This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• So many games to play now. All the Steam games, plus Uncharted 1 & 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Infamous 2, and a friend just got me SWTOR...
  • Anyone want 50% off of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for a coal?
    Does it have the crappy internet connection required DRM?

Does it have the crappy internet connection required DRM?

No idea but its a steam coupon and I have no interest in getting the game.
  • I'm playing the Ass Creed series about two years behind. I'll buy Bro probably in the summer, if it's cheap enough. I enjoyed 1, and 2 is way better so far, though I've not finished it yet.
  • Well, looks like I'm addicted to SWTOR. Crap.
  • edited January 2012
    Wife and I finished Toki Tori, so our next PC game together will be LA Noire. On my own, I'm ever closer to finishing Dead Space on 360, and working through Hotel Dusk on DS and Super Mario 3D Land on 3DS.
    Post edited by Matt on
  • I'm not going to Say APB is the worst game I've ever played, but only because if I played something worse, I can't remember. I can certainly understand why it was never successful.
  • I Can't really say that I'm currently playing it, but I played a bit of Dreamcast classic Chu Chu Rocket over the weekend when I was with my friends. That game is madness and I fell deeply in love with it. The fast phased chaos that game gives is something quite unique and beautiful.
  • I Can't really say that I'm currently playing it, but I played a bit of Dreamcast classic Chu Chu Rocket over the weekend when I was with my friends. That game is madness and I fell deeply in love with it. The fast phased chaos that game gives is something quite unique and beautiful.
    Chu Chu Rocket is THE BEST.
  • I'm not going to Say APB is the worst game I've ever played, but only because if I played something worse, I can't remember. I can certainly understand why it was never successful.
    Blocked memories. I was actually curious about it. It seemed like a clever idea.
  • After 100% on Mario 3d Land and most of Mario Kart 7 done I've been playing Metroid 2 on the 3DS virtual console. I also got Megaman 2 in line after that.
  • Well, now that the Steam Sale is over and I'm finally done with Fate/Extra, now I can finally work on finishing Skyward Sword.

What's that you say? MAGFest? Oh, for fuck's sake.
  • I'm trying to make a list of games to specifically look for at MAGFest. Those include so far...

-Dreamcast Fighting Games (Psychic Force 2012 and Power Stone 2)
    -Panel De Pon/Tetris Attack/Pokemon Puzzle League
    -Arcade Game: (Controller is just a rolling ball, Rambo-Style Cover and Shooter)
    -Arcade Game: (Monkey that shoots energy balls out of his mouth, always wanted to beat that game at my local arcade, never good...)
    -Pinball Games

• -Arcade Game: (Controller is just a rolling ball, Rambo-Style Cover and Shooter)
    I remember that game, it had a really weird name and was difficult. However, it was also the only game that was $0.25. I have to know what this is called.
  • Here's a list of arcade games that use the Trak Ball. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_trackball_arcade_games
  • Here's a list of arcade games that use the Trak Ball. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_trackball_arcade_games
    Cabal, that was the game. I loved playing that, it was hard but had the most variation. Plus, they would play that victory jingle after beating a level.

Cabal, that was the game. I loved playing that, it was hard but had the most variation. Plus, they would play that victory jingle after beating a level.

If you enjoy Cabal then you will LOVE Wild Arms for the SNES, similar play style and TONS of action.

If you enjoy Cabal then you will LOVE Wild Arms for the SNES, similar play style and TONS of action.
    WTF? Wild Arms is a JRPG for the PlayStation. What the hell game are you talking about?
  • edited January 2012
    Whoops I meant Wild Guns not arms. Edit timer ended prior to me catching that. Its a Natsume gem that is a must try.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Started playing some TV-centric Steam games. Bit Trip Runner is the goods.
  • Started playing some TV-centric Steam games. Bit Trip Runner is the goods.
    Bit Trip beat is also very good.
  • Binding of Issac doesn't support gamepads? I seriously have to install something called "Joy To Key?"

Sigh...
  • Binding of Issac doesn't support gamepads? I seriously have to install something called "Joy To Key?"

Sigh...
    Oh, yeah. Now I remember why I stopped playing after two levels.
  • edited January 2012
    Wild Guns is awesome.
    Edit: Whoops. Missed a page. Wild Guns is still awesome.
    Post edited by Apsup on
  • SWTOR
    Skyrim
    Dungeon Defenders
    Rage
    Dark Souls

Christmas has put a lot on my plate.
  • You really don't need a game pad to play Binding of Issac.
    You do if you are sitting on your couch.
  • As awesome as Binding of Issac looks I'm not sure I can get used to the controls. That said, my Steam library has grown immensely due to the holiday sales.

I beat Assassins Creed Revelations last night and came to find out that Ubisoft pushed out a patch that broke the Sage achievement. The only way to get it is to delete the update and play offline before buying the final book.

Between Skyrim, Zelda, Batman... Will I even need to buy any more games this year?
    I keep seeing the icon on my desktop and just have no desire to play it again yet.