This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• You should try to pierce the heavens with the drill.
  • Doing so would flood the city.
  • Doing so would flood the city.
    Would that be such a bad thing considering the fact that you are wearing a diving suit?
  • edited April 2011

FOR MINE IS THE DRILL THAT SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!! GRRRAAAA!!
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I just started a game of Elder Scrolls. I am a cat person. My name is Mittens and my breath smells like cat food.
  • I'm currently playing Pokemon White, Valkyria Chronicles 2, and Fallout New Vegas.
  • Portal 2............ Wait. Fuck. Fucking Valve. Fucking getting my hopes up. Assholes.
  • Magicka is unplayable. Scott and I tried to do an adventure campaign tonight and we had glitches, freezes, lag, and random shutdowns.
  • Magicka is unplayable. Scott and I tried to do an adventure campaign tonight and we had glitches, freezes, lag, and random shutdowns.
    Even after all those patches, they still can't get their shit to work.
  • Been playing Magicka with a friend of mine and it works pretty much flawlessly.
  • It crashes often, especially in level 4.
  • Yea, So glad I bought that game on day one and now I am waiting till it's playable. (Thanks Scott)
  • There's something about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games that makes me step outside my own head. I make sure the Marked One is fed, clothed, has a safe place to sleep, is getting good rates for his artifacts and picks up all the stashes he can in his travels even as I sit there half-dressed and having eaten nothing but coffee before 3pm. The world is so terrifying and compelling. I spent about 3 hours in a firefight clearing a military base, and then as I was looting the bodies in a building a pack of dogs must have wandered in to eat the corpses I had left outside. I walked out (luckily having found a stash of health kits and bandages inside) straight into the pack and they immediately scattered and started running up to attack randomly. I barely limped out of their reach and had to sit on top of a building picking them off until their numbers were depleted enough that they broke and ran.

Then I ran into a pack of about 7 bandits setting out in the middle of the night from their hideout, heading for the rookie Stalker camp. I was full up on hardware from the military base assault so i killed my light, stealthed up to them and dropped a frag grenade in the middle of their cluster. I was cackling madly and shouting taunts at the screen as their bodies cartwheeled into the night and the few survivors freaked out and scrambled for cover, and probably would have continued to do so had my wife not told me to shut up and stop yelling at a computer monitor.
  • There's something about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games that makes me step outside my own head. I make sure the Marked One is fed, clothed, has a safe place to sleep, is getting good rates for his artifacts and picks up all the stashes he can in his travels even as I sit there half-dressed and having eaten nothing but coffee before 3pm. The world is so terrifying and compelling. I spent about 3 hours in a firefight clearing a military base, and then as I was looting the bodies in a building a pack of dogs must have wandered in to eat the corpses I had left outside. I walked out (luckily having found a stash of health kits and bandages inside) straight into the pack and they immediately scattered and started running up to attack randomly. I barely limped out of their reach and had to sit on top of a building picking them off until their numbers were depleted enough that they broke and ran.

Then I ran into a pack of about 7 bandits setting out in the middle of the night from their hideout, heading for the rookie Stalker camp. I was full up on hardware from the military base assault so i killed my light, stealthed up to them and dropped a frag grenade in the middle of their cluster. I was cackling madly and shouting taunts at the screen as their bodies cartwheeled into the night and the few survivors freaked out and scrambled for cover, and probably would have continued to do so had my wife not told me to shut up and stop yelling at a computer monitor.
    Velcome to the fold, Stalker.
  • Magicka, Killzone 3.
  • Too much fucking Minecraft. Good god that game has taken over my soul.
  • edited April 2011
    Portal 2, once it's done decrypting.
    Post edited by Nine Boomer on
  • Portal 2, damn your eyes!
  • Portal Tw- I mean Portal. Don't have the money to spare for Portal 2 right now so I'm just playing through Portal again. What a cruel world this is.
  • Finally getting some Magicka up in this bitch now that I have someone to play with
  • Im playing this tiny little game that not many have heard of. Portal 2.
  • I've started messing around with minecraft classic until I get money for the full game, and I sort of ended up flooding my planet so I think I'm going to make a waterworld made up of islands and interconnected floating platform cities. Much time will be wasted.
  • Portal 2 is good.

Mortal Kombat is so stupid and great.
  • edited April 2011

Mortal Kombat is so stupid and great.
    TRUE FAX!
    Also, Goro sucks!
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • Mortal Kombat is so stupid and great.
    QFT.

I'm watching my bf play and it's straight corny on the xray moves. Johnny Cage's crotch punch is pretty amusing, but this tattoo on his chest is straight lame.

I really enjoy Kratos's finishing move.
  • Megaman 10 sure is Megaman.
  • I'm playing through Portal 1 with the commentary. It's pretty interesting stuff!
  • Damnit, finished Portal already, and I was hardly paying attention to it between eating dinner and other stuff. I forgot how quick that game was to get through.

Now, if only there was a way to play more levels without paying €50...
  • Now, if only there was a way to play more levels without paying €50...
    There are map packs around the Internet, but I don't really have any recommendations for you. I always figured it would be unlikely that any amateur mapmakers would be able to make maps as interesting or well-designed as Valve's.
  • There are six or so advanced chambers. You can do those.