This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Blocked in the US.
    And Canada.
    Also Australia.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Check out me and others kicking ass at 3 club combat:

• Alright, so the least shitty work around that I thought of was to upload it to a public google doc. Not optimal, but whatever works, I guess.
  • edited June 2013
    I am currently uploading a video of my morning bike commute. Apparently at least one person on Earth wants to watch this kind of boring stuff. I suggest you skip through it, if you watch it at all.

Post edited by Apreche on
  • Does the GoPro always have that fisheye effect? Maybe I am misremembering from when I have watched panels you've recorded with it, but I don't recall seeing it on those.
  • Does the GoPro always have that fisheye effect? Maybe I am misremembering from when I have watched panels you've recorded with it, but I don't recall seeing it on those.
    You can change the angle. I have it set as wide as possible while biking.

• Good to know, thanks.

• A bit about autobio comics.
  • edited June 2013
    Cut this together this morning after my brother and I decided that Princess Tutu's opener would go well with Heart of Madness.

EDIT: Well, looks like the copyright catcher got to it already... Oh well.

Post edited by Snickety-Snake on
  • Fun bird feedings:

• edited June 2013
    Hahahah, I giggled watching that. Cute. :3

Speaking of bird videos, I forgot to post this back when I uploaded it. Just a big-ass raven I saw making some cool vocalizations.

Post edited by Eryn on
  • Sounds like an alarm of some sort.
  • I wondered what it was, yeah. It was making that call semi-continuously from a couple different perches over the course of about 10-15 minutes. That bit that I got was just when it got close enough to actually see clearly.
  • I review Menstruation Station. It's exactly what you think it is.

• Ha, I enjoyed that a lot. You're good at makin' videos.
  • GeoGeo
    edited August 2013
    After way too long, the videos that I helped make during my six week, Summer Filmmaking course at Yale University has finally been uploaded. My friends/collaborators and I all worked extremely hard on these and we'd all be very happy if you awesome people would check it out. I'd also like to ask if you guys could please leave comments, feedback, or criticisms either here or on the actual Vimeo page because we'd like to hear from you.

All of these are reenactments of scenes from existing movies (except for one video which is a play) and all of us (except the actors) wore different hats in each one (i.e. all of us got to be a cinematographer, an editor, a boom operator, etc). For each one, I'll tell you which position I did.

Postscript: If anyone wants to know why there are duplicates of one segment, my teacher decided at the last minute she wanted different cuts from my friend Martine and I for whatever reason.

Video 1: Cinematographer
    Video 2: Sound Technician/Boom Operator
    Video 3: Slate Guy/Key Grip (in charge of lights)
    Video 4: Video & Sound Editor

Post edited by Geo on
  • I finally got off my ass and made a juggling video like a said I was going to at the beginning of the summer.

My editing is a bit shit but I like it nonetheless.
  • Looks good to me!
  • My second AMV.
  • I'm testing my elgato gamecapture HD by streaming Mega Man 2 right now.

• That stream was awesome, may I request a live streaming of Quackshot, if that's you're kinda game (and if you're up for it [and are able to]).
  • The stream reminded me that I have to remember to play through Mega Man 2 regularly so I won't get rusty at it like Scott.
  • edited September 2013
    The stream reminded me that I have to remember to play through Mega Man 2 regularly so I won't get rusty at it like Scott.
    I said it in the stream, but if I had simply remembered what weapons to use on Wily 1, I would have only had to use one E-tank to beat him, 2 at most. I would have had 1 E-Tank left at alien Wily for sure, which would have let me beat him easily even if rusty.

I remember as a kid I always conserved E-tanks like crazy for the end. I'm almost 100% positive that I never actually mastered beating those two finals bosses with any sort of precision and just E-tanked my way to victory. I was so good at the earlier parts of the game I never had to use an E-tank until the crash bomb room, and sometimes not even then. I also knew the path through every level to get tons of E-tanks.

I really only did this to test out my elgato Game Capture HD that I bought at PAX. We'll see what other things I stream in the future.

Also, I would have used Twitch, but in order for elgato to work with twitch, I need my twitch account converted from justintv. I'm waiting for the twitch support to take care of that for me. In the future, should I use YouTube or twitch for this sort of thing?
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I prefer Youtube over Twitch. Can't really say why. Worked well though, excellent quality.
  • Zelda Time

• It appears from the footage that if I and Scott were to have a "race" in Zelda 1 that I would win and be able to start lapping you.
  • It appears from the footage that if I and Scott were to have a "race" in Zelda 1 that I would win and be able to start lapping you.
    I don't do speedruns.
  • Your commentaries make me appreciate these games for their design and for what makes them fun. Having not completed these games myself.

I otherwise would not have cared. Keep up the fun times. More please