This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• Doublepost notwithstanding, this is an official BOOYAH!

My team is the new champion in the Colombian League. Nothing can ruin my Christmas now! BOOYAH!
    *news report* Entire team dies in terrible accident, destroying orphanage in the process. More at eleven.

• You'd wish. They made it safely to Barranquilla >:3
  • Traded in only TWO college books for money. Got $126.25. I haven't even gotten that much trading in 6 books.

$$$~
  • PROTO MAN MODEL KIT FOR CHANUKAH!

See 'ya night. What you're being spent on has been decided.
  • Psst, you've got the shield on upside down.
  • Don't be silly, Protoman's got eyes down there.
  • edited December 2011
    No, the shield is supposed to be that way. I checked.

Wait...Maybe not.

That just makes the Shield really low and look weird.

Okay, the model made it upside-down, not me.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Got a letter from RIT a couple days ago informing me that I'll be getting their $15000 per-year scholarship. Hooray for money!
  • Wow. I only get 13K a year for academic scholarships from them. Good on 'ya, kid.
  • I'm getting something I needed for years which will make me both physically and emotionally better.
  • I'm getting something I needed for years which will make me both physically and emotionally better.
    ...Sex?
    ...Sex?
    Sex.

...Sex?
    Sex.
    Black Dynamite.

• Nope.

It's corrective surgery.
    ...Sex?
    Sex.
    Black Dynamite.

Sex with Black Dynamite?
  • I think Sex with Black Dynamite would count as corrective surgery.
  • edited December 2011
    Um, no. I'm part of the minority who doesn't feel the need to do said horizontal bop. It's just corrective surgery. One I've needed for 12 years.
    Post edited by AndouReiya on
    Well, it's certainly invasive surgery.
    You'll probably be in the hospital for about 2 weeks.

• All of you guys' minds are so much in the gutter, there's no way of taking them out of there XD.
  • We go for the easy joke. Congrats and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
  • I thank you dearly, good sir.
    You'll probably be in the hospital for about 2 weeks.

Physical therapy will be necessary.

Also, good luck and a speedy recovery to you! Be sure to play lots of video games while bedridden (if bedridden).
  • Also, good luck and a speedy recovery to you! Be sure to play lots of video games while bedridden (if bedridden).
    Not a gamer. And even so, all I have is a measly DS with ONE game. Either way, I don't think I'll be bedridden.

• I got a record 24 movies for Christmas. I love bargain bins and Amazon Deal-of-the-Days.
  • I got a record 24 movies for Christmas. I love bargain bins and Amazon Deal-of-the-Days.
    Holy. FUCKING. SHIT. You better list off EVERYTHING or we're going to watch ALL THE THINGS when you return.
  • Katie, the Lion King trilogy has the prettiest box ever.
  • edited December 2011
    Ryan. This is happening. We are making a day. LION KING DAY.
    ...please? X3

PS: I was also wondering if Back to the Future just so *happened* to be a part of those 24 movies... since, y'know, I kinda covet your box set of DVDs.
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • Back to the Future was not three of them, but I'll probably get those soon.