This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• I like that the Japanese abbreviation of MvC3 is MabuCapu3.
  • That's adorable.
  • Alright, found a really irritating thing in WoT that my kill the whole thing for me. Remember I mentioned the whole cover-makes-you-invisible thing? That mechaninc is broken as shit, or imbalanced. One of the two. I've been blasted by multiple shots from medium tanks several times now where they were clearly out in the opened, or at least that's where their shots materialized from. I'll take multiple shots from essentially thin air in the middle of a street that has no cover, and the enemy simply won't appear. It's really infuriating.
  • I tried playing CIV IV but I have no idea what I'm doing. The only interesting thing I've managed to do is give Canada uranium.
  • I just finished the Dragon Age 2 demo and good lord is it incredibly unbelievable.

It's everything great from Dragon Age mixed in with everything great about Mass Effect 2's design and interface.
  • I just finished the Dragon Age 2 demo and good lord is it incredibly unbelievable.

It's everything great from Dragon Age mixed in with everything great about Mass Effect 2's design and interface.
    Sounds awesome.
  • It's even more awesome than it sounds.
  • I finally bought a Wii, mainly because Lisa said she wanted to play New Super Mario Bros. Archery on WiiResort is surprisingly fun. And piping Netflix to the TV is huge, of course.
  • Mass Effect 2 is made of pure WIN! :D
  • I finally bought a Wii, mainly because Lisa said she wanted to play New Super Mario Bros. Archery on WiiResort is surprisingly fun. And piping Netflix to the TV is huge, of course.
    Get Mario Galaxy!!

DS RPG fans - A new game called Radiant Historia is pulling some nice reviews. Sounds a little bit like Chrono Trigger.

I'm going to bite.
  • Stronghold, a castle building RTS from a billion years ago.

It almost plays like a Tower Defense game and it is surprisingly fun.
  • Picked up this game City in Motion on Steam after seeing a preview for it that brought back memories of my love for Transport Tycoon. I played the tutorial so far and I think it's exactly what I was looking for.
  • I can confirm that Radiant Historia is Teh Awesome!

Also, testing out a new free to play cross platform CCG (iOS as well!) called Shadow Era.

It played much like the WOW CCG. If you have any interest, give it a go. It's free after all.
  • edited February 2011
    Never let the haters get you down, Andrew. You're playing what you want, and you've got friends playing with you. Very little in life is greater than that.
    Post edited by Blain on
  • edited March 2011
    Playing Shepherd's Crossing on the PSP and suddenly the day disappeared. Hanging out with an alcoholic duck and trying to ignore how morbid that game actually is if you think about it too much e.g. In order to feed your rabbits cabbages to give them super fur you can shave to sell, you need to butcher male marmots to get cabbage seeds.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Shepherd's Crossing
    If that isn't animal crossing, but with Shepard from Mass Effect 1/2, I will be very disappointed.
  • Mass Effect 1/2
    If that's Mass Effect but your character changes into Lady Sheperd on contact with cold water, I'm in.
  • Mass Effect 1/2
    If that's Mass Effect but your character changes into Lady Sheperd on contact with cold water, I'm in.
    *slow clap*
  • I'm trying to find games that the wife will play. Please list Wii titles that are extremely colorful, G-rated, and have good multiplayer, but not an overwhelming amount happening on the screen at one time. Nothing that would induce nausea. No fighting, guns, or swords. No Mario titles (I already have those well in hand).
  • Kirby Epic Yarn is where it's at for that sort of thing.
  • Boom Blox for competition and Kirby's Epic Yarn for co-op.
  • Nier. Who knew a bullet hell / zelda / god of war mashup could work.

It does push my limits with their potty mouth girl who fights in her underwear though (and I'm a guy who's pretty OK with Bayonetta).
  • What am I playing now? Pokemon Black. What will I be playing tomorrow? Pokemon Black. What will I be playing next week? Pokemon Black. Next Month? Black. Next year? We'll see...
  • I think I'm done with Pokemon. I don't know if I'll ever need to play it again.
  • I think I'm done with Pokemon. I don't know if I'll ever need to play it again.
    I played mostly through Pearl, and I'm still trying to figure out why people love these games so much. From what I gather they are all the same.
    I played mostly through Pearl, and I'm still trying to figure out why people love these games so much. From what I gather they are all the same.
    I got halfway through Heart Gold and lost all interest. It's the same game over and over and over and over. I find it amazing that as opposed to WoW as Scrym are, they were so enamored of Pokemon for so long.
  • I got halfway through Heart Gold and lost all interest. It's the same game over and over and over and over. I find it amazing that as opposed to WoW as Scrym are, they were so enamored of Pokemon for so long.
    Pokemon also has an Earthbound component, which is the only component I cared about.
  • edited March 2011
    I got halfway through Heart Gold and lost all interest. It's the same game over and over and over and over. I find it amazing that as opposed to WoW as Scrym are, they were so enamored of Pokemon for so long.
    Pokemon is a good game that is played out, WoW is a time-sinking skinner box.
    Pokemon also has an Earthbound component.
    wut?
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • I find it amazing that as opposed to WoW as Scrym are, they were so enamored of Pokemon for so long.
    How long? I like pokemon, but not the games. I only ever really played Pearl, and I just barely beat it and skipped on most of the side quests or anything after the Elite 4. I've never been enamored with the game of Pokemon, and I'm curious why you'd think I ever was.