This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

Comments

• I was watching Snow White so I could do a podcast on it tomorrow and inspiration struck. So I played around with some video editing (something Im still not great at). But I hope I get a cheap laugh or two.

• I am in the process of turning this playlist into a montage, at the same time learning Premiere, let's hope this works.

• I occasionally capture strange things happening when I play my Xbox One via it's "Record that" feature. I don't do too much more because I have DSL with terrible upload speed. Even small videos take forever. I also recorded myself playing the E3/Kickstarter demo for Shantae: Half Genie Hero, and I hope to record a full playthrough of Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I'm not doing commentary on anything just yet, though.

• I watched a whole bunch of classic Adult Swim bumps and analyzed the font to try and get their style right for this video.
  • That's a dope song.
  • @Apreche Is the camera mounted on yourself, or the bike? Looks very smooth.
  • edited August 2015
    MATATAT said:

That's a dope song.

It's the only suitable song I culd find in the YouTube Audio Library. Gotta use something like that to avoid copyright strikes against the account.
    Dazzle369 said:

@Apreche Is the camera mounted on yourself, or the bike? Looks very smooth.

It's mounted on the bike, but the smoothness is provided by Microsoft Hyperlapse.

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/projects/hyperlapseapps/
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Testing hyperlapse out now, CPU on 100. (•⊙ω⊙•)
  • edited September 2015

I'm happy with the way this one turned out.
    Post edited by edifolco25 on
  • Victor what camera do you use?
  • Toyota making driverless cars too?
  • MATATAT said:

Victor what camera do you use?

Samsung NX300 with kit lens (18-55mm 3.5f)
  • I made halloween videos all month but this one looking at the old Ghostbusters cartoon was my favorite to make. (Though some prefered my look at the Halloween Whopper or the top 9 loser candies you got trick or treating as kids.)

• Juggling in over 100 countries!

That's right, it's the latest in my International Juggler series, and I've put my favorite clips from almost every country I've visited since 2009 into one video. Enjoy!

• So my senior year of High School I was in a Thematics class. A huge part of this class was doing a senior project. This was to be something that should take you the better part of a year to accomplish and you should learn a lot doing it. My friend and I decided it would be a good idea to try to direct a stage adaptation of Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, spoilers this was a great/terrible idea that led to that being the best/worst year of my life. I finally got around to uploading the recording to YouTube (although I may re-upload it when I get the time/motivation to clean up the audio).

• The montage has been completed, enjoy pop music in 20 minutes!

Pop Music Montage 0 - 2015 by CGVidDup
  • I made a Christmas themed review for my Youtube Channel. I took a look at a movie I've wanted to talk about for a long while now: Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July.
  • I had a good idea to fill 90 seconds in my panel, 4 hours later I made this:

Multi Language Popipo by CGVidDup
  • Coldguy said:

I had a good idea to fill 90 seconds in my panel, 4 hours later I made this:

Multi Language Popipo by CGVidDup

Wacky! I liked it! Though I'm sure that it'll be thoroughly stuck in my head now as I try to go to sleep...
  • edited August 2016
    Your lunch was later than mine apparently but your few minutes happily accompanied my 2:30ish db updates in the staging environment. In the worst spot of too many to be quick but not enough for it to be worth writing a script.
    Post edited by Naoza on
  • Gonna try using my headphones with the little microphone to get some better audio on there. iPhone video actually impressive when the sun is out. Battery life - abysmal. Took over half my battery to make and upload that video.
  • I think he's in the same boat as I am with Rym's Rants. Scripting it would make it much different. For me, the whole point is that once I hit record, that's it, and whatever I say is what's gold.
  • Apreche said:

Gonna try using my headphones with the little microphone to get some better audio on there. iPhone video actually impressive when the sun is out. Battery life - abysmal. Took over half my battery to make and upload that video.

You should get a Rode SmartLav+. I use it for all of my videos now and it's great.
  • Apreche said:

Gonna try using my headphones with the little microphone to get some better audio on there. iPhone video actually impressive when the sun is out. Battery life - abysmal. Took over half my battery to make and upload that video.

You should get a Rode SmartLav+. I use it for all of my videos now and it's great.
    Maybe. I already have a countryman, though...