This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• No grade lower than an A- this semester. Still don't know about my rank though.
    Congrats, Nuri. I am crossing my fingers that the curve doesn't screw you!
  • Rode in a limo!!! Also, I graduated from high school today.
    Congratulations man. How did your grades turn out?
    About 3.3 GPA.
  • Dude on subway heading home today was reading english translated Sanctuary. Hells to the yeah.
  • Dude on subway heading home today was reading english translated Sanctuary. Hells to the yeah.
    Ho shit. Fingers is gonna fly.
  • I'm being ambiguous, but most of the negative things that seemed to have been playing a dominant role in my life seem to finally be clearing, to the point where I feel safe in making a note of it. Having some problems but being happy overall, I can deal with that. Yay!
  • 3 years and the MacRosses are still mechin' it up! ^_^
    Congrats on staying together this far, may you continue to enjoy many more years of happiness.
    Congrats on staying together this far, may you continue to enjoy many more years of happiness.
    That's awesome, Way to go! I remember when you guys got married and I was drooling over the pictures of your wedding cake. Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, if memory serves.
  • As sort of a job perk, I managed to get my hands on three 4GB usb flash drives. I have named them Feynman, Sagan, and Cochrane accordingly.
  • edited June 2010
    As sort of a job perk, I managed to get my hands on three 4GB usb flash drives. I have named them Feynman, Sagan, and Cochrane accordingly.
    I would have named them Melchior, Balthasar, and Casper. Pribnow Box in my pocket.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Pribnow Box in my pocket.
    This is what I always name my iPod.
  • I'm getting $15 an hour to type up the answer key for my professor's new text book (a vast improvement on college joblessness). On top of that, good work may lead to ins in the field.
  • edited June 2010
    Aced my Group Presentation. It's weird though, how so many college students have trouble making eye-contact with an audience. I do not, so I feel really, good and confident. Now to get 100% on that Test...

Oh yeah, and after I did all that, I came home to learn about this!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-rock-band-3/101022

Rock Band 3 is gonna win so much...Harmonix decided "Fuck it, we COULD just make another game with tweaks and a nice setlist, but we're gonna just revolutionize the genre AGAIN."

And we get Huey Lewis and the News, The Doors, Dio, and Them Crooked Vultures for starters. I am your humble servant, oh great video game company~
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • i can haz summer tiems nao
  • World Cup is on!, I also got a job :P
  • Going to my Senior Ball tonight. Pics of me in a tux will probably come up later this weekend.
    Wow -- I kinda forgot that that happens. Congrats. Any big plans?
    I've been on summer vacation since the beginning of May and don't have to go back until late August. I love college.
  • Wow -- I kinda forgot that that happens.
    This. My sister is still at school during the summer, so I really haven't noticed it happen.
    I've been on summer vacation since the beginning of May and don't have to go back until late August. I love college.
    My college has two months of winter break instead.
    Any big plans?
    I plan on having no responsibilities for a few weeks :)

• Rock Band 3 is gonna win so much...Harmonix decided "Fuck it, we COULD just make another game with tweaks and a nice setlist, but we're gonna just revolutionize the genre AGAIN."
    If you think I'm not going to drop 300 bucks on that, you mad.
  • I plan on having no responsibilities for a few weeks :)
    Drive to Chicago for Lollapalooza.
  • I plan on having no responsibilities for a few weeks :)
    Drive to Chicago for Lollapalooza.
    Y'know, I almost tried to make plans to, since my best friend's awesome roommate is from Chicago and goes every year, but she's backpacking through Europe this summer. Shame, cuz that lineup is bitchin'. Possibly next year, though. I'm not too keen on the idea of driving all that distance alone, and a lot of people I know who would be interested have these things called "commitments".
  • edited June 2010
    My college has two months of winter break instead.
    I live in Maryland, so I'll take a longer summer over a longer winter any day.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Prototyped a laptop shade out of a bear carton. Works well and I'm thinking of making a proper one from cardboard and adding art to the back of it.
  • Prototyped a laptop shade out of a bear carton.
    What did you do with the bear?
  • edited June 2010
    Daybloom (the band Adam and I are in) has its first gig tomorrow evening. For anyone in or near the Albany area, the information appears below:

Daybloom
    7:00 p.m.
    Flavour Cafe & Lounge
    228 4th Street
    Troy, NY 12180-4502
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • My friends and I went to awesome restaurants on Federal Hill in Providence. Angelo's had great italian food for fairly cheap, including some awesome garlic bread (which I could eat with every meal, or just all the time without even stopping), and Pastiche, which is just flat-out amazing pastries.
  • My friends finally broke down and let me set them up with a Burning Wheel game, we are all pretty excited about the system, but there is a potential for failure since this is my first time GMing ever. Lets hope all goes well.
  • Last day of High School classes ever. Graduation in a week, then summertime, then college.
    A-booh, a-yah.