This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• See, that was the essence of the week of hate. Then came the years of love.
  • Today I'm going to try sparring for the first time in about 5 months. I'm hoping my butt-kicking will be gentle...
  • Planned my travel itinerary for winter break:

12/17 - 12/20 -- Dublin
    12/20 - 12/23 -- Paris
    12/23 - 1/1 -- London (family's visiting!)
    1/1 - 1/4 -- Amsterdam
    1/4 - 1/9 -- Berlin
    1/9 -> Back to Newcastle via London.

Price before buses and trains is around 261 euro. Not bad. It's all daunting. I'm excited.

• I love that you can hit like, a dozen different countries in a week in Europe. In the states, all you get is vast expanse of alternating brilliance and red neck.
  • Berlin! Funnily enough, while you are in Berlin, I'll be visiting my parents, and also visiting friends in Newcastle.
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot that sparring was the greatest thing ever. I did a lot better than I expected, all things considered. It's been a long time since I've been this tired, though.
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • I forgot that sparring was the greatest thing ever. I did a lot better than I expected, all things considered. It's been a long time since I've been this tired, though.
    Word up - I found out there are some silat places near me, I might duck by and see what the go is. They've a different style to me - Perisai Diri Vs my Pertempuran-with-a-dash-of-Cimande - but it should be a laugh, and I might keep going if it's worth my time.

• This may seem silly to you, but I finally managed to make an egg over-easy without breaking the yolk. I'm finally starting to learn to cook!
  • edited December 2011
    I have a PSP-3000 doing nothing that I can trade in for more credit than a Wii costs to buy.

I will soon have a Wii.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • This may seem silly to you, but I finally managed to make an egg over-easy without breaking the yolk. I'm finally starting to learn to cook!
    The key to that is usually patience. Well done! ^_^
  • If you've used Ticketmaster within the last 12 years, you'll eventually be coming into some money. Not a lot of money, but it feels good to be able to hit Ticketmaster back after over a decade of crazy hidden convenience charges.
  • I have a job interview with a certain rich and famous fruit company.

Forrest Gump: Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company.

?

Forrest Gump: Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company.

?
    Bingo
  • My band just had another awesome live show for our friends and families. Really can't wait to get our album done so the fine people on this forum can listen to our stuff.
  • Boo-Yah: See "Dating" thread.

• I started reading this:
  • Just won the state one-act competition for the second time! That puts my school's winning streak at three straight years.
  • Did a read and spelling/grammar edit of my novella "Get That Rat Off My Face!"

It's really good fun! I plan on recording an audio version of this story, and release it at the same time as the ebook version. Hopefully within the next few weeks, or at least by the end of the year.
  • Stopped by my work store and saw these on sale. These should be fun to play with when I get home.

• I'm still waiting for them to start making more karts than the basic one. I want the Wild Wing or the Bubble Bike or something.
  • My brother made a pan of brownies that he describes as "quadruple chocolate". It has almost two pounds of chocolate in it.
  • My brother made a pan of brownies that he describes as "quadruple chocolate". It has almost two pounds of chocolate in it.
    Magnificent.

Magnificent.
    MachineHeadApproves.jpg

• Last volume of Black Jack is pretty awesome :D
  • I love technology.

When I like a youtube video, it automatically places a tweet out about it on my twitter and links it on my facebook.
    When I post a tumblr, it automatically tells my twitter which relays it to my facebook.
    When I post a blog post, it truncates it on my tumblr, which tells my twitter, which facebooks it!

I just need to figure out how to create an infinite loop and crash the entire internet!
  • I love technology.

When I like a youtube video, it automatically places a tweet out about it on my twitter and links it on my facebook.
    When I post a tumblr, it automatically tells my twitter which relays it to my facebook.
    When I post a blog post, it truncates it on my tumblr, which tells my twitter, which facebooks it!

I just need to figure out how to create an infinite loop and crash the entire internet!
    Get your blog to pull from Facebook to make a separate post for each Facebook update, maybe?

Magnificent.
    MachineHeadApproves.jpg

• edited December 2011
    I love technology.

Get your blog to pull from Facebook to make a separate post for each Facebook update, maybe?

I'm looking for something that will tumbl my tweets, that seems like the most straightforward way.
    Post edited by open_sketchbook on