This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• About to start Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

Should I play ME good or evil?
    Play fair but often stern.
    Play crazy! At every good/bad decision, flip a coin!
  • About to start Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

Should I play ME good or evil?
    Play fair but often stern.
    Play crazy! At every good/bad decision, flip a coin!
    Except when being interviewed by the reporter on the Citidel, play evil, it is a very rewarding scene.
  • Too Human for the 360. So far, a fancier Phantasy Star Online type RPG with an actual plot with a heavy basis in Norse mythology. Average but fun.
    That game got very repetitive and un-fun incredibly quickly for me. Good thing I just borrowed it from a friend.
  • I've been playing far too much MW2 lately. I need my bloody bike to arrive, damn it.
  • Currently playing:

Supreme Commander 2
    Supreme Commander (not a misprint, I went back to play the original since I missed it when it first came out)
    Bioshock 2
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Command and Conquer 4
    Portal
  • Playing Dawn of War II, which I wouldn't otherwise play if it weren't for it being one of the few PC games with online campaign co-op (Anyone know of any more?).
  • Too Human for the 360. So far, a fancier Phantasy Star Online type RPG with an actual plot with a heavy basis in Norse mythology. Average but fun.
    That game got very repetitive and un-fun incredibly quickly for me. Good thing I just borrowed it from a friend.
    I only paid around $10 for it, so no big loss. :D I did play the hell out of Phantasy Star Online back on the Dreamcast, but it also got old eventually.
  • Been playing a mix of three games I purchased recently for my DS. Ace Attorney Investigations Miles Edgeworth, Advance Wars Days of Ruin, and New Super Mario Bros.
  • I totally forgot Picross 3D comes out next week. Crap. I don't have time for this game! Nor have I finished 3 other games. But, it calls to me. I'll probably be playing it next week. -_-
  • edited April 2010
    Except when being interviewed by the reporter on the Citidel, play evil, it is a very rewarding scene.
    BIATCH SLAP!
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • Wait. There's a sequel to Supreme Commander? Is it good?
  • Super Street Fighter IV on XBox 360.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Why is there no PC version of this?
  • edited April 2010
    There probably will be. SFIV didn't have a PC version at initial release, it showed up a few months later.
    Post edited by Kiey on
  • I played through chrono tigger, and am currently in awe of it's awesomeness. Late to the party, I know. Other than that playing Illusion of Gaia, trying to kill the freaking vampires. I hate seaside palace and Mu.
  • You can get FUEL on Steam for £3. It's that game where you race off-road and is probably worth the £3 just to race into a tornado a few times.
  • It's part of the whole Codemasters racing pack, which is tempting for $17.50.
  • I'd rather have DiRT, and that's also in the pack. I just don't have a wheel and pedals.
  • You can get get all parts of the pack at the 75% off price.
  • True, but the pack is cheaper than the sum of its parts.
  • Splinter Cell conviction is much better than I expected - and that's saying something, I expected quite a bit out of it - And Just Cause 2 is absolutely fucking brilliant.
  • JayJay
    edited May 2010
    Super Street Fighter IV on XBox 360.
    Ditto.
    Even if there was I wouldn't want to play it. I found my PC version of Street Fighter IV did not run at quiet the same speed as the console. It would also randomly lag slightly and the online community is very small. My PC was well over the minimum specs and ran the built in bench mark very well, but these problems still existed. It may be just a unique problem involving my particular hardware and the game. Either way, the console is treating me much better right now.
    Post edited by Jay on
  • Even if there was I wouldn't want to play it. I found my PC version of Street Fighter IV did not run at quiet the same speed as the console. It would also randomly lag slightly and the online community is very small. My PC was well over the minimum specs and ran the built in bench mark very well, but these problems still existed. It may be just a unique problem involving my particular hardware and the game. Either way, the console is treating me much better right now.
    Really? My PC version of this game looks significantly better than the console version that my housemate has (I'm running it on a computer that is just over 2 years old on 2560x1600). I also bought and modded an awesome joystick for it, I literally played it for entire weekends when it first came out but got deterred when there wasn't much of an online community and the net code was too laggy for a game against somebody across the world. Plus the whole games for Windows integration. If this game's network code and multiplayer structure was outsourced to Valve via Steam it would be the most awesome game on my computer but unfortunately not.

Wow did the DLC Left 4 Dead 2 community jump up and say hello with the new DLC and mutations. It's crazy, a bunch of people must have bought it recently too as am encountering some noobs and late transitions from the original L4D.
    Quite the epic fun multiplayer going on.

Very occasional COD MW2, aim bots are starting to become really annoying now, should have had VAC control on this game.

There were guys on a server advertising their aimbots during a game, the funniest thing was that 3 players plus me beat him by the end.
    Have found the solace of Hardcore games where there seems to be absolutely no aim bot users.
  • edited May 2010
    Okay, I need to play some games with FRC forumites. I now have a device sufficient for playing games on (see the Boo-Yah thread), and I have the rare opportunity of having a ping to the USA that isn't in the realm of half a second.
    I have Left 4 Dead 2 and I would be happy to play it.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Maybe when school is out I'll be around for some games of L4D2.
  • What? School is all about having loads of spare time.
    I'm heading into finals.
    You have never talked to an IB student.