This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• I'm all ready for another year. Gonna be great, because this time, I have an actual computer! Not just a netbook...My room is also gonna be a ton more organized and cool. This is gonna be smexy.
  • Despite a hurricane, an evacuation, and a subway closure, the British Consul still got me my visa in 48 hours. Aw yeah, I'm going to England.
  • That is because we are used to rain! We enjoy it! Drizzle is our friend.
  • I got a new desk today on campus (my second), this is my neighbor.
  • edited August 2011
    I got a new desk today on campus (my second), this is my neighbor.
    Creepy...
    Honestly, I would never work at any desk that's within grabbing distance of a robot. I know it's silly, but I'm not chancing it.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    That robot is gangster as fuck.
  • Got a $164 Security Deposit Check from the evil apartment complex I used to live at. Was completely not expecting it, but hey! Money!
  • edited August 2011
    TODAY i MANAGED TO GET A DATE WITH A CUTE CHICK LATER THIS WEEK!!!

I guess I should explain. Maybe yous guys should sit down. This here is gonna be a long story. It is going to ramble and in parts may not make sense and to tell the truth some of it, well most if it is not really relevant, but well fuck you Ima telling mah story.

Well, it was Tuesday, and because of my home phone/cable/Internet supplier I am able to go to a Clearview Cinemas on Tuesdays for free (2 free tickets. 2 for Tuesdays! LOL!). On a whim I went to the theater at 7:30 pm to see if there was any tickets available for anything at all and surprisingly there were still tons of tickets left for all showings of all movies (most of the time all showings are sold out by 3-4 pm)! The Cthulhu smiled up at me from his sunken city and I procured tickets for Rise of the Planet of the Apes at 9:50 pm.

My friend and I arrived at the theater around 9:30 and snagged some primo seats (center of a row, 5 rows from the back). Unfortunately (well in the long run fortunately!!! :) ) there was this annoying 4 year old girl sitting behind us and to the left who would not shut the fuck up! I would have just let this slide and tried my best to ignore this bratty, stupid and loud impudent little child but I really wanted to see this movie! After about 30 minuets into the movie I went to complain to the manager (I waited till a few people gotten up so the family would not know it was me complaining). I do not usually get up to complain because I do not want to miss anything going on in the movie, I would normally speak to the person myself but the father in this case was a very muscular man and was rather angry looking (and someone else had already said something to him and was promptly told to shut the fuck up and mind his own business).

When I talked to the manager I was joined by some of the people who had gotten up as well. First we told him how the people in the theater tried to resolve it ourselves but were promptly and rather discourteously shot down and kinda of threatened. We then brought up the fact that this movie was rated PG-13 and it was definitely too scary for the brat, based on what she was saying/crying. Next it was pointed out that this movie started at 9:50pm!!! At 9:50 a 4 year old should be in bed!!! They should not be out in public at this time and at no point is it ok for a 4 year old should be in a movie theater at all!!! Well, unless it is some movie for kids or at least during the day. The manager agreed and said he would do something about it. We asked him to wait a few minutes to take care of it till we got back in and sat down.

After we had all sat back down the theater kacho (weeaboo action right there! booh yah!) went in and talked to the parents. The mother took the child to the back by the door. However they were still rather close to my friend and I and the fucking horrible imp continued to make a racket, so I was forced to complain again. This time I did not give a fuck if the family saw me leave and I would have just talked to the mother and told her to step outside, but I had an idea....This time I asked for free tickets. The manger said they do not give free tickets when you got your tickets for free in the first place. I talked to him and explained I would not be asking normally but I again gave him the reasons I stated above. He thought about it for a few seconds and decided I was right and gave me two free tickets!!! I went back in and at some point the mother either wised the fuck up or someone else to her to GTFO and she was walking out as I walked back in. (PRAISE CHULHU!! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn) I was able to enjoy the end of the movie in peace.

After I dropped my friend off I called this cute girl whom I had been "just friends" with for years and told her about the movie I had just seen and all that had happened. Then I asked her out on a movie date for sometime this week to use my free tickets. I knew that she would say yes, but I figured that she would want it to be "just as friends" since she wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. Well, I was right and she said yes. So I asked her, "Are we going out as 'just friends' to a movie, or will you let me take out out on a 'DATE' date because I have wanted to take our friendship to the next level for awhile now (this was a bold move. I could have shot our friendship in the foot here)." To my surprise she said she would love to go out on a real date!!

So this annoying talkative 4 year old actually helped me out!!! I would not have gotten the free tickets (which gave me the idea to ask her out) and a semi interesting story to tell her. Sweet right? I wish I had thanked that stupid little monster and her even more brainless parents.

I GOT A DATE WITH A CUTE CHICK THIS WEEK!!!!
    Post edited by KapitänTim on
  • Dude, way to fucking go. You eyed the "friend zone" gap squarely, leaped, and landed on the other side victorious. I commend you whole heartedly for your most glorious achievement.
  • Thank you kind sir. But as a great man once said, "Aint no thang but a chicken wing."

No for realsie Sonic. Thanks. THANK YOU SIR!!! It was a really really good day. Infact, I think I feel the need to repost this in "Things of your Day".

Scratch that. I do not think I need to post it there. I KNOW i need to post it there!
  • Going to be married in 80 hours! Whoa.
  • Oh crap. The world is going to end at my wedding?
    What a cute robot!
    Oh crap. The world is going to end at my wedding?
    Yes, but maybe not in the way you think.
    I got a new desk today on campus (my second), this is my neighbor.
    What a cute robot!
    I'm telling you, that's their plan.
  • Omnutia's on a roll in this thread.
  • Woot new tv get! Its a 27in flatscreen crt, but its 1080i for $20 bucks so its totally worth it.
  • My Costume Design professor remembered and complimented my Steampunk Midsummer Night's Dream designs from last semester in front of all the costuming majors at the school while we introduced ourselves. I was the only one at the meeting to get such a shout out.
  • I for one am very much interested in said designs, if'n there be pics or drawings.
  • I for one am very much interested in said designs, if'n there be pics or drawings.
    I appreciate it! But the drawings are far too big for my scanner and I haven't had the chance to scout out our art building for a larger scanner. I guess I could take pictures of the drawings with my camera, but the quality would be such absolute shit.
  • I guess I could take pictures of the drawings with my camera, but the quality would be such absolute shit.
    It's just the internet...
  • My girlfriend finally got a job up here in the Seattle area so she'll be able to move soon. I haz a happy ^_^
  • Awesome vacation with my girlfriend. She's joined me on a work trip. For most people that wouldn't be so interesting, but with my job it works out great!
  • edited September 2011
    Switched my 8AM class to a 12PM one! My mornings are intact again, earliest class is 10AM. BRILLIANT.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Had a great time at my bar with my friends. Soooo damn fun to see everyone and do drunken voices.