. Maybe this is the first recorded instance of this particular sea lion behavior? I've no idea. Wikipedia doesn't seem to know about air bubble rings by non-cetaceans/non-humans.
    But it's a zoo sea lion. It was probably trained to do that. Not quite the same as one doing it out in the wild.
  • Maybe. I don't know if these sea lions are trained or not. They're not used for any shows. However, even if other sea lions had been trained, there would be some record of it somewhere. The point is that this commenter says there isn't, and in my own quick searches can only find videos of humans and cetaceans blowing air bubble rings, not sea lions.
  • Maybe. I don't know if these sea lions are trained or not. They're not used for any shows. However, even if other sea lions had been trained, there would be some record of it somewhere. The point is that this commenter says there isn't, and in my own quick searches can only find videos of humans and cetaceans blowing air bubble rings, not sea lions.
    Probably worth asking the zoo.
  • Don't ask the zoo! They will sue you for recording the performance!!!
  • I will next time I visit.

• My latest episode!
  • Did you purposefully pick a still with boobies for this video?
  • edited January 2013
    The second and final part of my Chronicle analysis is now online, finally. Clearly I underestimated how much school would kick my ass last term when I said that it would be done within a week of the first one. Keeping that in mind, my guess is that this series will be in a sort of beta period until I graduate next year. I can use the episodes I make during the beta to sharpen the focus of the show and polish it up for when I go into a regular production schedule.

Anyway, here are links to both parts! Watch if you have interest in film theory, film analysis, and/or owls. Any feedback I can get is much appreciated. I'm rather proud of how the new one turned out, but I know it also has many flaws, so I'm keen to make the next episode better yet.

Café der Pedanterie: Chronicle and Viewer Identification - Part 1

Café der Pedanterie: Chronicle and Viewer Identification - Part 2
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • Did you purposefully pick a still with boobies for this video?
    Oh shit! No, YT chose that. Umm...Maybe I should change that.

• You sure you want to change it? It got me to watch your video!
  • XD

*Note to self. Boobs work*