This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• Warhammer 40k space marine isn't terrible for a generic hack and slash. If you like the lore of the universe it might be worth a try I wasn't much into that part thought. I wouldn't pay money for it but it was worth Gameflying
  • I actually really enjoyed Space Marine, but mostly because I'm fairly big into the lore and I love a good hack and slash/beat 'em up. Since they managed to take care of the netcode (kind of) with one of the last updates and also added a cooperative "beat back the hordes of orks" multiplayer mode, it became quite fun. Unfortunately, there's not too many people playing that.
  • Space Marine in on my list of games to buy if I ever see it cheap somewhere. Demo seemed interesting and what I've heard of it seems good, but it's not a game that I'm willing to pay full price of.
  • I also played the Space Marine demo and it felt like a fun time, but only for a short time span. I'd only spend $10 on a game like this one.
  • I actually really enjoyed Space Marine, but mostly because I'm fairly big into the lore and I love a good hack and slash/beat 'em up. Since they managed to take care of the netcode (kind of) with one of the last updates and also added a cooperative "beat back the hordes of orks" multiplayer mode, it became quite fun. Unfortunately, there's not too many people playing that.
    Hack n' slash are really hit or miss for me, I loved Wolverine origins and hated Kens rage but the difference other than story werent really that big.

• Since the next Humble Bundle's out (and the Indie Royale as well), been playing Cave Story+ and The Blackwell Legacy, with Mario Kart 7 on the side. I'll also admit that I've been playing Otomedius Excellent as well (don't ask), makes me want to play through the original Gradius series.
  • BIT.TRIP RUNNER hurts my eyes.
    Hehe, should have played Bit.Trip Beat then, you might have gone blind.
    Oh good lord, I still can't beat the last stage of that game. Got about 8 or 9 minutes in and then my brain seized up and my fine motor skills went out the window.

Oh good lord, I still can't beat the last stage of that game. Got about 8 or 9 minutes in and then my brain seized up and my fine motor skills went out the window.

Once I saw the final boss separate into 4 I walked away and was done with the game.
  • Anyone else playing SWtOR at the moment? It's currently in early release for people who pre-ordered it.
  • I will be playing when I get let in.

Server: Anchorhead
    Faction: Empire
    Class: Assassin
    Guild: Bittersteel
  • I'm on the Iron Citadel server playing a bounty hunter.
  • Forever alone Jamestown is pretty fun. By that I mean having one person play as two characters with keyboard and mouse.
  • The Binding of Isaac is the weirdest Zelda-like I've ever played.
  • What should I play on the Wii? Mario Galaxy and Twilight Princess have been pretty disappointing.
  • Skyward Sword. If you can find it and want something more atmospheric, see if you can track down a copy of Fragile: Farewell, Ruins of the Moon.
  • edited December 2011
    Just pre-ordered SWTOR tonight. Hopefully I should be in pre-release by Friday or Saturday. Me and my friends are going to be playing Sith on The Fatman.
    Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • Dead Island. It's a lot like Borderlands.
  • What should I play on the Wii? Mario Galaxy and Twilight Princess have been pretty disappointing.
    Have you played Resident Evil 4?

Have you played Resident Evil 4?

Highly recommended
  • Yeah...my gaming group is fully of silly people. This is actual in game footage of a mission made by one of our members.

• To get ready for the new assassins creed game I am going back and completing the earlier games. Completed 2 last night and now I'm playing 1. I miss my advanced moves... oh yeah, Altair is allergic to water.
  • Uses Steam for complication free game playing.
    Games for Windows installer has to restart my whole system in order for me to play Batman.
  • I made the mistake of activating my copy of Fallout 3 on G4W. Now it keeps complaining about FOSE every 15 seconds. Must fix... eventually.
  • Bastion is worth every penny that I didn't pay for it. The narration is one of my favorite things to ever happen in a video game. I'm probably going to play through New Game+ just to hear all the lines again.
  • Bastion is worth every penny that I didn't pay for it.
    It's worth every penny I paid for it! I'm glad you like it.
  • Bastion is worth every penny that I didn't pay for it. The narration is one of my favorite things to ever happen in a video game. I'm probably going to play through New Game+ just to hear all the lines again.
    Not just old lines, you get a bunch of new ones, too.

• Started to play Corpse Party on my PSP. It manages to create good mood, tension and a horror atmosphere with just pixel graphics, music, sounds and text descriptions.
  • Been playing Pilotwings Resort on my 3DS. It's definitely a tech demo launch title, but I'm really enjoying it for what it is. You can snag it for $20 now that we're 9 months post-launch, and get 6 hours out of it at least. It does a good job introducing you to the 3D screen.
  • edited December 2011
    Alright, I am determined to get an Advance Wars game for the DS this Christmas. Which Advance Wars game I should get? I have a friend who said that Advance Wars: Dual Strike is the best one. Is this true? ~(0_0)~
    Post edited by Clockian on