This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• Boo Yah: I'm now effectively in charge of Friday Night Party Line!
  • Bonus: One of the causes of the vasovagal response is sexual arousal. That's got to be a tough one to live with.
    "Man, she's totally ho-"*whump*
    Someone told me about a roommate of his that has this problem, now I know what it's called.
  • Bonus: One of the causes of the vasovagal response is sexual arousal. That's got to be a tough one to live with.
    "Man, she's totally ho-"*whump*
    Someone told me about a roommate of his that has this problem, now I know what it's called.
    It's called 'comedy'.
  • First mod to my new car, a wooden shift knob.
  • Moshed for the first time last night (multiple times), and despite being a scrawny little fuck, totally didn't die! Thanks, fat guys/moshing enforcers!
  • Sooooo drunk... but made it home on my bike without killing myself.
  • edited February 2011
    [not a booh-yah]
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Wrong thread?
  • Yeah. VERY wrong thread.
  • I dunno, I think making it home very drunk on a bike without dying is worth celebrating.
  • I was talking about WindUpBird's post, which was moved to the Fail thread.
  • Ohhhh. Gotcha.
  • Yeah, should've done a strike-through on that.
  • Pac-Man CE DX World Rank 291

• Moshed for the first time last night (multiple times), and despite being a scrawny little fuck, totally didn't die! Thanks, fat guys/moshing enforcers!
    Yeah, us big guys are good about that. Moshing is usually pretty safe.
  • edited February 2011
    Moshed for the first time last night (multiple times), and despite being a scrawny little fuck, totally didn't die! Thanks, fat guys/moshing enforcers!
    Yeah, us big guys are good about that. Moshing is usually pretty safe.
    LOL. I am 5' 2" and I have never met a mosh pit I couldn't handle.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • I am 6'3" and the mosh at Gogol Bordello's Lollapalooza show was so intense that I had to back out of it.
    Ok, time from me to step my game up, I'm gunnin' for you Scott.
    Sounds like someone might be getting a PAX medal.
  • I like collecting happy cats and I told my mom I wanted her solar powered happy cat asian toy that waved their paws. She told me she would get me one, but instead she gave me this:

Totally appropriate for me. :D
  • Totally cute, Ro!

I finally ordered a motorshield! Look out old toy RC cars, you're gonna get a brain transplant. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
  • Build a socket standard for the cars so you can hotswap the Arduino brain.
  • Bought these comics from a friend for a little over $100. I just wanted the Hellboy comics, while Jeremy wanted the rest.

• DC fan, is he?
  • Bought these comics from a friend for a little over $100. I just wanted the Hellboy comics, while Jeremy wanted the rest.
    Fables is well worth reading, I think you'd like it. You should give it a read, if you've not already.
  • DC fan, is he?
    Yes. He is a huge Batman/Green Arrow fan. I like some of the Batman stuff and eventually I'll read them.
    Fables is well worth reading, I think you'd like it. You should give it a read, if you've not already.
    Yeah, I've heard good things about Fables, but it's not high on the priority list of things I want to read.
  • Yes. He is a huge Batman/Green Arrow fan. I like some of the Batman stuff and eventually I'll read them.
    Side note - I assume he already has Batman: Year Two to go along with that Batman: Full Circle?
  • Yes. He is a huge Batman/Green Arrow fan. I like some of the Batman stuff and eventually I'll read them.
    Side note - I assume he already has Batman: Year Two to go along with that Batman: Full Circle?
    Yes, we have the first two. As for Full Circle, I'm not sure. I honestly have a really bad habit of just buying comics based on recommendations, not reading them, and completely forgetting I had them in the first place.

He's also a Kevin Smith fanboy, so anything he works on, he'll grab.
  • Yeah, I've heard good things about Fables, but it's not high on the priority list of things I want to read.
    I have that Fables book, but it's still shrink-wrapped. Hey, if you want to borrow the first couple of volumes of Fables, I can bring them to PAX for you. I think they are on my bookshelf here. I'm not going to read them again any time soon, but they are pretty awesome.