This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• Wouldn't this go in the Boo yah thread...?
    Oh right. I thought there was an existing thread, but couldn't remember the name of it.
  • No worries.

Last night my girlfriend, her friend, two of my roommates and I had a dinner party with turkish food, drank wine, lit some incense, smoked hookah, and played 1001 Nights. It went pretty well, and the stories were hilarious. We all dressed up in scarves, robes, and turbans, and had a bunch of candles lit to get the mood right. Two people acheived their ambitions, and nobody was executed!
  • edited April 2013
    Last night my girlfriend, her friend, two of my roommates and I had ...
    Really was expecting that to go in a different direction...
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • Har har. ^_~

We didn't get a group shot, but here's the setup, and my girlfriend:

• Har har. ^_~
    We didn't get a group shot, but here's the setup, and my girlfriend:
    Are those dice in that bowl?

And I got a signed copy of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
  • Those were actually Ice Block pieces. I couldn't find my dice until about 10 minutes before the party, so I thought I'd have to improvise.
  • Got me a $25 copy of Eclipse at Barnes & Noble.
  • Got me a $25 copy of Eclipse at Barnes & Noble.
    JELLY.
  • Eclipse for $25 acquired! Jeremy had to travel for 40 miles to get it.
  • Rode about 20 miles yesterday on my bike. Didn't die, and was in fact having far less trouble than my friends.
  • edited April 2013
    Eclipse for $25 acquired! Jeremy had to travel for 40 miles to get it.
    JELLY.

...Do I get $25 Eclipse now?
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Dude, Ro just doesn't want to share the link, http://amzn.to/13sax7z get it for cheap while you can!
  • Yeah. Still hate you.
  • Yeah, Eclipse is a game that desperately needs to be digital. The setup alone often takes an hour.
  • Psssh, physical games are so last century.
    And soon you'll be the guy who says the same thing about girlfriends.

• edited April 2013
    Psssh, physical games are so last century.
    But bits! Bits must be fiddled!
    And soon you'll be the guy who says the same thing about girlfriends.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Me and a few acquaintances have been looking into moving in together in a big apartment and we actually found something for a very affordable price, has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and has a washer/dryer in the apartment! All of us are now contacting the people who own the complex and we are looking to get a tour of the place. We are so stoked about this because it actually might happen!
  • Zip 250 IDE drive that actually works.
  • I got my last co-op! I'll be working this summer for Meraki in San Francisco.
  • Woah! Radcrazy.
  • Gonna go to FandomFest and run a table for my friend who's running the gaming room. Not gonna get to meet any of the big ticket celebrities, but hell, free ticket for the weekend.
  • Laid caulk for the first time today. The first few lines weren't pretty, but I got a hold of it pretty quick and applied some much need fill to som cracks.
  • New car has made its way home. Now board games.
  • So the free bike I got from my uncle turns out is a decade old Specialized Hard Rock mountain bike. I had no idea when I got it, but apparently it's a pretty nice bike according to the shop. $120 overhaul later and the bike is like new.
  • Not a bad bike. It'll last another decade if you take basic care of it.