This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• jccjcc
    edited January 2008
    Missed the Settlers one. Must be getting rusty. D:
    Post edited by jcc on

• Scott: Wha-? I wanna make my about there's not good anime anymore also, though.

Rym: It's already gone on too long.

Scott: *whining* Nooo let me make the point!

Rym: *sigh* Alright hurry up, and then we're going to bed.
    :D
  • Thursday is Valentine's Day. On Monday's show, Scrym announced that there will be no show on Thursday. Hmm... I wonder why? Rym probably picked up some bubble-bath and candles when he went "shopping" in New York on Monday.
  • If I didn't know the answer I'd be even more hilarious!
  • 60 Dollar haircut + massage + shampoo + wash?

30 Dollar haircut + wash?

Gay.
  • 30 Dollar haircut + wash?
    For the record, I usually get haircuts that are under $15 and do not include wash. I tried this place because I was in a hurry, and it has a ludicrously convenient location. I didn't know the price before it was time to pay.
  • I usually get haircuts that are under $15
    My haircuts are $7 with the tip. Local barber shop run by an ex-military barber for the win.
  • I usually get haircuts that are under $15
    My haircuts are $7 with the tip. Local barber shop run by an ex-military barber for the win.
    There was a barber shop like that near my hometown when I was a kid. Those days are long gone.
  • I'm somewhat paranoid about getting a haircut in a barber shop. I mostly just go to SuperCuts or Just-a-Cut.
  • I mostly just go to SuperCuts
    Supercuts is terrible. I always end up needing another haircut about a week after.
  • I'm somewhat paranoid about getting a haircut in a barber shop. I mostly just go to SuperCuts or Just-a-Cut.
    I'm paranoid about anyplace that isn't a barber shop. Spinning red + white stripes means go time!
  • edited February 2008
    Obligatory:
    It's rare that someone makes something that's so great, and whip out their balls and shove them in my face, and I say 'Yup, your balls are great, give me more'
    Post edited by Neito on
  • But Cowboy Bebop undos any gay, even the gay in that show with the He/she in the second Vicious arc.

It's sorta like Spiral Energy before it was kicking reason to the curb, piercing the heavens and fighting the power.
  • But Cowboy Bebop undos any gay, even the gay in that show with the He/she in the second Vicious arc.
    Spike and Jet have been alone on a space ship for god knows how long. How many yaoi fanfics is that going to inspire?
  • Zero, if they know what's good for 'em
  • But Cowboy Bebop undoes any gay, even the gay in that show with the He/she in the second Vicious arc.
    I think that whole Vicious thing falls under the category of gender-bending (here come the Futurama jokes). Its similar to how they characterize Ed.
  • I'd say Ed is more androgynous (not conforming to either sex in particular).
  • I'd say Ed is more androgynous (not conforming to either sex in particular).
    o.O That's cuz she's a kid. I'm sure in a few years, she'll probably, ah, have a more womanly body - and her mind will probably start to mature. *shrugs*
  • edited February 2008
    o.O That's cuz she's a kid. I'm sure in a few years, she'll probably, ah, have a more womanly body - and her mind will probably start to mature. *shrugs*
    Somehow, I don't see someone like her maturing that much, or at least not in the normal way. More likely, I see both her eccentricity and weird brand of intelligence just solidifying and getting stronger as the years go by.

BTW: the compilation project inspired by this thread is coming along swimmingly. It'll still be a while before it's finished, though, because it's not like I'm listening to as many episodes as I can as fast as I can just to get this done; I'm just casually finding more bits as I listen through the archives at work and during my commutes. So, the growth of the list is slow, but it's steady. Thanks to The wired, Viga, and my brother for continuing to help out. :)
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • If anyone is good with audio could they either: try and extract as many clips of Scrym making suitable noises and compose them into the theme tune or just do the same thing with Scrym saying the word "Gay" and such synonyms.
  • I hadn't thought of that, but that's a great idea. My existing idea was to use the theme from Cluster Edge, since I have a bunch of clips of them obsessing over that show and its gayness. XD

I was also thinking of doing a short follow-up audio project after this one is finished: "Why People Think Rym & Scott Are Totally Straight." Y'know, for balance. ;)
  • Zero, if they know what's good for 'em
    Rule #34
  • 752 posts. This thread has reached 752 posts. A moment of silence for all the time that had to be killed to get this thread to where it is today.

*hummmm*
  • Well, the gayness had to be contained somewhere.
  • It's better than multiple threads of every gay thing ever said in Geeknights. Plus we can say other gay things relating to Scrym that would otherwise go nowhere. It's a pure (or impure? :P) concentrated ball of blah that is fun to read.
  • It's better than multiple threads of every gay thing ever said in Geeknights. Plus we can say other gay things relating to Scrym that would otherwise go nowhere. It's a pure (or impure? :P) concentrated ball of balls that is fun to read.
    I fixed it for you, Viga. :)
  • Tis what you gets when you get fangirls (and fanboys?) of the yaoi genre, two famous people (who conviently live together!), and many dirty minds together.

*Hugs the thread* ^-^
  • Ball-tastic. Anyway, I still stand by my gay particle osmosis theory.
  • edited February 2008
    I'm thinking of doing a "Here is Geekwood" parody picture. Which one should be Shun and which Kazuya? (Even though this is in this thread, it wont be one of those pictures.)
    P.S. The "Here is Greenwood" Wikipedia page is a disgrace!
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I never seen Here is Greenwood so I wouldn't know. Hmmm. I can think of a Gravitation inspired one but that's too predictable. :P