This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Videojame Haiku

Blocks falling downward
    Inconvenient shapes appear
    Curse the Tetris gods

Children's voices ring
    "Fucking nigger ass cunt bitch"
    Press the mute button

Videojame Sonnet in Primarily Trochaic Hexmeter

...Fuck it, I need to sleep.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Gun Bound.
  • Left 4 Dead I got
    Come play with me and Jason
    I love the shotgun
  • Left 4 Dead I got
    Come play with me and Jason
    I love the shotgun
    Nah, Crysis 2, man
    My display of nanosuit skill
    Will make you applaud
  • edited April 2011
    I have a netbook
    There is no gaming on it
    Game withdrawal sucks
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Nah, Crysis 2, man
    Will make you applaud
    I must buy no more
    I must play the games I have
    Play Left 4 Dead with me
  • edited April 2011
    Nah, Crysis 2, man
    Will make you applaud
    I must buy no more
    Play Left 4 Dead with me
    I wish that I could
    But it seems our problem there
    Rather Mutual

But Pay Day will come,
    It's Most inevitable.
    Then? Left4Dead time.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited April 2011
    "Most Inevitably" is only 6 syllables. I thought it was 5-7-5?
    Also, "Is very mutual" is 6 syllables as well.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • edited April 2011
    I've been playing MicroPantsu unusually much lately. It's basically Team Fortress 2, but free, and has tiny characters. It's also more fun for some reason I'm yet to figure out.
    Post edited by Aria on
  • "Most Inevitably" is only 6 syllables. I thought it was 5-7-5?
    Also, "Is very mutual" is 6 syllables as well.
    urgh, I counted it out wrong. I'll fix it.
  • I've been playing MicroPantsu usually much lately. It's basically Team Fortress 2, but free, and has tiny characters. It's also more fun for some reason I'm yet to figure out.
    Well it'll be fun for a while but you'll get tired of it and then in a year or two they'll add a bunch of achievements and hats and it'll kinda suck.
  • Nah, Crysis 2, man
    Will make you applaud
    I must buy no more
    Play Left 4 Dead with me
    I bought L4D2 on Steam when it was on super sale. Used to play the original w/ friends on Xbox Live but I'm moving more towards PC gaming now. Haven't started it up since purchase, but this is going to have to change if people are playing! Will look you folks up on Steam.
  • Is anyone interested in another DF succession game?
  • Is anyone interested in another DF succession game?
    Yes, but too much has changed since last I have even gazed upon a Dwarf.
  • Yes, but too much has changed since last I have even gazed upon a Dwarf.
    It's not fundamentally different... Besides, losing is fun.
  • edited April 2011
    It's not fundamentally different... Besides, losing is fun.
    You really just need to redownload L4D 1 & 2. We probably wouldn't have died and lost the campaign last night if you were with us Andrew!
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • It's not fundamentally different... Besides, losing is fun.
    You really just need to download L4D 1 & 2. :D
    Meh, been around that block many a times.
  • You really just need to redownload L4D 1 & 2. We probably wouldn't have died and lost the campaign last night if you were with us Andrew!
    Once I move my computer back upstairs to a desk I might be up for this ^_^
  • Meh, been around that block many a times.
  • I hopped on LD2 yesterday and quick matched into that Dead Stream community map. Damn, that is master-class in what you shouldn't do with LD2. At one part, two of my team died because we had no idea how to climb down the mast of that boat. So many poor design decisions.
  • Meh, been around that block many a times.
    This is what happens when you are late to the party. Several years late.
  • I'm feeling some L4D2 if I have time. I never played through that much of it.
  • This is what happens when you are late to the party. Several years late.
    Better late than never. >___>

Plus I'm making a revival! Keeping up with the Joneses is too much effort. :P
  • I will play non-Meat Boy games again when I get a new cooling unit for my CPU. Apparently the i5 stock fan isn't good enough; my PC overheated and turned itself off when I was playing AssCreed Bro.
    I have not completed all the maps. I actually like L4D better. It is simpler and cleaner. There is a lot in L4D2 that feels like clutter.
  • edited April 2011
    I've been playing MicroPantsu unusually much lately. It's basically Team Fortress 2, but free, and has tiny characters. It's also more fun for some reason I'm yet to figure out.
    Well it'll be fun for a while but you'll get tired of it and then in a year or two they'll add a bunch of achievements and hats and it'll kinda suck.
    Yes. Exactly like that. Actually, they have achievements no one cares about and those hats are being added every week. And likewise TF2; Their forum just broke. I can't log into it.
    Post edited by Aria on
    I have not completed all the maps. I actually like L4D better. It is simpler and cleaner. There is a lot in L4D2 that feels like clutter.
    I can see your point on L4D2 and potential clutter, but I really love those damn maps. I prefer L4D2.
  • I would love to play L4D with you guys, but alas, my MacBook does not have a good enough graphics card to play it. I will have one this summer, though.
  • edited April 2011
    Just started Okamiden. So cute.

Didn't know you could play GBA/GB games on DS card, thought there was some kind of hardware issue - like it HAD to go through slot 2 or they dont work. Must have another look at that. LameBOY you say?
    Post edited by InvaderREN on
  • edited April 2011
    Just started Okamiden. So cute.

Didn't know you could play GBA/GB games on DS card, thought there was some kind of hardware issue - like it HAD to go through slot 2 or they dont work. Must have another look at that. LameBOY you say?
    Lameboy, yeah, but only GB/GBC games. You need an EZ 5-in-1 in slot 2 to for your flashcard to send GBA ROMs to in order to play those.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on