This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• Delaware Pete, Dogfish Head is in Delaware.
    Wherever the fuck it is. One of those states down there somewhere.
  • My professor does not understand how to deter certain behaviour, I handed a paper in two months late because I completely forgot about it when I went to upstate New York. I just got it back, he gave me an A.
  • Xkcd
    This and the fact that a rejection would mean permanent exile from the store is what is stopping me from asking out the Gamestop clerk down the way.
  • This and the fact that a rejection would mean permanent exile from the store is what is stopping me from asking out the Gamestop clerk down the way.
    Go for it, Amazon's cheaper anyway.
  • Go for it, Amazon's cheaper anyway.
    I have considered this.
  • I have considered this.
    So, What's your new squeeze's name?
  • Well, I guess I'll find out.
  • drive to Maryland,
    Delaware Pete, Dogfish Head is in Delaware.
    It's not like they're not attached or anything. I basically consider both Delaware and DC to be part of Maryland.
  • I basically consider both Delaware and DC to be part of Maryland.
    The contiguous urban area of the New York City/Eastern Seaboard Megalopolis is, to me, one entity.
  • You're both stupid. >_>
  • Yay! Half my school is stuck in Europe due to Iceland. So I get the day off school on Monday :P! Plus the whole of London was covered in really weird dust that looked all sparkly.
  • Plus the whole of London was covered in really weird dust that looked all sparkly.
    London is covered by cremated Twilight vampires?
  • Yay! Half my school is stuck in Europe due toIceland. So I get the day off school on Monday :P! Plus the whole of London was covered in really weird dust that looked all sparkly.
    Why don't they just take the train?
  • I'm going to a gay bar with a bunch of friends tonight. This should be (at the least) a great story farm.
  • I'm going to a gay bar with a bunch of friends tonight. This should be (at the least) a great story farm.
  • I still have no idea why they censor "nuclear war" in that video.
  • I still have no idea why they censor "nuclear war" in that video.
    That's the MTV version, and MTV are wusses, despite the "edgy young people's network" image they try to promote.
  • edited April 2010
    I still have no idea why they censor "nuclear war" in that video.
    It is especially funny considering the slideshow of items the singer presumably wants to "put in you" that was left in.

Also, remember that MTV would not call Tool's "Stinkfist" by name. They are notorious for Bowdlerization.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Yay! Half my school is stuck in Europe due toIceland. So I get the day off school on Monday :P! Plus the whole of London was covered in really weird dust that looked all sparkly.
    Why don't they just take the train?
    Because that is what everyone else is doing, the trains are full. Plus they all have flights that are being rescheduled to Monday.
  • Predicted ash fallout from Icelands volcano
  • Ummmm, scale? The red is 10 whats?
  • Here is more info. From the looks of it they just adapted a nuclear fallout prediction engine so the numbers correspond to some hazard index in that situation.
  • That is quite a complicated thing. I guess my question is, "is this good or bad?"
  • I think it's mainly just cool.
  • I think it shall bring about the second rise of the blimp!
  • I think it shall bring about the second rise of the blimp!
    Those still need engines for propulsion. And I'd rather see the resurgence of the zeppelin, much better and more versatile. Sadly they're not as fast as planes SO IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
  • edited April 2010
    Those still need engines for propulsion. And I'd rather see the resurgence of the zeppelin, much better and more versatile. Sadly they're not as fast as planes SO IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
    One day, we'll have dirigible cruise ships running on fission reactors. One day.

Today's Boo-yah: Scored a Speedball screenprinting starter kit for $20 instead of of $70. I know how I'm spending MY summer!
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I just played a game of QuakeLive which had, for some reason, a bunch of Spanish speakers, so I got to use all of my Spanish insults, then just say whatever nonsense I could muster up.
  • Oh yeah, Quake Live exists.
  • Oh yeah, Quake Live exists.
    I've been playing it occasionally, now that I can't seem to beat anyone online at SF4.