This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• Oh, Cremlian, this is the second time. XD;

Ah... that's the result of staying up too late and listening to episodes. <3 I'm glad Viga had a fangirlism over it.
  • I'm glad Viga had a fangirlism over it.
    What can I say? I'm a sucker for cuteness. Although if I had to draw one out I'd choose the first one. Heh...with artistic liberties. <3
  • Hmm, of course.. I'll have to try my hand at drawing it. ... One day. When I get off my butt and do stuff...
  • I already thought of the layout, the style I'll use,the movie like angles and while drawing in a delicate touch. Kyaaa! Dare I go where no Geeknights fan gone before.

Sigh...I'm a fucking fangirl.
  • It's alright. When you mentioned that, I made the decision and grabbed my sketchbook.

...I have no clue if I can get my scanner to work, though. Stupid... >>;
  • Ask the forum! Sounds like a tech question!
  • .... .... "The scanner hates me. I have no idea why. I've kicked it, and hurt my toe. Screw that."

Plus, if they figure out -why-, I'm sure the Scrymz will attack it and say "NOOOO DUN TELL HER"
  • There are other techies here. Its the Geeknights forum of course!
  • Viga took the 666th post! Congrats!!!
  • Did she seriously? Congrats Viga.

...Hmm. I might. ... I'll see if I can just get my bro to fix it first tho. XDD
    *Viga turns into Satanic Viga!* I AM ALL THAT IS EVIL AND WRONG!

lol.
    *Viga turns into Satanic Viga!* I AM ALL THAT IS EVIL AND WRONG!

lol.
    Isn't 616 the number to worry about?
  • jccjcc
    edited December 2007

Any caption ideas? :D
    Post edited by jcc on

*Shrugs* Best I could think of, sadly.
  • Win! Win! Forever for the win!
  • Scrym, did you get each other Christmas gifts?
  • Scrym, did you get each other Christmas gifts?
    Ah, no. We don't gift.
  • One point for straightness.
  • Gawddamn. I was thinking maybe some, oh I dunno, body wash, some fun lil ..things.. *sigh* Clothes.. chocolate, even.

You guys suck.
  • In the Batman: The Dark Knight Returns episode, we discover that Scott is more comfortable with forced sodomy than Rym. :) Having already determined that Scott must be the seme of the relationship, this makes perfect sense.

However, in the Mario Tennis episode we discovered that Rym prefers being on top, and Scott prefers being on the bottom...

I wonder how they make it work?
  • we discovered that Rym prefers being on top
    Eh, Rym doesn't care iirc. He plays better on top I think it was.
  • edited December 2007
    Okay, random thing: I have a twisted idea dream related to this thread, but if I do it on my own, it's going to take quite some time to realize. I'm not going to give out the full details right now, but from what I'm about to say, you'll probably be able to guess at what I'm thinking.

If anyone is interested in being part of something very wrong seriously epic, follow these instructions.

1) Pick (an) episode(s) of GeekNights, and listen for bits that make Rym and/or Scott sound either a) homosexual, b) very perverted, or c) both. These can either be blatantly gay/pervy, or they can just sound that way when taken out of context.

2) Write down the timecodes for these bits within the episodes. Preferred format is the episode date and title, followed by bullet points. Each bullet point should consist of the time that a bit starts, a dash, and the time that that bit stops.

Example of the preferred format:

051116 - Anime
    - 16:10 - 16:12
    - 17:22 - 17:25

3) Either PM me or e-mail me at tenchikaze[[at]]gmail[[dot]]com and send me the timecodes you get for however many episodes you do this for. DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD! I DON'T WANT TO CLOG IT UP! I already have bits from the first episode up until 051117, as well as 071002 (Burning Wheel) and 071212 (New York Anime Festival), so don't send in timecodes for those eps.

4) The masturbation episode doesn't count. That one is just too easy.

So... yeah. Let's make something vile and disrespectful beautiful together. ;)
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • *Viga face is in a shocked state*

I was working on a project along those lines! AHHHHH! *kyaa*
  • Ha, awesome. We should combine what we have so far, and I'll update that post with all the eps we have stuff for so far. XD
  • I was thinking about that a while back, too. You should make a list of episodes someone has gone through already somewhere.
  • First minutes of the episode where they have gotten their chairs. Good luck, the rest of us'll bother just making fun of them now.
  • edited January 2008
    DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD! I DON'T WANT TO CLOG IT UP!
    Well, it's already here, so it's 20071112.
    Post edited by Anastius on
  • Hurray! The song mistress is joining in on the scrym yaoi fun! XD

I don't even like yaoi. <.<

I still think this is the funniest thread on the forums so i'm excused.
  • edited January 2008
    Thanks to The wired, I have a place to post all the bits as I find and receive them. There's a thread on my own forum now for keeping track of the bits, located here:

http://animeutahime.proboards106.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=wptrsagproject&thread=1199607557

I've enabled anonymous posting on the sub-board this thread is on, so you don't have to register to post in that thread. :)
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • edited January 2008
    Gay mix tapes?

Truly the creative drive of fanpeoples is great and fearsome.
    Post edited by Airpi on