This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• The Wednesday Open Stage starts in about 5 minutes! watch it live here: http://www.ejc2010.org/live
  • I just fixed the bottom screen of my nintendo DS lite :D
    Parts from Deal Extreme?
    Parts from Deal Extreme?
    Aw man, I should have known better. I got mine from an ebay buyer. There is a small blue pixel that might came from something in between the touching screen and the bottom screen. I will reopen it tomorrow and see what happens. But I will definitely buy my next replacement part from that place, it looks awesome. :D
  • Boo-Yah; On this very Monday, I shall be heading (for the first time) to the Americas, to beautiful British Colombia (You can't expect me to jump straight into the craziness that is California straight away) and Vancouver. I shall be spending three weeks on your fine continent on a summer camp type thing of awesome,spent hiking, kayaking and general awesomeness. Also I need a SIM for three weeks in Cannada, any suggestions?
  • edited July 2010
    I think I just got a raise, and a sizable one at that. I haz a confuzed.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • I haz a money!.
  • But don't they usually inform you when you get a raise?
  • Received a B on my paper. Fuck yeah!
  • Who has tickets to the Scott Pilgrim screening on Thursday? Who? That's right.

^_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^
  • Who has tickets to the Scott Pilgrim screening on Thursday? Who? That's right.

^_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^
    Fucking a. One of the kids at the daycamp where I work saw it yesterday, apparently. And now you. That's what I get for pulling the midnight release of volume 6. D:

Haha, well done. Hey, I live in L.A., I should see if I can get tickets.
    It's cool how many times did I see Serenity before that movie was released :-p

A winner is Rym.
  • So, I just edited my first TV Tropes article, a "You Fail Physics Forever." I has a geek pride.
  • I'm a Uncle!
  • So, I just edited my first TV Tropes article, a "You Fail Physics Forever." I has a geek pride.
    I'm a Uncle!
    Welcome to the club.
  • I'm an Uncle!
    FTFY
    What, this Thursday? A week before it opens or opening night?
  • What, this Thursday? A week before it opens
  • One long ass day, seventy stars. You can complete a lot of Mario 64 without seeing some of the levels at all.
  • Got my ticket. It's huge.
  • EEE! So excited. Conrad and Jisuk will be there!
  • Got my ticket. It's huge.
    Like comically oversized?
  • Like comically oversized?
    It's a foot long.
  • Great - My ticket for Emergenza Arrived today in the mail.
    Pretty awesome - It was Free.

Boo-Yah! - Not only was it free, But it came in a handwritten envelope with a letter, from the lead singer of one of my absolute favourite bands, and came with another free ticket saying to bring a pretty girl along, one is marked press, and it came with a bunch of stickers, and some glow in the dark Guitar picks.
  • It's a foot long.
    Pics! Get someone small to hold it so it looks even bigger.
  • edited August 2010
    It's a foot long.
    Pics! Get Yuko or Emily to hold it so it looks even bigger.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Get someone small to hold it so it looks even bigger.
    That's what she said.