This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

Comments

• Your commentaries make me appreciate these games for their design and for what makes them fun. Having not completed these games myself.

I otherwise would not have cared. Keep up the fun times. More please
    Maybe you should play these games since they are probably the most important video games ever created.
  • What I lack is patience. I has Zelda 1 on virtual console, I guess I should give it another chance.
  • Watching Scott's Mega Man 2 playthrough, I was trying to remember how far I got. I thought it was the guy at 1:02:00 at first but it was actually the last thing before the skull level. I no longer have the save.
  • Zelda 1... man. No words can describe. Going to try for the second quest afterward?
  • Zelda 1... man. No words can describe. Going to try for the second quest afterward?
    I've only beaten the second quest once. I really don't remember it. I don't even remember where all the levels are. I would die a lot.
  • Streamed the rest of Zelda. Beat first quest.

• edited September 2013
    Nice man, what's next for the streams? I know for one thing that the last two have been cornerstone NES games... going to keep with that?

Anyway, you've got me inspired to go back and play the following: Castlevania, Metroid, Dragon Warrior.
    Post edited by GroverBomb on
  • I just realized that I have not posted this here.
  • Now streaming: Super Metroid Part 1

• Proposal FRC stream event. Requires ps3 + heavy rain, complete play through (1 player). Commentating from the crew.

I reckon that would be very fun to watch + play.
  • Press X for Jason Hawk.
  • lol ahh that game, good times were had.
  • Rain delay in football is bad news for mother brain.

• Well, I don't know wtf happened there. I streamed Metroid Part 2, same as part 1. YouTube says the video was removed by the user. I definitely did not do that. Well, shit.
  • edited September 2013
    waht!

Backup copy?

Undo?
    Post edited by Dazzle369 on
  • edited September 2013
    I have now made almost as many of these Pokemon videos as I did episodes of my old podcast. I don't know what to make of that. All I know is that I put way too much thought into how to make Virizion and Terrakion look like The RZA and Ol' Dirty Bastard.

Edit: Also, can't remember if I said this anywhere on the forum, but Viga did that series title card ^ for me a little while back! Still loving it. ♥
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • Are those arcade tokens that you're using for credits?

Good vids/commentary, anyway.
  • Are those arcade tokens that you're using for credits?

Good vids/commentary, anyway.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1095993227/pirate-coins
  • I pooped on the YouTubes. Think this remix cinema class is getting to me.

WARNING: Maybe seizures?

• I know I post these videos a decent amount in this thread, but I actually really would like some feedback on this one, even if you don't like watching Let's Plays and such.

My goal right now is to make these videos even more condensed, snappy, and funny, to the point where they can be entertaining even to people who don't normally like LPs (if that's even possible). So I'd really like to know what's currently working and what I should focus on improving for that reason. Ideally I'd like to take all the improvements I'm building up in this series and then use them to make my next series awesome from the get-go.

• edited December 2013
    Oh shit son, it's a non-Pokemon video. A short one, too!

This is meant to emulate the style of those year-end trailer/movie mashups, only time-shifted. It uses clips from 64 different silent films from the year 1911, and I would have used more if more were available online. Originally meant to complete this in early 2012, but it got put on the backburner until recently. I think it turned out pretty well, video quality aside (it's early film - what are you gonna do?). Check 'er out! Let me know what you think!
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • I tried my hand at making one of those "Did you know" videos about Final Fantasy 7. However, I put my own unique, wacky, twist on it. I'm fairly sure the trivia I talk about has never been discussed before. It's my first real attempt at a video like this, so don't judge too harshly, but I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out.

• Comments? Suggestions? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated because I've already scheduled tomorrow's and Friday's episodes.
  • edited January 2014
    The light above you makes your hair look greying.
    Post edited by usrName on
  • There is no light above me. My hair has a substantial amount of grey in it.