This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• I thought tublr had twitter integration built in? I don't recall, honestly, it's been that long since I looked at the tumblr dashboard.
  • Mayhaps something like this?
  • Pretty bitchin', huh?

This is what ten months of work looks like.
  • Here's what's on my screen:
    I know that feel, bro.

• The new Xbox dashboard upgrade with voice commands is pretty nifty. A few bugs that need to be fixed here and there, but overall pretty cool.

I feel god-like with the Hulu Plus app.
  • This is what ten months of work looks like.
    Yeah, I procrastinate a lot too.
  • 666 emails in your inbox?
  • It shows for me, dunno what's wrong with your guys' shit.
  • I thought Shadoworcs 666 unread emails was what took ten months to accomplish. Derp, but to be fair I have not slept.
  • 666 emails in your inbox?
    That's intentional. It hit that one day two or three years ago, and I have kept it like that ever since.
  • edited December 2011
    Crap, y it no show?

Here, click this!
    Weird, now the image is showing for me too.

That looks pretty badass. Well done!
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • I have tickets to see the new Les Miserables on tour in February. I can not wait!!
  • I finally got a copy of Steel Battalion for X-Box! Hugely complex mech battles for the win.
  • Just got accepted to RIT! Now to wait for that "estimated financial aid" package...
  • Just got accepted to RIT! Now to wait for that "estimated financial aid" package...
    It will include a work study. Do ANYTHING you can to get a job that ISN'T in food service on campus. Anything.
  • w00t! I hope you get enough money to attend, it is really damn expensive. But I love it here, I'm sure you'd fit in well.
  • edited December 2011
    Just got accepted to RIT! Now to wait for that "estimated financial aid" package...
    It will include a work study. Do ANYTHING you can to get a job that ISN'T in food service on campus. Anything.
    What was that thing you guys said on the show once? Oh, yes, "Flush hard, it's gotta get to Gracies..."

Also, what are there, like, four of you at RIT already? Maybe for the next secret santa I should just arrange it for the four of you to gift each other.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited December 2011
    Aye aye!
    w00t! I hope you get enough money to attend, it is really damn expensive. But I love it here, I'm sure you'd fit in well.
    Thanks! I'm really looking forward to next fall.
    Post edited by Snickety-Snake on
  • Man, to be going to college for the first time again! Oh the wonder.
  • 3.75% financing get!
  • Also, what are there, like, four of you at RIT already?
    Yep. Me, ProfPangloss, Axel, and Joe Boomer.

Welcome to the RIT community or whatever, Snickety-Snake. What program accepted you?
  • Welcome to the RIT community or whatever, Snickety-Snake. What program accepted you?
    The IT program. I'm really surprised at how quickly I got accepted; I sent in the last of my application on the 1st, and the letter I just got from RIT was sent on the 9th.
  • The IT program. I'm really surprised at how quickly I got accepted; I sent in the last of my application on the 1st, and the letter I just got from RIT was sent on the 9th.
    Yeah, they're super quick with the application process. I was accepted a week after I applied, and I believe ProgPangloss has a similar story.

The IT program is good shit. The first year is dead easy. You may even find some of your courses a tad boring. Don't let that fool you. The higher-level courses actually get challenging and interesting!
  • Welcome to the RIT community or whatever, Snickety-Snake. What program accepted you?
    The IT program. I'm really surprised at how quickly I got accepted; I sent in the last of my application on the 1st, and the letter I just got from RIT was sent on the 9th.
    Very nice stuff! If you haven't already, you could find me on FB, and feel free to hit me (or one of the others) up when you're on-campus - I'm sure we can get something fun organized.

• Ballroom Dancing Final: COMPLETE.
  • edited December 2011
    Post edited by Snickety-Snake on
  • Ballroom Dancing Final: COMPLETE.
    Well done!
    Now that I see the video description, I understand why so much of that looked like cha-cha rather than tango.
    But I can't resist minor criticism: make sure to stand up as straight as you possibly can, and hold your elbows out more, tucked-in elbows look bad.
  • Totally right on the elbows, but if I stood up straight, I'd have been a head taller than my partner.