This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• I actually like that version better than the original, I think. It's got some extra swing. Really, it deserves all the listens. It's really good.

Now you need a mashup video of Space Jam and Gangnam Style.
  • edited December 2012
    Holy shit, someone working at SourceFed made this for my mashup, and posted it on the official article about it.

Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • By sheer serendipity they were talking about Psy performing at the charity event the White House puts on every year on Bob and Tom (listening on my iPod), and just a few minutes later Oppa Gagnam Style comes on the store radio.
  • One of my friends posted the mashup on FB, so I listened to it and thought it was alright. Had no idea the creator was on this forum until just now.
  • I love Powell's Books; I was meandering around its manga section when I found a copy of Four Shoujo Stories for less than ten bucks. This has to be the 5th or 6th time that I've found out-of-print, or hard to find, manga at a reasonable price from them.
  • Seems my Nexus will arrive a day early.
  • Where's it show the shipping status?
  • In the tracking number they send you once it ships.
  • Aww, that means no shippy yet.
  • So I just got home to unwrap my Nexus, and it's definitely the shiniest and nicest electronic I've had yet to own.
  • Got a used copy of Black 2 who's save file was named Rarity. Was probably a little girl because my friend tells me her team was terrible.
  • Getting random Steam gifts from awesome people. Thanks, Sean! :3

Helps brighten this day a bit.
  • So, I just got two new webdesign clients. One is a boutique in Soho, and the other is a web design firm in Tokyo. Keats Heavy Industries is now a multinational operation. ^_~

I gotta bone up on my Japanese, methinks.
  • I hadn't done a longer run in a few weeks now on account of being busy.

I'm finally doing some decent distance again:

http://goo.gl/maps/KI8BH

Created by Google My Tracks on Android.
    Name: 12/15/2012 12:22pm
    Activity type: street running
    Description: -
    Total distance: 18.76 km (11.7 mi)
    Total time: 1:56:31
    Moving time: 1:49:04
    Average speed: 9.66 km/h (6.0 mi/h)
    Average moving speed: 10.32 km/h (6.4 mi/h)
    Max speed: 15.84 km/h (9.8 mi/h)
    Average pace: 6.21 min/km (10.0 min/mi)
    Average moving pace: 5.81 min/km (9.4 min/mi)
    Fastest pace: 3.79 min/km (6.1 min/mi)
    Max elevation: 91 m (297 ft)
    Min elevation: -34 m (-110 ft)
    Elevation gain: 427 m (1402 ft)
    Max grade: 8 %
    Min grade: -26 %
    Recorded: 12/15/2012 12:22pm

• edited December 2012
    Been using my Nexus 4 for 2 days now and I love this phone. The phone is lightening quick thanks to its quad core and 2 GB of RAM, but has been the most efficient with it's battery of any Android phone I've used yet. And the screen is so crisp and pretty, it's great for reading ebooks on the subway. Also, living in a metropolitan area, T-Mobile has been fantastic. It's extremely quick, the coverage has been good and it's only costing me $30 a month at the moment.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • Ate Chipotle at least five times in the past week and lost ten pounds anyway. Anxiety disorders are magical.
  • Ten pounds in a week? Damn that is magical.
  • I was also on crazy amounts of amoxicillin, but generally I can eat whatever I want and lose weight.
  • edited December 2012
    Been using my Nexus 4 for 2 days now and I love this phone. The phone is lightening quick thanks to its quad core and 2 GB of RAM, but has been the most efficient with it's battery of any Android phone I've used yet. And the screen is so crisp and pretty, it's great for reading ebooks on the subway. Also, living in a metropolitan area, T-Mobile has been fantastic. It's extremely quick, the coverage has been good and it's only costing me $30 a month at the moment.
    I hate you. They've been out of stock for over a month now in Australia, since selling out an hour after release.

I guess it's my own fault, though. If I'd decided to get one before they sold out rather than after I would have had a decent chance of getting my hands on one. The problem is that the main factor in my deciding to get one was finding out about them selling out.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • My coworker ordered the 16GB version last week. It said 6-7 weeks, but arrived a few days ago. Still don't have mine and I ordered the same day as George. : /
  • Been using my Nexus 4 for 2 days now and I love this phone. The phone is lightening quick thanks to its quad core and 2 GB of RAM, but has been the most efficient with it's battery of any Android phone I've used yet. And the screen is so crisp and pretty, it's great for reading ebooks on the subway. Also, living in a metropolitan area, T-Mobile has been fantastic. It's extremely quick, the coverage has been good and it's only costing me $30 a month at the moment.
    I hate you. They've been out of stock for over a month now in Australia, since selling out an hour after release.

I guess it's my own fault, though. If I'd decided to get one before they sold out rather than after I would have had a decent chance of getting my hands on one. The problem is that the main factor in my deciding to get one was finding out about them selling out.
    It's worth the wait.
  • Ate Chipotle at least five times in the past week and lost ten pounds anyway. Anxiety disorders are magical.
    Chipotle is not that unhealthy for you. Well, maybe a little fi you put a bunch of cheese, rice, and sour cream.
  • I hadn't done a longer run in a few weeks now on account of being busy.

I'm finally doing some decent distance again:

http://goo.gl/maps/KI8BH

Created by Google My Tracks on Android.
    Name: 12/15/2012 12:22pm
    Activity type: street running
    Description: -
    Total distance: 18.76 km (11.7 mi)
    Total time: 1:56:31
    Moving time: 1:49:04
    Average speed: 9.66 km/h (6.0 mi/h)
    Average moving speed: 10.32 km/h (6.4 mi/h)
    Max speed: 15.84 km/h (9.8 mi/h)
    Average pace: 6.21 min/km (10.0 min/mi)
    Average moving pace: 5.81 min/km (9.4 min/mi)
    Fastest pace: 3.79 min/km (6.1 min/mi)
    Max elevation: 91 m (297 ft)
    Min elevation: -34 m (-110 ft)
    Elevation gain: 427 m (1402 ft)
    Max grade: 8 %
    Min grade: -26 %
    Recorded: 12/15/2012 12:22pm

You my good sir,
    You inspired me to run today :D
  • Same.
    I think I'll tighten my brakes and take a ride in the rain today.
    Chipotle is not that unhealthy for you. Well, maybe a little fi you put a bunch of cheese, rice, and sour cream.
    I have a rule, cheese or sour cream. Never both.
    I have a rule, cheese or sour cream. Never both.
    I have a rule like that, too. "Cheese and sour cream. Always both."
  • RymRym
    edited December 2012
    Cheese, sour cream, and avocade, always all three. Always.

Post edited by Rym on
  • Cheese, sour cream, and avocade, always all three. Always.
    Rym knows. If you're eating a burrito, you make your peace with calories and fat, and then you go absolutely ape on it.
  • Cheese, sour cream, and avocade, always all three. Always.
    Rym knows. If you're eating a burrito, you make your peace with calories and fat, and then you go absolutely ape on it.
    Indeed. If you're going to do it, you might as well not half-ass it.

• Now I want Chipotle for food. I hate you guys.

Cheese and sour cream ALWAYS.