This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• ...or are soon to be there. .___.
    ...with any luck... =/
  • Working towards it, trust me. Hopefully within the week.
    I swear to god I will erect a fucking statue to you if you scream out "HADOUKEN" as you orgasm.
  • edited November 2010
    Working towards it, trust me. Hopefully within the week.
    I swear to god I will erect a fucking statue to you if you scream out "HADOUKEN" as you orgasm.
    Bonus statue if you slap her ass and then say "Hokuto Hyakuretsu KEN!!" in your manliest voice.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Cuddling is...Nice...:3
    You know what's nicer? Kissing the girl you like.

I was going to say "sticking it in her," but that might be too advanced right now.
    Second date.
    We haven't had a first "date." Or at least, nothing defined as a date. We've eaten together alone, and cuddled, so, we're essentially "dating."
    I meant within the week I would kiss her. Calm down Churba.

I agree with you, though.

• Well then your job is to go back to your cuddling, and don't come back until you have a reason to invent an emoticon that represents your testicles
    1.)take a pic of your balls
    2.)Convert to ascii
    3.)???
    4.)Profit
  • edited November 2010
    Cuddling is...Nice...:3
    You know what's nicer? Kissing the girl you like.

I was going to say "sticking it in her," but that might be too advanced right now.
    Second date.
    We haven't had a first "date." Or at least, nothing defined as a date. We've eaten together alone, and cuddled, so, we're essentially "dating."
    It was a joke relating to Pete's advanced advice.

Also, I recommend serving her a romantic dinner while "Ai Wo Torimodose" plays softly in the background. Prove your manliness.

Well then your job is to go back to your cuddling, and don't come back until you have a reason to invent an emoticon that represents your testicles
    1.)take a pic of your balls
    2.)Convert to ascii
    3.)????
    4.)Profit
    I like the New Guy.
  • I was dying as I was reading all this. You guys :3
  • :3
    Why are you showing us your balls?
  • Out of pure man-love.
  • I got two blue rays of Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, and they were totally not my fault :O
  • So, do I just send you my shipping address, or what?

I meant within the week I would kiss her. Calm down Churba.

I agree with you, though.
    So, we are operating here under the assumption that you will not orgasm from kissing her, correct?
  • Damn...That would suck.
    Way to instill the fear of God in me.
  • edited November 2010
    Damn...That would suck.
    Don't worry -- it almost certainly won't happen. You will get blue balls, though. I didn't believe that shit was real until it happened to me.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
    Don't worry -- it almost certainly won't happen. Youwillget blue balls, though. I didn't believe that shit was real until it happened to me.
    Right...
  • There is only one acceptable face to make after kissing her:

Also, it's okay to kill her if she goes for a gun or says your real name.
    lol I'm just messing with you, man.
  • There is only one acceptable face to make after kissing her:
    Also, it's okay to kill her if she goes for a gun or says your real name.
    On that note, is the anime series the one to watch if I haven't seen any Golgo 13?
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah. The Professional The series contains, "You couldn't make that shot!" Queen Bee has a stop-motion skeleton covered in red food coloring and corn syrup.
  • Queen Bee has an underwater knife fight.
  • My band now has a drummer and a banjette. ^_^
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah. The Professional contains, "You couldn't make that shot!" Queen Bee has a stop-motion skeleton covered in red food coloring and corn syrup.
    Wait, so the anime series is superior to the The Professional OVA, even with "You couldn't make that shot" in it?
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited November 2010
    Wait, so the anime series is superior to theThe ProfessionalOVA, even with "You couldn't make that shot" in it?
    I fucked up, I said the Professional but meant the series. The series is what has "You couldn't make that shot" and Gun Balloon in it.
  • edited November 2010
    This thread got awesome real quick. Happy for you, Axel.

Edit: :3 :3 :3 :3
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • edited November 2010
    Awesome!

I think the eyes need to be a bit larger/cuter... =3
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
    If you do, Scream out "HADOUKEN!" anyway. It's a great way to dispel the awkwardness.
    If you do, Scream out "HADOUKEN!" anyway. It's a great way to dispel the awkwardness.
    Nah, in that case, it's "SHORYUKEN!!"
  • edited November 2010
    Nah, in that case, it's "SHORYUKEN!!"
    Ah, Of course, my mistake - Just don't uppercut her. The aim is to reduce the awkwardness, not turn it up to eleven. I know, honestly, it's a hard habit to break, but your love life will be much the better for it, trust me.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Nah, in that case, it's "SHORYUKEN!!"
    Ah, Of course, my mistake - Just don't uppercut her. The aim is to reduce the awkwardness, not turn it up to eleven. I know, honestly, it's a hard habit to break, but your love life will be much the better for it, trust me.
    Let's not jump to conclusions. She might be into that.

Axel, ask her for a safeword before you kiss her. That way, if you do jizz in your pants, she can let you know if it's okay to punch her in the jaw.