This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• As much as I'd be totally into that sort of thing, I can't really justify the cost of going to see a movie I've already seen several times, even if it's on the big screen.
  • As much as I'd be totally into that sort of thing, I can't really justify the cost of going to see a movie I've already seen several times, even if it's on the big screen.
    I know what you are saying and I know exactly where you're coming from as I wouldn't usually do something like this even if I own the movie, but there is something to be said about seeing a movie you really like on the big screen. I'm not just talking about the movie itself, but there is this fascinating, temporary culture that is created when events like these happen.
  • Just as a note: it's playing in every AMC theatre in the country, not just in NYC.

DAMN YOU, GREENVILLE, FOR NOT HAVING AN AMC THEATRE!
  • Just as a note: it's playing in every AMC theatre in the country, not just in NYC.

DAMN YOU, GREENVILLE, FOR NOT HAVING AN AMC THEATRE!
    Okay, that's good to know. But I would prefer to go to a theater where there is glamor and glitz surrounding it :)
  • I might be interested in this... Which AMC theater would people be meeting up at?
  • They had it at some theaters near here this past weekend. I wanted to go but I had too much to do.
  • I might be interested in this... Which AMC theater would people be meeting up at?
    The one I'm going to is the AMC Theater - Empire 25 on 234 42nd St. New York, NY
  • I could potentially join you at 7pm, though I would be shirking my laundry duties to do so. I'm still deciding if it would be worth it...
  • I could potentially join you at 7pm, though I would be shirking my laundry duties to do so. I'm still deciding if it would be worth it...
    ...seriously?
    1. ...seriously?

I REALLY need to do laundry, and I told myself I'd do it tonight...

You are in a bedroom, there is a bed here. On the bed is an envelope.

Exits are: OUT

OPEN ENVELOPE

You open the envelope. There are six pamphlets here.
  • I tell GEO to scan the pamphlets and post them online.

GEO does so. Everyone is happy. The game is over.
  • edited October 2010
    GOTO LOAD Action Lawsuit;
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2010
    I tell GEO to scan the pamphlets and post them online.

On a scale of 1 to 100, what was my final score?
    GOTO LOAD Action Lawsuit.
    Wait, am I breaking the law in uploading this pic?
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited October 2010
    I tell GEO to scan the pamphlets and post them online.

On a scale of 1 to 100, what was my final score?

Where the hell do you buy Action Castle? My cursory google lead me nowhere.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Well, I doubt you'll get sued since the text isn't readable in the image.
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2010
    Well, I doubt you'll get sued since the text isn't readable in the image.
    Problem solved. Each Parsely game is 5 bucks each.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I tell GEO to scan the pamphlets and post them online.

GEO does so. Jared Sorensen is unhappy. The game is over.
  • Hmm... This raises an interesting question. decss was short enough to be on a tshirt. If I take a picture of a crowd with a high definition camera, such that it captures the shirt accurately enough to read (accidentally), and I publish the picture on flickr, have I done anything wrong?
  • If it was just lying in frame when you took a picture of something else, it should technically be legal. Unless there are more and less copyrightable works.
  • edited October 2010
    Hmm... This raises an interesting question. decss was short enough to be on a tshirt. If I take a picture of a crowd with a high definition camera, such that it captures the shirt accurately enough to read (accidentally), and I publish the picture on flickr, have I done anything wrong?
    Morally wrong? Fuck no. But there could be some circumstances where the law will screw you over anyway.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Maybe I should take the pics down, especially since I made it very easy for that pic to be found with the tags I set for it.
  • Well, I doubt you'll get sued since the text isn't readable in the image.
    All you have to do is zoom in and enhance. Duh.
  • I think I've actually shaved everyday this week, that's a new record.
  • I think I've actually shaved everyday this week, that's a new record.
    Haven't shaved in about 5 or 6 years.
  • edited October 2010
    I think I've actually shaved everyday this week, that's a new record.
    I wouldn't if I could, but theres a reason Kate nicknamed me Patches.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • edited October 2010
    I think I've actually shaved everyday this week, that's a new record.
    I wouldn't if I could, but theres a reason Kate nicknamed me Patches.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • My Nintendo elite reward is finally shipping! I just found out last year that they were finally actually using Nintendo product registrations for something (although not nearly as cool as what they give out in Japan), so I registered every Nintendo product I've ever bought that I still owned the code for. After 20 products I think I barely qualified for Elite, so I doubt I will EVER hit that status again, since the status resets every year. No way I'm dropping several hundred dollars on Nintendo this year.
  • Community is on!
    Also, it has Zombies :D