This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• Man, I'm seriously scared. Sonic, don't give him my address! (This also applies to FRC.)
    But mayhem...
  • Man, I'm seriously scared. Sonic, don't give him my address! (This also applies to FRC.)
    Don't worry, if he sends you a baby in the mail you can get back by contacting child services and possibly sending him to jail. I'm pretty sure mailing a baby in a box is illegal. ;)
    Don't worry, if he sends you a baby in the mail you can get back by contacting child services and possibly sending him to jail. I'm pretty sure mailing a baby in a box is illegal. ;)
    Eh, I dunno. If you can mail a coconut, I think you can mail a baby.

• Ok, I'll just say I've talked with SeanRoe about what he plans for his Secret Santee, and if eh put half the effort into a present for me, DO.NOT.WANT.
  • Yeah. Coconuts are pretty much babies with less hair.
  • Yeah. Coconuts are pretty much babies with less hair.
    Not Always. I've seem some pretty bald babies and some mighty hairy coconuts.
  • I know what I'm getting you as a secret santa gift.
    Isn't that rape?

Which is terrible.
  • I know what I'm getting you as a secret santa gift.
    Isn't that rape?

Which is terrible.
    No. I'm gifting her a child. It's as reasonable as gifting someone a puppy, right?
  • Yeah but isn't that kidnapping?

Which is also terrible.k
  • It would be if I took someone else's child. I'm going to go through the entire adoption process, but simply use her name and whatnot. I'll make the baby a gift.

Ro, ignore any home inspections that are coming up. They're normal and everyone has to have them.
  • It would be if I took someone else's child. I'm going to go through the entire adoption process, but simply use her name and whatnot. I'll make the baby a gift.

Ro, ignore any home inspections that are coming up. They're normal and everyone has to have them.
    Thanks, Obama.
  • None of this will happen because he doesn't have my address.
  • Oh so it's perjury and/or forgery.
  • Unfortunately, Ro is correct. I don't have her home address. I'll have to settle with not getting her anything for Santamas.
  • I beat the AI at Starcraft 1 for the first time ever!

I got advice to build more SCVs. I tried it, and I died from the initial zerg attack yet again because I only had 5 marines at that point.

So I tried again and build the barracks right away instead of the refinery. I built up enough marines that the zergs didn't even show up. Then I took the other advice of not trying to build every technology there is, and I just went for marines and siege tanks. I accidentally built two academies for no reason. Didn't matter because I built up a lot of marines and tanks and sent them around the map, and they killed all the things. Oh happy day.
  • You should literally ALWAYS be building an SCV until your resource lines are saturated.
  • I was so excited about my new relationship Friday night that I forgot to be excited about the Facebook message I found when I got home. Pedro from Slime Girls asking if I'd play a show with them in January. Really looking forward to that.
  • I don't know who that is, but congrats! Good times rolling for you.
  • edited November 2012
    Slime Girls. Pretty awesome up-and-coming post-Anamanaguchi chiptune band.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Imma gunna mug you.
  • edited November 2012
    Imma gunna mug you.
    And what Kate means is that she's super awesome and saw me and my friends drinking hot chocolate from bowls on Facebook and sending us mugs because we don't have any :D
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Imma gunna mug you.
    And what Kate means is that she's super awesome and saw me and my friends drinking hot chocolate from bowls on Facebook and sending us mugs because we don't have any :D
    Sure. Yeah... that is what I mean.

In other news, I now need to return a black hoody, baseball bat, and brass knuckles. Another trip to the mall. Urgh.

• I finally got a Brony shirt.
    I always forget that you're into ponies, and am mildly surprised every time you make a pony related post. Even though your avatar is Derpy/Ditsy.
  • edited November 2012
    EDIT: blarg, thought this was the pony thread for a second.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • My band has our first paid gig this Friday! Kinda sucks that it's Black Friday and a lot of our friends will be out of town, but it's still going to kick ass. Nervous and excited to perform for our first audience of mostly strangers.
    I always forget that you're into ponies, and am mildly surprised every time you make a pony related post. Even though your avatar is Derpy/Ditsy.
  • I thought I watched all of Archer on Netflix but just discovered season 3 which Netflix doesn't have. Booh Yah!
  • Season 3 was great. They made Pam Poovey even more wonderful than season 2.