This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• We should try to do a show where absolutely nothing we say can possibly be misinterpreted as innuendo without really stretching it. It might be the most difficult show we ever do.
    What about a show where every sentence will/must be 'misinterpreted' as sexual innuendo's? I mean, fight fire with fire!
  • That would be pretty "hot." *Gets shot for pun.*
  • edited December 2007
    *shoots the Wired from pun*
    We should try to do a show where absolutely nothing we say can possibly be misinterpreted as innuendo without really stretching it. It might be the most difficult show we ever do.
    What about a show where every sentence will/must be 'misinterpreted' as sexual innuendo's? I mean, fight fire with fire!
    I dare 'ya to do it. Sounds hilarious.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • That would be equally difficult for them, I'm sure.
  • I could probably turn it into sexual innuendo! =3 At least, I try. I've been trying for the last couple of podcasts cuz there was nothing being put into this thread.

I don't catch a lot of little things like I do with anime/manga because I don't quite listen... I'm usually cleaning, doing homework, whatever. I haven't put them on my iPod in forever. V.v;
  • I don''t think such a show would be possible as "Unlike all those other "late" shows Geeknights is actually recorded at night." would have to be redone and then there would be uproar.
  • What do you mean, Omnutia? Late nights and sexy talk go hand in hand.
  • That was the point.
  • Oh! Sorry, I had a Sherry Shepard moment.
  • I just love this thread :)
  • Isn't it awesome?

... Hey, I just figured out what to draw. Thank you Gay forum! =3 And I can probably work on emo-toning it too! Woo.
  • I just love this thread :)
    You're doing it wrong.

• Rym has a thing for Luigi.

• Damn...I was going to do some sort of Luigi/Scott comparison. I guess it would be redundant now. Awesome (and frightening) image.
  • O.o Wow, thats more disturbing than an overweight nudist convention.
  • That was awesome Viga.
  • Awwwwwwwww, chibi Scott + Luigi hat is cute! And the 'real' Scrym are also awesome and have great expressions, though Rym has a monobrow iirc, right?
  • I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that. Viga, you're awesome.
  • Viga, you took the thoughts out of my head! Thank you! (Drags into iPhoto)
  • IANAL
    *spur of moment imagination goes haywire* Scrym on an iPod poster?

*turns half a shade of white and half a shade of dead*
  • Episode 071219: Too many knob gags.
  • edited December 2007
    I didn't do it, you knob.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking about Rym liking knobs. XD
  • Got bored, was listening to Dec 24th (where they talked about shampoo) and this was born. And yes, I'm just directly posting it to here. XD

Shampoo Battles

Rym hit the stop button and got up, his mind already on what to drink. Scott leaned back, watching him move. "I miss your pomegranate mango stuff."
    "What?" Rym looked back, raising an eyebrow. Scott chuckled, and repeated what he said. "..Why?"
    "It was nicer to cuddle."
    "...Huh. I might try it again."
    "I -really- hate lavender."
    "And I hate fruit."
    "... I should get you some body wash stuff that doesn't smell like lavender. Would you use it?" Scott smiled, eyes glinting slightly.
    Rym turned, already a few steps away. He tilted his head in thought, than smiled coyly. "If it's the only way you'll get close, I guess I have to, huh?"
    "Yeah, I guess."
    A comfortable silence fell upon them. Rym continued to the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water, before coming back. Without removing his eyes from the computer screen, Scott asked, "Pink?"
    "It's cool."
    "Yeah, whatever."

---

Hope you enjoyed. Oh, totally off topic; my brother's girlfriend proposed to him. I'll be having a sister-in-law soon!
  • Congrats to you bro!

Thank you for the Christmas gift of Scrym fiction! *blushes and kyaas*
  • Haha, congratulations Kage. And that fanfiction is hilarious. Even more so with the handfarting of a song in the backgroundover the speakers.
  • Oh GOD NO! No Fanfiction!. Jesus H. Christ!