This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• End of the tuesday episode:
    "...long, long, long week!"
    "You mean Inside Scott's Pants -week?"
    And Scott supposes Rym knows that?
  • Okay...Now I know I wasn't crazy. I knew I heard that!

You know...I'd Digg that whole week. (pervy?)
  • Ghey. GHHHHHEEEEEYYYYY

/reference
    If I recall, in the Masturbation episode, they talked about how they compared measurements. Scott is apparently 1 cm longer than Rym. So Rym does know. ^_~
    If I recall, in theMasturbationepisode, they talked about how they compared measurements. Scott is apparently 1 cm longer than Rym. So Rym does know. ^_~
    ...too easy. :)
  • If I recall, in theMasturbationepisode, they talked about how they compared measurements. Scott is apparently 1 cm longer than Rym. So Rym does know. ^_~
    That episode, along with the one about the burden of proof, should be required listening for all forum-goers.  There must be others, but those two are high up on the list.
  • Has anyone noticed Scott's recent flickr photos. Simulating a fashion shoot - totally gay!
  • Has anyone noticed Scott's recentflickr photos.Simulating a fashion shoot - totally gay!
    I'm giving a gay pass on that based on the fact that those pictures are hot.
  • Has anyone noticed Scott's recentflickr photos.Simulating a fashion shoot - totally gay!I'm giving a gay pass on that based on the fact that those pictures are hot.

Why does that make it better?
  • Has anyone noticed Scott's recentflickr photos.Simulating a fashion shoot - totally gay!
    I'm giving a gay pass on that based on the fact that those pictures are hot.
    Why does that make it better?
    Huh? What 'cha mean, Rhino?
    More like narcism.
  • This "guy" goes by the name of Bill and is part of the band "Tokyo Hotel".

Man, I so can't stand their "music".
  • Tis Tokio Hotel, Jain. =3 Bill & Tom are awesome.
    edited November 2007
    Man, I so can't stand their "music".
    Thanks for identifying the trap picture posted Jain, and yes, it sucks. It's even worse when it, along with "TAKE IT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASY" constantly repeats over the damned radio station. Damned lousy DJ's at 538. If you ever go to the Netherlands, don't listen to Radio 538 on your car radio. It's complete and utter crap. And Aijuan's Do Not Want picture is... cute. o.o *right-click > save as...*
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited November 2007
    Well when you visit Austria stay away from Ö3, stick with FM4. Sometimes they play really great music and sometimes meh music (better then sucky stuff all the time ^^ ). I like listening to it in the morning because the show I usually hear at that time is called "sleepless" which I deem quite funny. You can even listen to it online from their official website: Stream.

They have german and english moderators and sometimes they even have french news. But mostly it's german.
    Post edited by Jain7th on
  • edited November 2007
    I'm sorry but this picture screams pure unadultered gay.

Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Wow, I just started listening to the latest show. I was listening to it and thinking... "do you guys REALISE what you are saying? are you trying to fan the flames under this thread?"
    Then you hear Emily giggling, then Scrym start... and I realise in a joking sort of way, you were :)

well played guys, I "lol'ed" :)
  • I think this thread is having an effect on the show.
  • That photo is totally gay.
  • edited November 2007
    I think that photo is awesome. Reminds me of a vintage album cover.
    That photo is totally gay.
    Not!
    I think this thread is having an effect on the show.
    This proves that this thread is epic level.
    Wow, I just started listening to the latest show. I was listening to it and thinking... "do you guys REALISE what you are saying? are you trying to fan the flames under this thread?"
    Then you hear Emily giggling, then Scrym start... and I realise in a joking sort of way, you were :)

well played guys, I "lol'ed" :)
    Agreed.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I think this thread is having an effect on the show.
    This proves that this thread is epic level.
    I second that. We are teh epic!! After all, we're on 602.

... DOUBLE SPARTA!!!
  • *Nine downloads episode*

*Nine does some browsing on Digg*

*Nine goes to the episode file, clicks it and starts listening*

*One minute in, Nine laughing out loud, very loud, loving every second of it.*

*Ten seconds later, Nine pauses the recording and goes to the FRC forums, reads through the new posts, gets to this topic...

continues playback, laughs*

CHAIRS! XDDD Once again Scott and Rym have proven themselves to be awesome and too darned funny.

*Nine posts in this thread and continues listening*
  • *Nine downloads episode*

*Nine does some browsing on Digg*

*Nine goes to the episode file, clicks it and starts listening*

*One minute in, Nine laughing out loud, very loud, loving every second of it.*

*Ten seconds later, Nine pauses the recording and goes to the FRC forums, reads through the new posts, gets to this topic...

continues playback, laughs*

CHAIRS! XDDD Once again Scott and Rym have proven themselves to be awesome and too darned funny.

*Nine posts in this thread and continues listening*
    What. The. Fuck.
  • edited November 2007

Not mine. Was bored and threw "GeekNights" into YouTube.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • edited November 2007
    *A bunch of crap with asterisks around it*
    What. The. Fuck.
    Can we make the StupidFilter block this?
    Not mine. Was bored and threw "GeekNights" into YouTube.
    I remember the creator posting this around here somewhere...

Anyway, it's not funny.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I was listening to the episode while trying to read something else, and I hear "looked... and touched... and looked..." and then I go "wait- wha?" and listen to the opener again, and laughed and decided I needed to post this. I wonder what it says about this that Scrym now make jokes about this thread in the show...
  • edited November 2007
    "your ass can only breath if you take off your pants" ... tick.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • So you're not going to tick the bit where Rym said he was going to rape Scott?
  • I just listened to that. Double tick.